• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the greatest sport

NFL football fer shure.

1.Cuz all the regular season games matter
2.Even your crappy ass Raiders have a reasonable shot at the title
3.Hottest cheerleaders of any major sport.
4.Hard hits make me smile.

nevermind #2. i take it back.

forgotmypen said:
NFL football fer shure.

1.Cuz all the regular season games matter
2.Even your crappy ass Raiders have a reasonable shot at the title
3.Hottest cheerleaders of any major sport.
4.Hard hits make me smile.

nevermind #2. i take it back.

LMAO

then again u could be a browns fan!!

ooooooooooooooooooooo

BURN

Not a big fan of watching sports, but I love to play basketball and football(american).

...As a Red Sox fan, I love the Fenway Park experience!

puke.jpg

To watch: <3 Hockey or Baseball <3

To do: Winter: dedicated to snowboarding. Spring/Summer: Softball. I'm absolutely die hard for either. All year round fun. =D

UFC, college football, the entire month of pro baseball is fucking awsome.

even tho this thread is dead, i see nobody mentioned the oldest sport. fighting! or more so boxing or any other 1 on 1 comat sports. not a fan of any team sports.

I'm sure we had a thread like this before that I posted in, but I can't be bothered finding it, so lets just resurrect this one :)

For me, to play: ultimate frisbee and skiing. If we could combine the two successfully, I'd be super up for that!!

To watch: hmmm... depends... lets split this again.

To watch LIVE: Rugby union, AFL (Australian, not arena...), football (soccer for you heathens...), cricket - cricket just because you go there and get smashed for 8 hours and if nothing much really happens, at least you are still smashed!!

To watch on TV: Rugby union, followed extremely closely by football.

CB :)

1. Hurling (gaelic sport)
2. Football (soccer)
3. baseball
4. hockey
5. feather bowling

The best sport to play, hmmmmm.
Either golf, softball, basketball or racquetball, they are pretty much the only things to get me outta the house. I think i'll go with golf...... a few beers and psychedelics really are performance enhancing drugs....shot my best round coming down on an acid trip. Was flawless.

Best sport to watch is basketball. Sick passes are win.

I fucking love ping pong too, fast paced, long volleys style.

Got to be American football. That football came first in America, hence the need for the name soccer, which came from Britain.

No other sport involves as much strategy and mind-game-fuckery. All other sports are simpler. Gridiron football is a team sport in which you exploit the weakest link of the other team. On offense, you have to re-strategize after every down. Signals and audibles, and of course playbooks, can be extremely complex. On defense, the goal is to create some sort of controlled chaos.

Last edited:
Play: Hockey
Why: Love to hit people.

Watch: Fighting (Boxing/UFC)
Why: Always something interesting happening, well most of the time anyway.

Football!

Also, I think racquetball is highly underrated. It's a lot of fun to play and also fun to watch (live, that is, watching online or on TV is no good, the ball is too small and moves too fast)

Also, I think racquetball is highly underrated. It's a lot of fun to play and also fun to watch (live, that is, watching online or on TV is no good, the ball is too small and moves too fast)

I find raquetball really fun, but I like squash better. A big fan of both games though.

I have never played squash. It looks slower and less exciting though. Players don't hit the ball as hard. am I mistaken?

play: soccer, always will and has been, played for 15 years
watch: football!!!
i know i dont come off as the sports type because of the fact that i am a super hippie but i love sports and always have