• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Doof Thread

Hey i recently moved to melbourne and im looking to get into the doof scene over here but i have no idea where to look so any melbournians will to introduce me to the scene ova here give me a holla. I went to a few back in my home town of perth i the moment i got there i fell in love with them so anyone from melb who doofs let me know :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000341948385 MY FB if anyone can help

Last edited:
^Hey. You're best registering on Oztrance and looking in the Victorian Events section of the forum for parties that are happening out your way. :)

You'll need to email Oztrance admin to get access, should be all good though. I'll add you to FB and show you a few parties sites.

Mightyb, you're looking for El Stompo Grandeee

was an awesome weekend, got back home not too long ago

Mightyb, you're looking for El Stompo Grandeee

Correct :)

mightyb, sounds like you missed out on El Stompo? I was down in Melbourne for a wedding so I missed it too, but I've heard from a few mates that it was one of the best parties of the year so far. NOT COOL!!!!! *frowns*

:D

Plenty of other parties coming up though.

Sub_Jester check out australiens as well.

Correct :)

I've heard from a few mates that it was one of the best parties of the year so far. NOT COOL!!!!! *frowns*

:D

Plenty of other parties coming up though.

Sub_Jester check out australiens as well.

BESTEST DOOF EVAR!!!

there was such an amazing vibe and a distinct lack of lads and dickheads. It was a beautiful setting amongst the trees and the music was awesome. The feast was absolutely amazing - it was so awesome seeing everyone coming together to enjoy a delicious meal; no pushing or shoving just the true doofer spirit of making sure that everyone around you was looked after too.

I want to be back there <3

It was my very first doof.

I was absolutely amazed. i'm in love.

Photographic evidence of BDE (best doof ever) :)
All photos stolen from various sources ;)

Doof Crew dance time Poseidon styles :D
villagedance.jpg

Cactus Man (and colourul crayon hiding behind him)
cactusman.jpg

Marina is tired of dancing
juju.jpg

dancefloor.jpg

The West Coast Shopper has had a UV paint job!
westcoastshopper.jpg

trees.jpg

^^ But how could it be the BDE if I wasn't there.....??
Does. not. compute.

;) =D

It was my very first doof.

I was absolutely amazed. i'm in love.

Oh man that is awesome!! So glad you enjoyed it!
Welcome to the tribe :) <3

it was my first doof and i loved it. no fights, good music and everybody was friendly.

Neo - You were there in spirit though!!
Seriously, you know the Chickens know how to throw a party and this was a step above and beyond there normal level <3

dfrs - the decor was amazing! it was the best setup I've seen in ages. There's nothing better than partying completely amongst the trees; it was a magical location made all the better by the decor - WIN =D

ahhhh how good was it!!!!!!!1!!1111!!
had a greeeat time!
la comida mexicana fue la bomba!!!

ps..

What a relief to finally get a stomp or two in with the ol' astro ;)

That sure looks like a beautiful setting for a party! Lots of shade, flat dancefloor, and foresty-goodness as far as the eye can see :) Agred on the decore too, the spiderweb netting was a nice touch.