The little things in life -- short film

trance in fraance

Bluelighter
hey TDS i know i dont post much in here but i was introduced to this in Psychology last week and it really put a smile on my face. This short film is about a guy named Neil Pasricha who was going through a really tough period, yet managed to get through it all by just admiring the little things in life (ex- when the cashier opens up a new check-out lane at the grocery store and you get to be first in line :D ) and writing a blog about it. it's called 1000 awesome things, its about 1000 little things in life that are well...just friggin awesome haha :) im posting this because i think that watching this video can really brighten up your day.

http://www.ted.com/talks/neil_pasricha_the_3_a_s_of_awesome.html

its 17 minutes long but worth it, mods sorry if this isnt appropriate for TDS, i just wanted to put a link up to this film because i feel like it could brighten up alot of TDS'ers days.

one little thing that i think is awesome is when i'm eating out at a resteraunt, and mid-way through my cherry-coke i find a cherry :D

what are some little things that you guys think are awesome?

Well, today I saw a dog running along a busy street unattended and not one but five cars pulled over to get him and figure out what to do. His name was Buster, he had tags, his owner answered the phone and we all got to hang out with a great dog while we waited for her to come get him. It was awesome.