• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD old farts nostalgia thread!

The amount of import hash pre soap days, never more than £90 an oz, Sigh.

No weed mind, apart from Bush, touted as Jamaican, but most probably African.( Put it this way, pre the home hydro explosion the local Yardies were buying green from me)

Never paid more than £10 for a gig ticket, never once paid for a festival.

Could park up anywhere (pre CJB)

Full power bike licence at 17 and you could fix your own car in those days without a laptop!=D

Doves, zerozero and Sputnik...

Zero zero is still about, though the price has doubled, haven't heard of Sputnik in years=D%) We had some Hash, called ' Mud' for about 6 months mid 80's, strongest i've smoked aprt from BHO, iso etc, never knew its origins :(

ah, youth...

mint cracknel
e4e183ce697cb5b45d5eed0bc29533f0.jpg

rentaghost
Rentaghost.jpg

:)

alasdair

That mint looks tasty.

When fair ground rides were 10p

AND COAL FIRES!!!!!! Wow fire n log fires were the best. So cosy. I used to spend hours at me Nain n Taid's house staring into the flames, the cravkling of the coal n logs burning....ace times!!!!

And when nights outs were called 'a disco'

Evey

Anyone remember legal mushrooms? Five kilos for £300 or something like that anyway.

Legal K direct by post from China - a kilo for £170. And I didn't even like K.

Livin on a prayer came out that year by Bon Jovi n Appetite on July 21 by Gun N Roses.

Evey

, never once paid for a festival.

Could park up anywhere (pre CJB)

Full power bike licence at 17 and you could fix your own car in those days without a laptop!=D

Yeh, walking into Glastonbury across the fields pre fence days.

No CBT.

Fixing yer car by sanding the contacts on the dissy cap.

Just heard 'Sally go round the roses' - the Pentangle version on radio 2...

Who remembers Opportunity Knocks, Play Your Cards Right n The Price is Right? I loved the 80s.

Evey

Good pills at £2 a pop just before the drought. Hearts and cola bottles <3

Who remembers Opportunity Knocks, Play Your Cards Right n The Price is Right? I loved the 80s.

Evey

Yeh, I fuckin remember them.. I HATED the 80s with a passion. You couldn't get into a pub wearing a leather biker jacket - unless it was a designated 'bikers pub' (though they were the best pubs anyway). Tossers wearing white socks and basically slippers with baggy turn up trousers and jackets with the sleeves pushed up, bumfluff 'taches, half arsed mullets, black leather ties, getting pissed in Mr Smiths to Rick fucking Astley... Don't get me started on the fuckin 80s...