• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Scotland Thread ya bass

LoL loving this thread. I've never been to Scotland. One day I will visit but heard it's cold. How about someone post some lovely pics as encouragement? Hah. Did Knock live / come from Edinburgh?

Evey

Taps aff Orange March the other day in Glasgow:

xiyPW5k.jpg

Scotland's beautiful, mountains and shit.

But speaking of the shit...I never worked out where you go for your food?

It's a term of endearment akin to using "ya cunt" in certain situations of liking. Ya bass is slightly more tender...

You bastard <3

What's the etymology of that then? Being too pissed to finish your sentences? (Genuine guess).

What's the etymology of that then? Being too pissed to finish your sentences? (Genuine guess).

Likely. It has undercurrents of understanding that we are all bastards at some point and that can be forgiven in genuine friendship situations. It moves over in to sober use now and again in certain places. It's use also can save you "getting bottled" in some hostelries if things go too far.

I approve of you not wearing a stupit shiny belt with your outfit.

However, that does not appear to be your tartan. Why not? :)

p.s. Mine is a Davidson (modern), although that's not my name. We were affiliated with them. ;)

DAV-M-CTBRDavidsonModernBraeriachTartanOrg__92744.1427389804.220.250.jpg

Limmy and dissociatives were made for one another..

haha this is so true, well for me anyway. I once watched an hour of back to back vines compiled into one massive you tube video. In my Ket brain I managed to make a story from all the clips ans by the end of it I though that Limmy had made these clips on purpose for folk on Ket.

Id recommend a few others try this.......its was mind warpingly good fun.

So Ali, do you sound Scots-American or still Scot? I'm now curious of what you sound like.

Evey

Can I just say Ali that tartan is definitely not something we have in common, cannae stand it.

Though wearing a skirt might be... :sus:

^ i like how it looks but i'm a not a fan of anything other than predominantly green tartans.
So Ali, do you sound Scots-American or still Scot? I'm now curious of what you sound like.
it depends. i'd say my accent is thoroughly mid-atlantic now. my friends here think i sound scottish. my family and friends in the uk think i sound american.

when i go home - or i'm around my scottish friends - my scottish accent comes back thick and fast. when i get drunk, likewise.

when i'm in work mode, i expect i sound more american than ever.

alasdair