• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday Thread:I hope someone has some plans it's supposed to the middle of summer

basically all i play right now is destiny and fallout 4 (i highly recommend fallout if you don't have it).
when's no man's sky out? it reaaaally want to own a planet

ha yeah that'd be great to set up a little bluelight clan and crush the Hive together. have you pre ordered Lord of Iron?

oh and stee i'm pretty clueless as well, like i said i only really play destiny online but in October the new Battlefield is coming out - its set in the trenches in WWI. i'm so bloody excited for that.

Man, I love the Battlefield series! Hope it's going to be available on Xbox 360.

I used to like Call of Duty, but they've gone too far recently with their hi-tech futuristic warfare. Bloody soldiers leaping around like Zebedee on speed...

You all need Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. I know I sound like a broken record, but they're the best games I've played in years.

Man, I love the Battlefield series! Hope it's going to be available on Xbox 360.

do you mean xbox one? cause the next battlefield is has officially been confirmed for xbox one, ps4 and pc, nothing else unfortunately.
but at least that means you can upgrade? you should get a PS4 Fubar, i used to have an xbox 360 but the xbox one is terrrible!

You all need Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. I know I sound like a broken record, but they're the best games I've played in years.

I've only played DS 1 and 2, and i haven't completed either. how do, much challenge

basically all i play right now is destiny and fallout 4 (i highly recommend fallout if you don't have it).
when's no man's sky out? i reaaaally want to own a planet

ha yeah that'd be great to set up a little bluelight clan and crush the Hive together. have you pre ordered Lord of Iron?

oh and stee i'm pretty clueless as well, like i said i only really play destiny online but in October the new Battlefield is coming out - its set in the trenches in WWI. i'm so bloody excited for that.

I love destiny I normally play as a Titan Defender (I think I'm light level 313 atm) - I have the three characters but I have neglected them since I started on titan. Juju + wol <3.

(it's Rise of Iron :D - no I have not preordered it, really wanted to just to have the fn Gallahorn [missed it from Xur as I was travelling]). I pretty much only buy the 3oc from xur - grind, delete to get the two shards.

Bloodborne - hate it :! I just do.

Last edited:
Friday ? 6 weeks straight, well apart from weed and booze. Lovely nights sleep with zoplicone Friday off and a weekend ahead. Time to make a few calls and see who's up to PARTEeeeee

Go check out Ari Shaffir if you're heading to Fringe :)

I 'm going to mix legal drugs with illegal drugs..maybe throw some wine in the mix and just chill.