The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hun, you can easily do it. you are blasting what? 2 bags? i was blasting 3 grams. i was deathly ill and ready to blow my fucking head off and somehow got sober and still able to stay away from the dope to this day. if i can do it ANYONE can do it. i was a piece of shit dope fiend as mentioned before. enough of people NOT thinking they can get clean; ANYONE can get clean if they TRULY want to. i am SICK of hearing how hard it is to get clean. its NOT HARD it just depends how bad you want it. even if you are going through withdrawals they WILL NOT KILL YOU, so shut up and take it. it can be done, so unless you are ready to STOP, dont bother PRETENDING to stop. once you OD and your whole family id destroyed and you have NOTHING left you will realize what I am saying. realize how LUCKY you are that you are shooting 2 bags a day. 2 fucking bags. I was blasting 3 fucking grams and wanted to die. realize how lucky you are and you can MAKE YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS HAPPY.. so fucking do it.

I wouldn't say that it isn't hard to get clean, and it's definitely hard staying clean too. Subs make it way easier, but that's another discussion.

Way easier. It's what's keeping me clean. But it's also I finally had enough. Anytime I tried I never had the intension on staying clean. Once the past OD came I truly felt I had enough. Let's see if this cocky/Subox attitude works. The minute I blast/if I blast dope again I promise my Bluelight peeps I will come forth and let you know.

A habit is a habit....It's harder to get off higher amounts, but it doesn't make as much of a difference as people seem to think....The amount of time, the consecutive days that you've been using opiates plays a big role in how severe the WDs are....

Also, a lot of the New England grams are pretty stepped on, not all of it...and for the price it's worth it...but if you took a bunch of Philly or NY bags and emptied out enough of them to have a gram, the majority of the time the bagged dope will be a lot better...In the northeast you're usually gonna get what you pay for no matter how it's packaged, it all evens out...If you're paying 80 dollars for a bundle in NY and it weighs .6, it will probably end up being as good as an 80 dollar Mass. gram....In New England, the whole thing is skewed...people cut the dope according to how strong it is...

hun, you can easily do it. you are blasting what? 2 bags? i was blasting 3 grams. i was deathly ill and ready to blow my fucking head off and somehow got sober and still able to stay away from the dope to this day. if i can do it ANYONE can do it. i was a piece of shit dope fiend as mentioned before. enough of people NOT thinking they can get clean; ANYONE can get clean if they TRULY want to. i am SICK of hearing how hard it is to get clean. its NOT HARD it just depends how bad you want it. even if you are going through withdrawals they WILL NOT KILL YOU, so shut up and take it. it can be done, so unless you are ready to STOP, dont bother PRETENDING to stop. once you OD and your whole family id destroyed and you have NOTHING left you will realize what I am saying. realize how LUCKY you are that you are shooting 2 bags a day. 2 fucking bags. I was blasting 3 fucking grams and wanted to die. realize how lucky you are and you can MAKE YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS HAPPY.. so fucking do it.
Whether it's 3gs or 3 bags it's very difficult to "fucking do it"...I've been in a state of mind lately where I really honestly want to just fucking do it but my mind and emotions are telling me "there's no fuckin way you're ever gonna stop doin it cause you love it too damn much!!!"

Yeah. I slipped again when I ended up getting my direct deposit early due to the holiday. Wound up getting more bags for my buck when I saw the woman ahead of me get them cheaper, so I confidently asked for the same amount she got. I guess I was being too polite and letting the dealers charge me double. Guess that means the party will last a little longer until my tolerance goes up again, or until I finally get serious.
I'm about to shoot 2 more bags, and then I'll be able to scrape the empties enough for one more bag's worth probably.
I guess I can try again on Saturday. :(

Son of a bitch! I go to call my (only) connect in holyoke, and his number is disconnected. I was lucky enough to cold cop from him in the first place back in the summer, as he was the first dude I singled out and turned out to be super reliable. I dunno what happened to him, or why he didn't message me a new number... fuck. It's not even worth my money to buy in town as it costs at least double here, and the blow here is similarly overpriced. It's a shitty time to try cold copping as it's literally cold - nobody is out.

I guess I might have to quit chipping for the meantime. What an incredible pain in my ass.

