• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The front page appears to be constipated....

zephyr said:
^ hey, thats a faBulous idea. But make it owls. Yeah..owls. I bet no one has thought of owl captions yet :D

o+rly__ruserious.JPG

Hey we have the BB thread.........what else do ya need?

And as for the lounge..........you only have to read one thread once in a blue moon and you are up to date.

They are all the same.........same stupid dumb boring ass raping and thats about it.

TBH I dont even understand why we bother with the lounge anymore..........total waste of time.

It would be better if there was some serious off topic discussion in there.........I would enjoy an international opinion but its not gunna happen till the assrapers cool it.

samadhi said:
I actually think that there has been some decent discussion in threads recently? :\
I want non good threads that degenerate into hissy fits and warnings. Come on samadi- they are the fun bits. Let the feathers fly!

zephyr said:
I want non good threads that degenerate into hissy fits and warnings. Come on samadi- they are the fun bits. Let the feathers fly!

Yeah that would be bloody right..........you just have to start trouble dont ya. Ya just cant friggin let things lie.

Everybody was gettin on famously, it was like a really cool family..........but ohh noo, u just had to start it all up didnt ya.

Your a bloody pest.

The temptation to say that OZsoc is .... .. .... but no, too easy, too cheap really. ;)

Apologies for even thinking of such a thing :D

I have finally seen every lolcat on the internets so can people please stop making them.

Here is one that should warm the heart of every Bluelight boy and girl.

lolcatsdotcom73fjdzun6kwkoyak.jpg

=D

hoptis said:
I have finally seen every lolcat on the internets so can people please stop making them.

Here is one that should warm the heart of every Bluelight boy and girl.

lolcatsdotcom73fjdzun6kwkoyak.jpg

=D

I don't think I will ever tire of lolcats, but that one is supreme.

Where Is The Grey Owl?

Dear Miss L,
I write mad shit fo' you to
try
& decipher
all the time.

Shouldn't that be enuff???

In fact, I'll bump you one right now.

:D

Well i try and start new discussions and then get told that my ideas are crap even though in most cases they lead to pages and pages worth of discussion... go figure about that one aye ;)

and the last one... well i can't help it if people are so quick to put others down but of course won't admit to their own faults publically :p

I am an active BL member that makes the effort even if a lot of people may not like that =D

MazDan said:
Yeah that would be bloody right..........you just have to start trouble dont ya. Ya just cant friggin let things lie.

Everybody was gettin on famously, it was like a really cool family..........but ohh noo, u just had to start it all up didnt ya.

Your a bloody pest.

Mazdan, I don't often ask anything of you lovey but, for the love of God can you please use apostrophes and correct grammar?

YOU'RE

Bluelight is not the Brady Bunch. Very rarely can people get all fiesty and true to their actual personality before being edited etc etc, its just so...um...John Howardy. May as well be beigelight instead.

^
Dear Miss Cranky-As-I-Appear,
How
now...

The anger...

"THE HORROR!"

Are you Kool?

S'rious,
cloud?

Don' let the sun go down on me...
...what's with
the stabba-stabba?

Shoul'die puttaway my languish stre-ache...?
:(

Yours
Sincerely
Miss L.

LOVE
UnS
:\

"Or What?
You'll Release the Dogs?
Or the Bees?
Or the Dogs with Bees in Their Mouths
So When They Bark They Shoot Bees at You?"

UnSquare said:
"Or What?
You'll Release the Dogs?
Or the Bees?
Or the Dogs with Bees in Their Mouths
So When They Bark They Shoot Bees at You?"

Im starting to like you Aussies the more and more I come in here.

^ come on guido you love us... you can become an honarary Aussie Guido!