• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The EZ Test CAN differentiate MDMA/MDEA

Yer I think go for the big kit. See, our wonderful stores over here liek to put a huge markup on the small ones, for AUD$20 for a small kit it was not worth it if buying 1 or 2 pills. And I payed AUD$50 for my big kit. But still 1 or 2 tests with brown liquid for $20 is no where near worth 200 tests with clear liquid for $50....so I say go the big kits...
smile.gif

DB

could the multiple bottles be posted seperately? i'm guessing the new kit will be the same glass bottle, but a couple of different ones... it may add to postage but im sure people over here would be willingly to pay a few euros more knowing they'd be helping bluelight as well as getting a long lasting kit...

oh what the hell... i've been going embedded image crazy this week so i might as well put those colour charts up here...
OLD
oldcolorchart.gif

NEW
colorchart.gif

Heroin Reaction
heroin_colour.jpg

from "E" Test at www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 03 July 2000).]

For people who still have small EZ Tests : read my other posting.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002047.html
We want the small ones back, mail then to us, include 10 US$ (or 15 Australian Dollar) and mail it back to us.
Spank Products
Tolstraat 152 hs
1074 VM Amsterdam
The netherlands
Instead of including money you may also include a note with your creditcardnumber, billing address and shipping address. We will deduct 10 US Dollars (or 15 Australian, it is about the same) and mail yuo a LARGE EZ Test. So, go and find 'em in the shops and mail 'em back to us.
aj
[This message has been edited by aj (edited 04 July 2000).]