• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Last Of Us

ColtDan

Bluelighter
Anyone played this game? i find it hard to get into games these days but got sucked right into that, loved it

TheLastofUsPoster.jpg

I've heard it's great! Too bad it's PS3 exclusive (I have an Xbox 360).

I watched a gameplay walkthrough of it; absolutely amazing. Its available digitally on the PS Store so I sure hope that will be ported over to the PS4.

Im getting this when the price goes down a bit.( i admit im a cheapskate) i love naughty dogs other games, and anything post apocalyptic. Im playing fallout 3 goty right now, old but good.

So I may have gotten drunk and bought a ps3 specifically so I could play this game.
Worth every penny. Deadspace 1&2 were the last games that made me this tense.

Stealth is a big thing in the game, and as my usual approach is "shoot everything that moves", its even more challenging.
There are some areas where you just don't have the means to fight your way through, but I'm not used to having the option to just sneak past/bypass everything. So I die about 10 times before I remember I can.

It's awesome, but you need serious time to play. Mostly due to the time you spend scrounging around for resources.

Not sure about serious time, compared to far cry 3 and things like that it felt kinda short. amazing though

FarCry3 was a long game? Felt somewhat short to me tbh.

The multiplayer in this game is absolutely titties.

Really? I'll have to try it.

Loved this game. Couldn't stop playing until I finished it. Been an ill minute since I've played through something like that. It's a cool story, it's great looking and the locale changes are enough to keep it from becoming repetitive.

On a side note I thought fc3 was short too. If you just play straight through and don't fuck with the side missions I think you can piss right through it.

Not sure about serious time, compared to far cry 3 and things like that it felt kinda short. amazing though

Maybe the serious time thing was just me.
Quite possibly because stealth isn't really my thing, but I know I for sure routinely spend hours just plotting my way through areas because I don't have any resources to fight my way through.
Then I usually end up in some sort of abandoned town or city, which I feel compelled to search every inch of because I need resources.
Once I have them, I'm usually forced into some encounter that brings me down to 10 shots between 5 weapons and no means to heal.
For sure not as time consuming as an open-world game, but then again, I can only play one of those every year or so because I end up wasting so much time wandering and never accomplish anything story-wise.