• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The loaded handgun made on a 3D PRINTER found at a home meth lab.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Pictured: The loaded handgun made on a 3D PRINTER found at a home meth lab... as the founder of bodybuilding supplement company Mass Nutrition is arrested

A founder of Mass Nutrition supplements and an alleged Lone Wolf bikie was arrested on Thursday with police allegedly discovering a loaded 3D-printed hand gun at the same property where he was found.

Luke McNally, 31, was arrested after police searched a Mudgeeraba home, just 14km west of the Gold Coast, where they found a dismantled meth lab, ice, and steroids, according to Nine News.

A high-tech video surveillance system was also found at the home with other drug paraphernalia, police said in a new release.

2F3CE16200000578-0-image-a-79_1449755648297.jpg

2F3E878E00000578-3354429-image-a-10_1449759638109.jpg

2F3CE18100000578-0-image-a-78_1449755643686.jpg

McNally, an alleged drug cook, and former bodybuilder has been charged with two counts of possessing dangerous drugs and one count each of unlawful possession of weapons, disobedience of a lawful order, keeping a loaded firearm,
possession of drug utensils, authority required to possess explosives.

Another man and two women who were found at the home were also questioned by police but released and have not been charged.

Detective Inspector Brendan Smith said because of the mass of items found it is likely there were multiple working together.

‘We found found a safe cemented into the ground up in the bushland behind the house and we found hollowed out tree logs, we've got PVC pipes covered in bark hidden amongst the bushland,’ he told Nine News.

2F3D43B700000578-0-image-a-88_1449755968812.jpg

The home was raided as part of an investigation into the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs, police said.

'Once again, we are finding gang members involved in the manufacture and distribution of dangerous drugs,' Detective Ins. Smith said.

McNally began Mass Nutrition in 2006 and the company is now worth $40 million.

2F3D43DE00000578-0-image-a-90_1449755982793.jpg

2F3D43CB00000578-0-image-a-91_1449755986070.jpg

Police raided some of the company’s outlets and found steroids in 2014.

McNally was officially removed from his position as CEO in September.

He will appear in court on Friday morning and police believe additional charges will be placed against him.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aded-3D-printed-handgun-bikie-house-raid.html

This guy should of stuck to his day job lol :(

Is steroid possession even worth noting as far as bodybuilders are concerned? Like, who would've ever guessed the founder of a supplement company, who's still a competitive bodybuilder, would ever touch steroids o.0
Heard the owner of this gym down the road from me became a full blown meth junkie and sold the gym off. He seemed like the temperamental type even 3 or 4 years ago when I went there. Meth's like the opposite of what a bodybuilder should be doing, in every way possible... Hell, I smoked shard pretty regularly back then too so I'm not one to judge. Easy way to cut though, I suppose. Anyway, I disgress...
Feel bad for their shareholders right now :/ looking at their website "About us" makes me shake my head after reading this.
"With a passion for ‘pure and natural’, Mass Nutrition is committed to quality with a sourcing policy that looks beyond the elimination of chemicals, so you can safely navigate yourself around the organic landscape"
K...

Last edited: