• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Dilaudid Diaries - A personal record of stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejizme

Bluelighter
Yes i am being a copycat, i saw the lope diary and thought it was pretty cool. sorry.

i never really thought about documenting my drug use and have no clue why on earth i decided to after recently spilling water on my laptop which dis abled the letters s & q along with the left shift key and the number 2 (edit; also number 3)on my keyboard.

any how a little back ground. opiate user for about 20 year roughly, started with liquid vicodin after a car accident.
wait, wrong, i did opiate before the accident, however it wasnt untill after the accident that i lost control.

popped a xanax bar while hanging at the local pizza place, which i where a lot of my drugs came from, then added ice from my polar pop to my 3 chamber bong and hit it x amount of times. my memory i a little fuzzy but i think i popped a couple, no more than 5 10mg percs prior.
while chillin and conversing with the delivery guys a s they go in and out i thought hey some rum would really kick this party off, so i sent a friend
up the road(i was smart enough not to drive) and he returned with a 5th of captain morgan silver spiced rum, yum.
honestly the story of me getting fucked up in the parking lot of a hungry howies pretty much by myself is a little boring.
it wasnt untill i lost my smarts about not driving and decided to go home that the story got "entertaining".

i doze off at the wheel and vere left, through the median, across the other lanes, and into a ditch.
i wish some times that it ended there but no, up out of the ditch, becoming airborne and hit a telephone pole about 3ft off the ground, snap it and keep going. into the side of a large old oak tree that bounced me towards the side of a small stone storage building belonging to a church. which is where i came to a stop needless to say.
i do not wear seat belts and i cannot believe the number of s's so far. i face planted the windshield and wound up with a broken jaw along with some other minor injuries. a passer byer stopped to see if i was ok. a younger guy, probably close to my age at that time but more clean cut and probably drug free. i awoke to his voice, not sure what he said, i opened the door and stumbled out.
i like to think of myself looking like some sort of zombie with my jaw dangling and blood dripping, my walk impaired severely by drugs and trauma.
this kid was freaked the fuck out when i asked for a ride home lol he didnt want a bloody zombie in his car i guess so he hauled ass.
i didnt really know what to do, i just kept thinking i had to get out of there so i walked about 2 miles to a friends.
i show up at the door looking a mess, forgot to mention i had long hair at the time which was now becoming matted to the drying blood on my face.
they were just enjoying a normal night, probably a similar cocktail as mine but without so much captain.
i insisted that no one call cops or take me to the hospital but someone had to go down to my car and get the 20 or so xanax, weed, bong, and bottle outta there. it was too late though, fl highway patrol was already there....

so, now i have oral surgery and my jaw wired shut. i got liquid vicodin. 1 tea spoon = 10mg.
i loved making vicodin milk shakes! vicodin chocolate milk! or even just vicodin!
i loved it so much, i went back for more and got liquid percocet. same equation, 1 teaspoon = 10mg.
omg the perc shakes were even better i didnt think it possible!

and now a long story that was suposed to be a quick background spiraled to roxy use with spots of lsd, x, meth, coke, lots of weed etc and then turned
into a nasty habbit of IVing dilaudid and any other opiate.

this "diary" will contain a daily record(if i can) of my opiate use along with anything else i might use to ease WD or attempt to come off opiate.
everyone is welcome to post. experience, advice, comment, or do your own record along with mine idc.

today started with 4mg dilaudid followed shortly by a bag of h then 8mg dilaudid a few hours later and i popped 2g green kratom before i started typing this since i already feel a bit crappy. its taken awhile to type this short story since i have to stop and click the on screen keyboard every time i need an s q or 123 so im going to take another 2g kratom and 50mg tramadol and get some rest.

edit. also shot .5mg xanax after the 8mg dilaudid, and might do that again now since im not wanting to sleep but need to for work.

Last edited:
You can't inject Xanax it's not water soluble. What you did was incredibly stupid and irresponsible and you're lucky you're not only alive, but that you didn't kill anyone else. I hope you learned from this

You can't inject Xanax it's not water soluble. What you did was incredibly stupid and irresponsible and you're lucky you're not only alive, but that you didn't kill anyone else. I hope you learned from this
thanks for the kind words dude, thats wonderfully helpful and insightful and exactly what addicts need and want to hear.
i wonder what on earth they put in xanax that makes me feel exactly like i shot xanax... wonder why my buddies do it too, i really wonder about the first person that showed me... he musta been out of his mind!

thanks for the kind words dude, thats wonderfully helpful and insightful and exactly what addicts need and want to hear.
i wonder what on earth they put in xanax that makes me feel exactly like i shot xanax... wonder why my buddies do it too, i really wonder about the first person that showed me... he musta been out of his mind!
im sorry, i thought back and think i should not have replied like this.
it is hard to tell how people mean things some times on here.
i have def learned a lot and am greatful im still alive and didnt hurt anyone.
i was hit by a car once and it broke my leg and killed my buddy i was walking with.
i cant imagine the guilt the guy driving might carry around now, just because he was texting.
as for the xanax, i have to argue, there must be something to it because i get 'high' and relaxed as do others i know.

You might get some dissolved in the water and it could be pulled through suspended rather than dissolved like I do with the 4-aco-dpt, but it's a big waste

You might get some dissolved in the water and it could be pulled through suspended rather than dissolved like I do with the 4-aco-dpt, but it's a big waste
yeah. i havent looked into that so idk, i guess i feel it though because i have like no tolerance to benzos.

today's record. 8mg dilaudid, then 4 more soon after and 60mg morph late night

Last edited:
I don't even know why I didn't originally mentioned this, but don't mix benzos and opiods or you will risk death.... Not risk, but die sooner or later. Even splitting it by hours doesn't prevent the danger while it reduces the risk. You need to wise up. People need these medications and not because they hurt themselves being irresponsible while getting fucked up.

I don't even know why I didn't originally mentioned this, but don't mix benzos and opiods or you will risk death.... Not risk, but die sooner or later. Even splitting it by hours doesn't prevent the danger while it reduces the risk. You need to wise up. People need these medications and not because they hurt themselves being irresponsible while getting fucked up.
idk if its just my area or what but its so very common around here for people to mix like that.
our docs are giving out scripts of dilaudid + methadone or morphine + xanax or valium or klonopin
some times more.

Dilaudid and methadone are just too opioids and don't have the same risk. Also just because a doctor gives it out doesn't mean it's safe. It can be done in theraputic doses, but the risk is still very high.

Dilaudid and methadone are just too opioids and don't have the same risk. Also just because a doctor gives it out doesn't mean it's safe. It can be done in theraputic doses, but the risk is still very high.
ive heard this before but personally never payed much attention since i dont really do benzo except to ease WD or in real small amounts.
i have heard real bad things about methadone and xanax especially.
these doctors here are mostly just pushers. even my sub doc was.

SKODEO! You started a trend and have been immortalized! methadone and loperamide share the risk of fucking with your hearts Q/T interval, although the risk is manageable on methadone and outrageous on loperamide. I always thought dilaudid left me a little to quickly, but ever since my loperamide use, last time i took some it was an utter waste of cash

Ejizme, I would like to give you a somewhat belated welcome to the forums! I see that you're still what we call a "Greenlighter", so I wanted to make sure you got the proper welcome wagon.

Now, onto the formalities :) When you joined Bluelight and began posting in the Harm Reduction forums, there were a couple of text documents that you were supposed to have read (tisk, tisk) prior to creating threads or posting in new threads. This is an important topic, as what you have created here essentially gives our policy a back-hand to the face. We are a Harm Reduction forum and Other Drugs, is specifically dedicated to topics related to Harm Reduction. This doesn't mean your writing is bad, you're evil or malicious, it just means that this content is not appropriate for the forum, so I would encourage you to read our guidelines before any more activity my friend.

Why do we need to police the forums in such a way? Well, human nature is such, that people often come to Bluelight and don't go past the first page. Humans can be lazy and predictable. Being that people generally like to read that first page and call it a day, it's important that we keep it really clean and dedicated to our goals, which consist of helping adults who have chosen to use drugs, do so safely. A diary of your drug use does not fit into this in any way.

So, please don't take it personally, but because this thread does not contribute to the Harm Reduction conversation that we're after, it will most likely be closed. Please read the user agreements and forum guidelines man!

I couldn't have said that any better keif.

I'm sorry OP, but I've got to close this.

Ejizme, I would like to give you a somewhat belated welcome to the forums! I see that you're still what we call a "Greenlighter", so I wanted to make sure you got the proper welcome wagon.

Now, onto the formalities :) When you joined Bluelight and began posting in the Harm Reduction forums, there were a couple of text documents that you were supposed to have read (tisk, tisk) prior to creating threads or posting in new threads. This is an important topic, as what you have created here essentially gives our policy a back-hand to the face. We are a Harm Reduction forum and Other Drugs, is specifically dedicated to topics related to Harm Reduction. This doesn't mean your writing is bad, you're evil or malicious, it just means that this content is not appropriate for the forum, so I would encourage you to read our guidelines before any more activity my friend.

Why do we need to police the forums in such a way? Well, human nature is such, that people often come to Bluelight and don't go past the first page. Humans can be lazy and predictable. Being that people generally like to read that first page and call it a day, it's important that we keep it really clean and dedicated to our goals, which consist of helping adults who have chosen to use drugs, do so safely. A diary of your drug use does not fit into this in any way.

So, please don't take it personally, but because this thread does not contribute to the Harm Reduction conversation that we're after, it will most likely be closed. Please read the user agreements and forum guidelines man!
i understand. this had actually crossed my mind at one point and i would like to add some HR, such as the proper "safe" way to IV and prepare dilaudid, info about dilaudid and maybe a bit about which tabs are "safe"er"" to "cold shake".
may i have a little time to add this in order to keep the thread? or could it be moved to a more appropriate place?

If I though there was anywhere else that would leave it open I'd send it, but I honestly think in its current form it'll be closed. Feel free to start a thread with those HR bits though.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.