• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

the end

Which end of the barrel do we start at? Am I the bullet or the skull? Does it really matter in the end? Same result?

That's what I ask God on Wednesday nights at 11:08pm EST.

Reminds me of a Bukowski poem..

"The whores will win,
The fools will win,
but break
like a horse out of the gate"

The first defeat is being born. Torn from nothing into flesh and thought.
Nobody ever asked my consent before I was stolen and thrust into this... universe. They never asked.

Did they ask you?

Liars and thieves they are to take my soul and place it.... here.... of all places.... you've gotta be fucking kidding me....

Nobody ever asked my consent before I was stolen and thrust into this... universe. They never asked.
Incredibly rude.
Did they ask you?
Nope. Mom just spread her legs and pushed me out on the living floor. They asked nothing, just had a bunch of weird rules.
Liars and thieves they are to take my soul and place it.... here.... of all places....
Right? WTF? You drag us into a predatory world where you eat or get eaten.
And they wonder why we're fucked up.

black holes have shown that energy is not destroyed, it is merely transformed into something else
I've heard that. I still think being born is defeat. It's being dealt a bad hand. The conditions by which we live are brutal. Our quiet modus vivendi is dog eats dog - "each alone and each an island".

I've heard that. I still think being born is defeat. It's being dealt a bad hand. The conditions by which we live are brutal. Our quiet modus vivendi is dog eats dog - "each alone and each an island".
i dont disagree.. but if that's the cycle.. should probably learn to create what we want / go with the flow imo

you do you. i like sharing thoughts.. who knows how real they are really...