• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Devil is determinism and God is free will and you are both.

I think that technology will begin to be integrated with our bodies in the near future. Implants etc will replace external media devices so we almost become a seamless part of the technology. People are already doing it, but it's pretty fringe at this point. Thankfully at my age I probably won't live to see that.

Sounds like you're describing Christian heaven. My problem with heaven is it's boring.

I want my maternal grandfather (and Hitler) to stay dead. Can you chose not to be reunited?

This future sounds awful. ;)

There's a lot of very specific stuff here. Why do you believe this is what the future will be like? I mean, obviously television won't exist forever... but it will probably be replaced with something else. Same with coke and meth. Hopefully there will be new tech and new drugs rather than no tech and no drugs.

I don't wanna be on acid all the time!

How far in the future are we talking about here?

I don't think this is going to happen in the next millennium. If the human race survives that long, we will branch off into different colonies throughout space. It's unlikely that all of these branches will develop in the same direction.

Maybe there will be some weird cult of space hippies that do what you're saying, but I can't see it happening across the board.
The walls of your ego and your socialized belief patterns won’t allow you to truly get what I’m saying let alone accept it or believe it to be true. So I would expect you to say that a world without soda and television and coke and meth is an awful future. Even if you are joking. That is typically an atheistic/materialist attitude and way of thinking which is what our society is brainwashed into in this modern age. Why would you want super tech drugs that are probably even more fucked up than the current drugs we have now?? That totally goes against nature and true health and happiness. You want to live in a fake world where you are just given the illusion that you are happy and healthy that is why you have that opinion.

I would also expect you to compare what I’m saying to your more familiar 1 dimensional concepts like religion instead of seeing all religions as something that was trying to tap into something that their unevolved minds didn’t have the ability to understand. They were trying to explain something that has many layers and dimensions to it but could only explain it to a certain extent because of their limited ability to understand this type of stuff and they mixed it with their dogmatic patterns of man over woman mentalities and trying to gain power and control over one another and propagating fear and condemnation and hellfire.

That is the opposite of what I’m trying to explain here. Women will actually be seen as the more dominant gender. Man is insecure and knows the women’s power which is why he felt the need to dominate and oppress woman and make woman more submissive but like i said the energies will come back to haunt us and it will be reversed. Either that or it will be more equal but still lean more towards a more feminine overtone. It’s already happening.

Nobody knows when this future will occur. It all depends on when we want it to happen or not and to what extent we are willing to become aware of our own minds and aware of our true selves and aware of how the world really works. It’s long overdue already. We just have too much resistance towards it because of our skepticism and doubt and lack of vision.

It’s not gonna take a thousand years I can tell you that. You only think that because you have so much disbelief and denial over it. That to me is being cynical and depressive instead of what you’re accusing me of. That is pessimism and doubt. Also it doesn’t just happen in one flash of time it’s a gradual process that builds up over time the more we learn stuff about ourselves and about the nature of the universe. If I had to put a timeline on it then I would say that within the next 15-20 years we will already be aware that we create our own reality. It’s not that hard to figure out if you’re an open minded person. And then I would say between the next 30-70 years we will be cultivating these newfound epiphanies and realizations and awarenesses and implementing them into the whole structure of society and create a whole new civilization. Although now that I think about it our whole concept of time will probably just completely break down and we will be living in a state where past present and future are indistinguishable and therefore no reason to even put a timeline on it because the nature of this future civilization is so transcendental and so unfamiliar and foreign and complicated and counterintuitive that we won’t need to track things with linear progression and years and days and months and hours. And our whole system of governments and institutions and economy will completely collapse.

And it will be beyond just seeing dead relatives. You have had negative and maybe traumatic experiences with certain people but that’s because you are perceiving them as separate from you. If you saw them as a part of yourself then you would understand their pain and realize why they did the things that they did and why you attracted that experience to yourself in the first place. Including hitler. These are people with trauma and that just goes back to what I’ve been saying. If our society prioritized emotions and healing trauma instead of religious beliefs and war and politics and science then hitler wouldn’t have done the things that he did. But because our society is like that then of course he’s gonna do fucked up shit so that everyone can hate him. But they don’t realize that their hate for him actually fuels more separation and creates the conditions for someone else to come along in the future that is even worse than hitler.

You are hitler. You are your maternal grandfather. You are Donald trump. That is something that people will have a really hard time accepting and these people are willing to carry hate in their hearts until they die. People hold on to trauma and hatred until they die and they make no real progress in life because they think that that is how they are supposed to react. They think they need to see that person as the bad guy in order for them to feel like the victim and like they are the good guy. Even me with my traumas. But at least I am aware of it.

I was just trying to lighten the mood a little bit, but perhaps you're right. Maybe I am a fearful, fake, hateful, traumatized, unevolved, egotistical person that is ultimately incapable of understanding what you have to say. Then again, maybe I just disagree with you?

As previously stated I agree with a lot of what you've said throughout this thread and I think your musings have a lot of merit... I would suggest, however, to remain open minded. Those who think they already have all the answers risk becoming incapable of learning and evolving. Maybe you don't know everything?

ovenbakedskittles said:
You are hitler. You are your maternal grandfather. You are Donald trump. That is something that people will have a really hard time accepting and these people are willing to carry hate in their hearts until they die. People hold on to trauma and hatred until they die and they make no real progress in life because they think that that is how they are supposed to react. They think they need to see that person as the bad guy in order for them to feel like the victim and like they are the good guy. Even me with my traumas. But at least I am aware of it.

With all due respect, you don't know me. I don't hate my grandfather, but I don't want to spend eternity with him either. There is no hate in my heart. He just wasn't a very nice guy... and I was just making a joke.

Perhaps you don't know everything about the future either. Perhaps you do. There are lots of people on the planet that have different ideas. We can't all be right about everything. This is a forum. It is full of people with different ideas. I'm not convinced that because I disagree with you about a few things, that I'm ignorant or unenlightened... but I'm not offended either.

ovenbakedskittles said:
Why would you want super tech drugs that are probably even more fucked up than the current drugs we have now?? That totally goes against nature and true health and happiness. You want to live in a fake world where you are just given the illusion that you are happy and healthy that is why you have that opinion.

If you ask someone a question and answer it for them before they have a chance to respond, you're pretty much having a conversation with yourself. I'm beginning to feel like this is more of a sermon than a discussion?

Anyway, it's been nice talking to you.
I think I'm going to opt out at this point.
I hope you find the peace you're looking for. <3

Last edited:
God has been a determinist the whole time.. that's how he fulfills plans that are millions of years old.. God is hard to convince because of a huge ego..

As the Devil.. Adams was first to rebel.. this inherantly didn't have suffering.. it was just an act of freewill..

The rebellion continued untill a third of the hosts of Heaven started to believe that freewill is more apparently true than determinism..

The third is equal to a repeating third decimal..

The sacred number 33 is the Grand Inspector in freemasonry and stands as the highest ideal a being can obtain..

Though for up to date purposes God(one of the Gs in freemasonry) believes partly in freewill.. and partly in determinism.

The great question is asked which of course needs an answer..

:

Can a person determine there destiny and still be free? I say yes because we are here expressing our freewill all the time..

Some say that perfect freedom is completely equal to nothing.. so free from the bondage of choice.. and the trappings of matter ( and why the Gnostics thought matter was an abortion)

Others say that freewill needs a medium to be expressed.. and thus we get our current situation..

Interesting question.. is what are the limits of freewill? Because it is impossible for nothing to exist without some type of matter..

So the limits of freewill are true to a reasonable respect.. this how the law of courts etc is suppose to understand.

I have a choice to reply to this thread for example..

You might say that choice is an illusion based on cause and effect..

But I have to do something.. I am the person here experiencing all this.

I can't just sit in bed all day and do nothing..

You can use the past to create inertia or to look for motives behind actions/things..

The future is both based on cause and effect and freewilled conscious action..

You have freewill because you can will your future to be optimal for your self choosing experience.

My only gab against freewill.. is that according to my belief I don't have perfect freewill.. only degrees of freedom..

For example I can't just decide to fly.. I have to walk.. which creates levels of freedom, but constraint as well..

I was just trying to lighten the mood a little bit, but perhaps you're right. Maybe I am a fearful, fake, hateful, traumatized, unevolved, egotistical person that is ultimately incapable of understanding what you have to say. Then again, maybe I just disagree with you?

As previously stated I agree with a lot of what you've said throughout this thread and I think your musings have a lot of merit... I would suggest, however, to remain open minded. Those who think they already have all the answers risk becoming incapable of learning and evolving. Maybe you don't know everything?

With all due respect, you don't know me. I don't hate my grandfather, but I don't want to spend eternity with him either. There is no hate in my heart. He just wasn't a very nice guy... and I was just making a joke.

Perhaps you don't know everything about the future either. Perhaps you do. There are lots of people on the planet that have different ideas. We can't all be right about everything. This is a forum. It is full of people with different ideas. I'm not convinced that because I disagree with you about a few things, that I'm ignorant or unenlightened... but I'm not offended either.

If you ask someone a question and answer it for them before they have a chance to respond, you're pretty much having a conversation with yourself. I'm beginning to feel like this is more of a sermon than a discussion?

Anyway, it's been nice talking to you.
I think I'm going to opt out at this point.
I hope you find the peace you're looking for. <3
I apologize if I sound like a dick or if I sound arrogant in my posts but I feel that there are many people who have not followed this road of thought far enough to realize the logical potential outcomes. For me it has surpassed the feeling of just philosophical musing and contemplation and it is now a reality for me. Which is why it is difficult for me to speak about it humbly or as if I am just relaying beliefs and opinions. I’m not saying that other people are dumb and I’m the smart one. Everyone has their own focuses in life and most people are better than me in a lot of areas in life where I am frankly retarded at. And I know there is people out there who know way more about this stuff than I do.

However I don’t believe that it is the figures of these institutional structures that have the head start in knowledge and wisdom and nature of reality like society is trying to make it seem. I believe it is the people in mental institutions and prisons that are able to grasp a broader scope of reality and the underlying dimensions of our everyday awarenesses. As well as being able to visualize the logical outcomes of how the future will look like whether it’s good or bad. But not just the crazy people but the children too. And autistic people as well.

The public is being fed a facade that they constantly forget or push to the backgrounds of their minds and they exalt themselves as the “adults” of society and the pinnacle of knowledge and think that they know what’s better for everybody. we are being led towards a deterministic society which is being propagated and framed as an efficient strategy for the progression of society. Cell phones and computers disconnect us and practically give us brain damage. This is following a formula that the general public is not familiar with.

My arrogance and stubbornness is just a reflection of the arrogance and stubbornness of those exalted figures that weaseled their way into positions where they can spread their version of where society is supposed to go. Determinism and the devil is real which is the reason why I realize the harmful effects of technology but am still replying to you on a technological device right now. People need to be more familiar with polarity and contradicting concepts coming together as one.

There’s energies and forces and vibrations that you are not aware of because you don’t have the mind of a child in order to have that receptivity to those vibrations and to interpret those vibrations in order to realize the potentials of the universe. People make fun of the new age terminology. Not saying you are but many people are so steeped in skepticism and steeped in fear of looking like an idiot and get on their own high horse of science and “logical” thinking that they feel the need to cringe and scoff at people who are more optimistic and receptive towards these metaphysical energies. They gave into the societal pressure of feeling like they have to “grow up” and act like adults and act mature and wear suits and ties and gel their hair up to try and impress people and perpetuate the facade.

That is one of the reasons why I might jump to conclusions and make rash judgements of your responses. It’s true there is many things we don’t know and arrogance does stunt growth and evolution but once you reach a certain level of awareness of certain things it is difficult to integrate that with humility and it is difficult to relate and interact with people who may have not put as much thought and energy and time into a particular area of life that you feel very strongly and confident about.

Heaven and hell is an analogy and a simplistic version of the real heaven and hell that people cannot comprehend as well as the concept of god and the devil. The more you sink into Hell. You are able to have a better idea of what heaven is like or what it will be like. Because of the polarity and the yin and yang nature of life and reality and suffering.

Everything is spiritual. Everything happens according to plan because we are god and we create the conditions and the experiences in the world including the bad ones. But the devil is a part of god so we are also the devil. We all have the ability to descend into chaos and evil. But we also have the ability to rise to the glory of goodness and righteousness. Its all a plan of evolution. We are all one being. We are not these separate fragments that we perceive ourselves to be. We are part of the whole. We have the power to harness that and shift the direction of the whole and transform society twitch that knowledge alone. Through connection and extending our love and compassion to the people that need it most.

People reserve their “love” for people who they think deserves it. But that is not love. Love is unconditional and inclusive of every human being. Not just your family and friends and not just the people who you think are good people.

I cannot implement that into my life yet but I have been put in a situation to where I have complete awareness of this concept and am able to visualize how it will look once society realizes this fundamental truth. Because I have indulged in the complete opposite of not connecting with people to such a degree that I am aware of the opposite.

Covid 19 is something that we did to ourselves if you remember the fundamental truth of reality that we are one being and we create our experiences with group thinking and group thoughts and mental and spiritual energy. So that we can learn and grow from it. It is not a random occurrence or unfortunate mishap. We brought it on ourselves willingly and we felt it was time for this to happen. Everything is according to plan.

