• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Following

Pariahprose

Bluelighter
Anyone else catch the pilot of this series? Talk about bloody as hell! Loved the concept and Poe referances in this episode...bout 2 watch the 2nd episode I recorded last night,hopefully it will b as good...probably will try and post my thoughts if the kratom and xanax dont kick my ass first,lol...

Pariahprose

I like it so far. Interesting premise which allows the writers to take this series anywhere. Makes you wonder who can and cannot be trusted as things unfold.

Premise: serial killer uses prison computers to start a literary murder cult. Cult members help him escape. Obsessive savant detective with pacemaker gives chase.

If it weren't for the great cast, this show would be doomed.

This show is really growing on me. I like how Carroll is able to stay just ahead of Ryan and the FBI but this week was razor thin. Using his old defense attorney to get more info was smart. Snip snip!

Yeah it was ok, i guess i liked it although it was a bit far fetched.

Premise: serial killer uses prison computers to start a literary murder cult. Cult members help him escape. Obsessive savant detective with pacemaker gives chase.

If it weren't for the great cast, this show would be doomed.

^ that sums up the first one pretty well.

i think the show is doomed already, the poe thing is getting pretty old and the whole story is far fetched. i've been watching cult (new series as well) and it's much more interesting, though not amazing either. i've watched every episode and it's just not edgy or intelligent enough to stand out.

^ Yeah, I've got the 2nd episode to watch but I dont think I will watch anymore after that. I'll checkout cult, thanks.

I still like this show but I dont see it going past one season. Who knows with Fox though.

Now that Joe is out and is with his son (and his followers), will he enlist the people for killing even more or just make some sort of Jim Jones religious zealotry? Although the latter would not suit him I think neither does mass murder, imoa. IF it gets renewed, it will leave plenty of angles for the writers to exploit.

I want to see them portray the murder cult in more detail, including some deep psychological portraiture. I don't care if they have to pause the thriller-type action to do this. I've been in a "cult" before, for years, and I found out that even though the members may seem two-dimensional or hollow, there's actually a lot more than surface there.

^ Now would be the time to let us, the viewers, in on it since that they have all gathered together.