Son of a bitch! I go to call my (only) connect in holyoke, and his number is disconnected. I was lucky enough to cold cop from him in the first place back in the summer, as he was the first dude I singled out and turned out to be super reliable. I dunno what happened to him, or why he didn't message me a new number... fuck. It's not even worth my money to buy in town as it costs at least double here, and the blow here is similarly overpriced. It's a shitty time to try cold copping as it's literally cold - nobody is out.

I guess I might have to quit chipping for the meantime. What an incredible pain in my ass.
maybe this is why....http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/11/holyoke_police_bust_seven_for.html#incart_river

A habit is a habit....It's harder to get off higher amounts, but it doesn't make as much of a difference as people seem to think....The amount of time, the consecutive days that you've been using opiates plays a big role in how severe the WDs are....

Also, a lot of the New England grams are pretty stepped on, not all of it...and for the price it's worth it...but if you took a bunch of Philly or NY bags and emptied out enough of them to have a gram, the majority of the time the bagged dope will be a lot better...In the northeast you're usually gonna get what you pay for no matter how it's packaged, it all evens out...If you're paying 80 dollars for a bundle in NY and it weighs .6, it will probably end up being as good as an 80 dollar Mass. gram....In New England, the whole thing is skewed...people cut the dope according to how strong it is...

Yea man, that's why I cut my suboxone taper a little short. The longer you are on a drug can play a bigger role in coming off of it than the dosage you are on. Like I would rather have to kick a habit of 4mg of suboxone for a month than one of 2mg for 2 months. The intensity might be a little worse, but the duration and PAWS should be better.

I can see why some of you peeps may wanna kick the subox quick but if its a script whats the hurry? it helps you keep safe and sound. keeps your mind far, far away from dope. helps you get through the day w/ confidence and you can hold your head high and feel good of the rest.

I can see if you are grabbing from street w/ no real connect, then do what you gotta do. but if you are going through a Dr. or clinic then stick w/ it. Unless you are 100% sure of yourself and your ability to stay away from the dope, then be my guest and dont use. but if you've been stuck in this hole many times there then is no rush to come back.

I am taking a year sub program but already far ahead. I am still prescribed 16/MG but already down to 12MG and the last few days been trying to move to 8MG and having an OK time doing so. it's nice because I'll always have some left overs. I've yet to tell my Dr. that I am making this move.

I can see why some of you peeps may wanna kick the subox quick but if its a script whats the hurry? it helps you keep safe and sound. keeps your mind far, far away from dope. helps you get through the day w/ confidence and you can hold your head high and feel good of the rest.

I can see if you are grabbing from street w/ no real connect, then do what you gotta do. but if you are going through a Dr. or clinic then stick w/ it. Unless you are 100% sure of yourself and your ability to stay away from the dope, then be my guest and dont use. but if you've been stuck in this hole many times there then is no rush to come back.

I am taking a year sub program but already far ahead. I am still prescribed 16/MG but already down to 12MG and the last few days been trying to move to 8MG and having an OK time doing so. it's nice because I'll always have some left overs. I've yet to tell my Dr. that I am making this move.

Yeah I used to do that all time. Just ween down on my own while still being scripted the same high dose, so I'd have a nice collection of extra meds to either use if I ever needed it, or hawk for cash, ha.

I used to have insurance that covered 100% of my suboxone prescriptions once I hit the $200 deductible, but since the Suboxone took so fucking long to work I'd hardly ever touch it. When I went to the Sub appointments and knew I was gonna get tested, I would take a little crumb of Suboxone just to test positive for the bupe. I found out that if I took just a little crumb a half hour before I went in, a lot of the time I would test positive only for buprenorphine and the heroin wouldn't even show up! Sometimes nothing else would show up but bupe, and I should have been positive for benzos, opiates, amphetamines half the time. It didn't work every time though, and that's why I've been kicked off Suboxone 3 different times.

When I got prescribed Subutex, the majority of the people who were buying the orange stop-signs from me complained that they didn't like the subutex as much as the suboxone...

^Thats odd. Some people just like things they are use to. Or they got some stupid idea that if its not the RB name brand then its not good.

Some idiot recently wouldn't take a bunch of my Suboxone because they were generics. I wasn't overly concerned about it not going down, but I was kinda pissed b/c it was like they were good to go and I told them they were generics so when I handed them over they didn't get concerned, then they said no.

^Thats odd. Some people just like things they are use to. Or they got some stupid idea that if its not the RB name brand then its not good.