Nothing happens without god(us) letting it happen. Nobody dies without god(our) permission. If someone dies from a car crash or by getting shot it is their unconscious decision for that to happen for the sake of expansion and evolution and progression and awareness.

Last edited:
It's a bit TL;DR. I don't mean any offense by that. I've already read pages and pages of your stuff on this thread. It would be better (for me) if your posts were a little shorter and more concise. I skimmed through it. Here's a couple of thoughts.

1) Arrogance gets in the way of enlightenment, however you justify it.
B) If autistic people and people in mental institutions were capable of seeing reality as you see it, they would have the same vision of the future and they don't. I've been sectioned a couple of times. Everybody has their own version.
III) I've devoted a lot of time to this also, and I too have my own version.
4) This website has a lot of members who've explored their psyche and spirituality in depth, and they all have their own versions of reality. Your version is not the reality.
e) If people who get shot chose to get shot, how does free will exist for the shooter?
VI) Apology accepted.
7) Heaven and hell are the same. Eternity is hell for people who reject it. It is heaven for those who embrace it. That is why Christianity says you need to accept Jesus when you die.
H) You said you came to this through logic. Your vision of the future doesn't seem logical to me. Would you care to explain the logic that lead you to these conclusions? (Please keep it relatively short if possible.)

ovenbakedskittles said:
people who have not followed this road of thought far enough to realize the logical potential outcomes

Do ants have free will?

Do trees decide where their branches grow?
They are both living beings.

They both display degrees of freedom..

Good question: what governs the law of degrees of freedom? Or otherwise why do they move and grow in certain ways..

I'm sure part of the reason is to grow or move within free space.

Most probably they do things based on their DNA encoding..

It's a bit TL;DR. I don't mean any offense by that. I've already read pages and pages of your stuff on this thread. It would be better (for me) if your posts were a little shorter and more concise. I skimmed through it. Here's a couple of thoughts.

1) Arrogance gets in the way of enlightenment, however you justify it.
B) If autistic people and people in mental institutions were capable of seeing reality as you see it, they would have the same vision of the future and they don't. I've been sectioned a couple of times. Everybody has their own version.
III) I've devoted a lot of time to this also, and I too have my own version.
4) This website has a lot of members who've explored their psyche and spirituality in depth, and they all have their own versions of reality. Your version is not the reality.
e) If people who get shot chose to get shot, how does free will exist for the shooter?
VI) Apology accepted.
7) Heaven and hell are the same. Eternity is hell for people who reject it. It is heaven for those who embrace it. That is why Christianity says you need to accept Jesus when you die.
H) You said you came to this through logic. Your vision of the future doesn't seem logical to me. Would you care to explain the logic that lead you to these conclusions? (Please keep it relatively short if possible.)
It is not possible to keep it short because the information is too vast and convoluted and inter dimensional. If I said it in a brief reply it would lose tons of its value and meaning and accuracy. People do not understand logic. They confuse it with fear and skepticism and mental categorizations. Not all the time but most.

Also I never said that people in mental institutions see things the way I do entirely but what I was saying was that they have a better idea of what the future will look like and they are able to grasp spiritual concepts better than the general public. But ironically that is one of the reasons why they are committed in the first place. Psychiatry has developed a system to where they can completely annihilate and discredit someone of their shamanistic abilities by enforcing rigorous and robotic diagnosis and symptomology. It completely devalues someone of their potential and dehumanizes them to the point where society looks at them as sick people. Sure they are all unique and different and have their own concept of what reality is but those who are really in touch with themselves and have faith in themselves and don’t become brainwashed by what doctors tell them will see the truth more than most.

Objective reality is the combination of everyone’s subjective view on reality. So the fact that I realize that truth and was the only one between us to bring it up I think it’s safe to say that I am closer to that truth than you are. I could be wrong and you could have already known that. And I don’t mean to sound arrogant again but sometimes I try to explain my view and you overlook or don’t understand some of the things that I am saying or something. And then I have to repeat myself or clarify something and then you still don’t quite get it. I understand that my responses are long and it can be difficult to fully grasp and memorize all the information. Perhaps I do the same with you and overlook some of what you’re saying but from my end it is frustrating to know all this information and know how important and valuable and powerful it is and how it can help people and help society but people just end up rejecting it because of what they were taught by their parents and by scientists and environmentalists and therapists and doctors. Maybe I’m just being impatient and I need to give people time to catch up.

