• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The (drugged to fuck) ghosts of christmas past

Assembled the tree on Christmas Eve one year. Some plastic piece of shit with branches you have to screw in to a fake wooden pole. We'd taken a bit too much Christmas cheer at that point and put every branch in the wrong place. Tree looked like it was upside down.

Girlfriend dubbed it 'The monstrosi-tree' and told me I ruined Christmas. She was visited by three ghosts through the evening and decided to change her wicked ways, scoring us a bag of weed on Christmas morning.

I remember driving from Brixton heading up to Wakefield with my then gf - when we got to Brent Cross (a good hours drive) I realised I left my 'special' wash bag behind with all my gear,spikes etc so I said i had left her prezzie behind and we HAD to go back - much to her annoyance. A very different xmas for me that year, 2 years previously I was on a junk break and was just downing gin and tonics all day and was the life and soul, chatting up the parents friends, cracking jokes and generally being awesome. The junk xmas was me slipping in to the toilet regularly for a hit and then gauching and being uncommunicative...Never went up again..