Some idiot recently wouldn't take a bunch of my Suboxone because they were generics. I wasn't overly concerned about it not going down, but I was kinda pissed b/c it was like they were good to go and I told them they were generics so when I handed them over they didn't get concerned, then they said no.

That's douchey, they just drove away?! I could see them asking for a few dollars off or complaining, but literally just not taking any of it...It's the same fucking drug! Although, those generics are hard to accurately break up at all...The stopsigns I can break into quarters pretty easily...It's all about the sword indentation...I always wondered, do they put the sword there because suboxone is supposed "fight all the other opiates from binding to your receptors"...If not, it's a strange thing to put on a pharmaceutical pill....

I had a guy one time who wanted to buy 5 sheets of acid....I had the easy hook-up for the 5 sheets and I was gonna make $250 out of the deal(50 bucks a sheet)...The problem was, I didn't have the money to cover buying the 5 sheets so I could just turn them around for the cash...The whole thing should've taken 10 minutes, but neither guy would front me the cash or the doses, even though I knew them both!

I had to find another friend of mine who had the cash to buy the 5 sheets come in with me on the deal so that we could sell them to this other dude and split the $250...He comes and picks me up with the cash, I go buy the 5 sheets and we go to meet the other guy to sell them to...Well, when we get there the guy refuses to buy them because they're not perforated! I was so pissed off, because I just had someone else spend $500 on these things just so we could sell them and now we were stuck with them...The guy tells me. "If you can perforate them, I'll buy them"...The only thing that you can perforate sheets of paper with that really works is this thing that looks like a "pizza roller" that cuts fabric...So we had to drive around to all these different fabric and arts and crafts stores to find this thing....It was getting late, but we finally found one at "Michaels" or one of those places, were able to perf them and get the money, but it was close!
Sorry for the long story, but I hate it when people back out of deals for no reason...It can end up fucking up like 3 groups of people!

Oh yeah, the original post I made...I meant to mention..Now that I don't have insurance to pay for the Suboxone, I'm only prescribed a little more than I actually take because I don't have the money to buy extras for 8+ dollars! For years, I had hundreds of them lying around and hardly touched them, now I actually take them everyday and I only have exactly enough to get by...and I have to pay full price! Funny how things turn around...3 years from now, I'll probably be back on dope with a suboxone prescription for 90 a month with insurance..who knows?!

Yeah I used to do that all time. Just ween down on my own while still being scripted the same high dose, so I'd have a nice collection of extra meds to either use if I ever needed it, or hawk for cash, ha.

HAHAAHA exactly what is happening here.

No they didn't drive away. It was agreed upon over the phone and I then though to send a text saying something like "oh yeah these are generics so they look like so and so..." and they were like "oh actually I'm all set now". I was like Ok....but then figured I would regret getting rid of a bunch of them just to get high for a day or 2. They may suck but when I am on them they save me mucho money compared to using heroin. At the time I was probably pissed, actually, I think I just ended up sick until the next day when I got paid.

I think that sword is there because it allows to break the pill into 4 different sizes. You can break out an even 8 mg, 4 mg, 2 mg and 1 mg dose with it scored like that. Thats at least what I figured, but why they don't score it again on the other side, that is have what would be the "hilt" of the sword on both sides.

I get the orange, round generics from Amneal Pharm, btw and I honestly think they are easier to break up. The stop signs were more friable. I just use a razor blade and have no problem cutting an even 4 mg and then that into 2mg. After that 1 mg can be tough, but pretty easy if you are careful. Anything lower is impossible to accurately break down regardless of the pill type.

Last edited:
cost alot of subox just to get high for a DAY on dope. legit, it's a 10+ day supply of sobriety for 1 day of fun. crazy how that works, huh? it would actually cost me more like 20 sub pills for a day to actually feel "good" rather than just feel OK.

if i got rid of 3 of my sub strips (when i get on them next Wednesday) i could get 7 bags and be blasted for the whole night. 4 for a Benjamin. they're so expensive here. im paying $10 for a weeks supply, not sure how much that is yet tho.

my sister was paying $11 a pill for the ones with the moon thing on it. i got one of those left till i get more from her sometime in the middle of the week.

I got off the subs because I don't like the way they make me feel, and because the longer you're on them the harder they are to kick, and the longer it takes to get back to 'normal.' After being on it for a while and then getting off of it I would never take it for a while again, hence me only getting the 1 script and using that to taper. I haven't had a bag habit since the spring, so the subs were mostly to keep me in check, but they've been working against me this time around so I stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.