The hallucinations on acid...and the feeling on e...

mistral

Bluelighter
HI all just thought I should share some of my experiences...
I've done e a couple of times and it's heavenly...you feel all happy and love all the people around you but of course we all know that...=)
And when you get massage...so much better than sex cuz the people I know have what I call magic fingers...so amazing....
...I can't describe it you have to try it yourself to really know the feeling!!
I tried acid...it's cool you see all this funny things...I was staring at the wall for an hour or so just checking out the pattern that was just shiny green and was floating up and down...I saw this guy standing in the hallway too...just a hallucination and he was like holding an airplane and stuff it was cool!!!
I saw dolphins but mostly I saw rainbows which we all know are quite beautiful=)
Me and my friend talked about crazy stuff just blabbing away about this and that but not normal things I must say...
But after all...there's nothing more than e that matters...!!!
My favourite=)
A big hug to all the people I know and to all ravers and e lovers...kicking is life...!
//Maria från Sverige(sweden)

Funny thing on acid is that you and your tripping-partner could be talking about anything - and it would totally make sense to the two of you. But if someone sober listens in on the conversation they would probably tell you "that's just plain BS you're talkin' there!!"
I must say I enjoy getting massages, not only on E but on sid too, because I feel that my bodyparts join eachother in a rather different and - to me - interessting way. If I "tell" my arm to reach out for something it would do the complete opposite just to confuse me - I guess it's a conspiracy from my body for ingesting all these drugs...
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)