• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

Is it better to take the xanax or gabapentin first? Or does it even matter really? I took all my xans already and kinda want to take one more gabapentin but I don't want to ruin the extra Xanax buzz I have, because I hardly ever have access to more than 1mg a day, an always look forward to days like this when I get an extra mg or two. I'm on three mgs of Xanax altogether right now with everything else.

It doesn't matter. If you've had 3mg Xanax already and you rarely have more than one and you already have a good Xanax buzz, I'd save the rest of the Gabapentin for another day, as the Xanax buzz will probably overpower the Gabapentin.

I've never got anything really from morphine even tho it sounds like most people do tho. 30mg morphine feels like a vik 5 for me if that. It probably would feel way stronger with my potentiators, but haven't had the chance to. Plus I also stay away from opioids that aren't Subutex.
That's probably because oral morphine has such a low bioavailability, so even 30mg orally just isn't very much.

It doesn't matter. If you've had 3mg Xanax already and you rarely have more than one and you already have a good Xanax buzz, I'd save the rest of the Gabapentin for another day, as the Xanax buzz will probably overpower the Gabapentin.

And then the three Billy goats gruff died horrifically in the mouth of the troll...

And then the three Billy goats gruff died horrifically in the mouth of the troll...

Ye-es *nods and smiles placatingly while hiding the Thorazine-filled needle behind my back* that's right...nice and calm...

[seriously, I have no idea what you mean....if it's about OD'ing, this guy knows his tolerance better than we do]

Xanax or gabapentin first to take? I've asked this a few times today, and no answer. My good friend who is a famous musician
I really like Gabapentin. 300mg sounds right for your first time, especially with all the other CNS depressants you're taking. Stacking is important with Gabapentin in order to avoid the rapidly declining BA when taking more than 300mg at a time, so when/if 300mg isn't enough, it's best to take 300mg every 30 mins until you get where you wanna be 👍
I ended up taking another 300mg gabapentin after the other 2 and a half mgs of Xanax. I hope it's ok to take it after Xanax too? Or is it better before the Xanax? I pretty much did at the same time just a 20 minute break to do more Subutex.

Xanax or gabapentin first to take? I've asked this a few times today, and no answer. My good friend who is a famous musician

I ended up taking another 300mg gabapentin after the other 2 and a half mgs of Xanax. I hope it's ok to take it after Xanax too? Or is it better before the Xanax? I pretty much did at the same time just a 20 minute break to do more Subutex.
Lol, take any of it whenever after whatever

I really like Gabapentin. 300mg sounds right for your first time, especially with all the other CNS depressants you're taking. Stacking is important with Gabapentin in order to avoid the rapidly declining BA when taking more than 300mg at a time, so when/if 300mg isn't enough, it's best to take 300mg every 30 mins until you get where you wanna be 👍
I ended up taking another 300mg gabapentin after the other 2 and a half mgs of Xanax. I hope it's ok to take it after Xanax too? Or is it better before the Xanax? I pretty much did at the same time just a 20 minute break to do
Well I'm glad he is ok atleast! Yea I. Feeling good I'm on
Chlorpheniramine 16mg
Promethamine 12.5mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Subutex 8mg
Xanax 3mg
Nicotine
Potent weed

...We should call it "The Devil's 7"?!
Update, just took another 300mg after everything else. Would that make the high better?

I've never got anything really from morphine even tho it sounds like most people do tho. 30mg morphine feels like a vik 5 for me if that. It probably would feel way stronger with my potentiators, but haven't had the chance to. Plus I also stay away from opioids that aren't Subutex.
I'm talking about intravenous administration, doesn't compare to pills. The rush smacksss you real good, it has long legs,makes you nod really good. Morphine has a really bad oral absorption(only like 25-30% BA=,Bioavailability) IV is far superior than oxycodone, hands down my favorite opiate.
PS it took me like 10 mins to write this(I'm high on 90mg morphine pills and 2mg clonazepam+4mg clorphenamine for the itch).
🥰🤍💯