• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD we post pictures of each others usernames thread

Its not back roll is it? On his back, rolling balls?

This one is easy, come on:

TKPbuey.jpg

jollypecker

That penis looks freshly squeezed. No-one's fooled.

I'm not even going to bother putting an answer in spoiler tags.

DO MY FUCKING SUM ONE SOMEONE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'd be better at this if I could remember peoples names :\

Hhahahahaha. Fucking hell matey. Tell me about it. You have done the meph abuse thing haven't you, no offense but hey me too. MAy not have been meph or pv that caused that actually. Heavy weeed abuse? That causes Micheal Parkinsons disease or Alzhiemers doesn't it? Oh hang on this is the bullshit drug thread isn't it? Good.

<3 GB-cocking-L

Sorry I'm twatted on *insert a as of yet unmentioned drug* and I'm thick as it is so therefore:

NSFW:
images

350Heroin.jpg

M_and_M__s_by_1cupOFtea.jpg

Can I have bopnus points for longest ever img url. Thanks Ceres. Sorry about the server down time while the image is process by the abaci that run this place. nvm :|

Fairnymph, you had my hopes up, as I know you're a smart cookie, but you're a mile out :( Try again <3 You're good at maths, I know cos I stalked you =D (in the politest and most innocent way possible :|)

*removed excessive hints*

Well you said it was easy! I'm still going through the thread, can it be anyone on BL ever?

No, see my edit (don't, I've removed it, it made it too easy). He's on THIS PAGE. And that's it, I've given it away.

If you get it, you may propose marriage to me, and i will accept.

OK, we can go on a date. Didn't mean to move so fast ;)

No, see my edit (don't, I've removed it, it made it too easy). He's on THIS PAGE. And that's it, I've given it away.

Until I made this post you were the only male member (fnarr) on THIS PAGE :sus:

So am assuming THIS PAGE is actually THAT PAGE (at least for me) and am still clueless :?

Is it the mathematical formula for measuring the volume of a squirel's nutsack?

Okay now I'm thoroughly confused (also I happen to detest series, otherwise I do love most maths). Here you are saying such nice things, too. <3

I'm browsing at 40 posts per page, like a normal person, Shambles :| :p <3

He has posted between posts 521 and this one.

Fairnymph, you know not what you say! And if you did, you'd make my day :)