But I can see your reality and I’ve heard your points many times by many other people and have thought them over very extensively and thoroughly and have come to the conclusion that they don’t carry enough weight for conceptualizing the true nature of the existential and philosophical aspects of life and reality. Nor do I feel that it is the most efficient way to help society progress and heal itself. Scientific and political structures make society progress very slowly and leaves a lot of room for hate and resistance.

I can tell you are very open minded and I have already mentioned how people on this forum are more opened minded than most people. but you yourself have a certain amount of stubbornness and do not have the receptivity to fully grasp what I am saying and whether i sound like an asshole or not it can be very irritating for me. But you are right in saying that everyone has their own view and I guess I have to accept that.

And to answer your other question, the shooter is in agreement with the shooting taking place. So it is already established that they are using their own free will to shoot them. It happens on many levels that is too complicated and too vast to explain like I said before. I can probably write a whole book on it. I can probably break it down to three fundamentals levels. On a conscious physical level the victim is scared and confused and caught off guard and has no idea why this is happening to them. Lets just say it’s a robbery gone wrong with two people who don’t know eachother. The shooter has their own reasons for doing such things like survival and the desire for material things such as money or jewelry.

On a subconscious level there is much going on. The victim is in a low vibrational state which makes them a match to such an experience and their fears and anxieties and worries and negative thoughts attract the shooter to them. The shooter is just reacting off of trauma and suppressed emotions which made them feel that they had to rob and steal and shoot people. Maybe because growing up in poverty and neglectful and abusive parents/parent. They are also reacting to the subconscious thoughts of the victim and becoming an exact reflection of them by coming into their life and interacting with them in this manner.

On the third level, this is a planned event. The shooter and the victim have higher selves that have been around for eternity and are connected to god and are connected to eachother and have better view of the whole scope of the situation. These higher selves have an agreement on an inter dimensional level that this shooting is gonna happen. For the purpose of expansion and evolving and awareness and to provoke certain thoughts and sensations within the temporal physical selves to become more aware of this higher aspect of themselves and more aware of their predicament and to go in the direction of better feeling states so that they don’t have to suffer in this manner in the future and so they won’t become a match to negative experiences like this.

Our higher selves are in a constant state of trying to heal us and to get us to go in certain directions that will lead to your healing. They are the embodiment of free will. So they choose to have these experiences for many different reasons. Even the example I just gave you is very limiting and simplistic of what it really entails.

There are many times where the higher self will choose to indulge the temporal self in a traumatic experience such as getting shot or getting in a car crash in order to make their mind stronger by overcoming the trauma. And then this acquired strength benefits them for a particular period in their life in the future and helps them become more secure and more confident and more able to conquer future challenges in life that they wouldn’t have been able to conquer had it not been for those traumatic experiences. The higher selves choose to live in poverty and to be handicapped and mentally ill. But there are many levels to the self. And separating it into three parts is really limiting as well.

The people who are doing the shooting and the perpetrating also have a higher self that does these things for expansion and evolution but the real power comes from understanding the victims subconscious manifestations of reality and how they attracted that experience to them in the first place and created that dilemma for themselves for spiritual purposes. because typically a victim is seeN as the powerless person and the perpetrator is seen as the dominant one with the control and power and imposing their will on people so free will is already established with them. Their side of it is not really as important.

I have heard so many different perspectives and opinions and beliefs and have considered them thoroughly and I have weighed out which ones are more likely to be true based on consistency and psychological/behavioral patterns as well as considering the importance of authenticity and empowerment and how the current paradigms and structures are in direct opposite of that because of fear and emotional problems and trauma. so it is impossible to explain my logic in a condensed way that would be comfortable for you.

But basically all people have to do is shift their focus toward emotion and trauma and they will see that the world is just a bunch of little kids trying to act grown up and trying to impose their ideas of what they think is morally or intellectually true and injecting these ideas into the lexicon of society so that people follow their ways. People need to be more aware of the brainwashing and realize that much of our personalities are composed of many things that are not authentic to our true selves. People are aware of this but they don’t care because they are socialized into thinking that is just how life is and we have to live with it. Once you shed those artificial aspects of you, things become clearer and you have so much more access to vast amounts of important information and powerful concepts and abilities that allow you to fine be aware of these higher concepts.

Last edited:
ovenbakedskittles said:
And I don’t mean to sound arrogant again but sometimes I try to explain my view and you overlook or don’t understand some of the things that I am saying or something. And then I have to repeat myself or clarify something and then you still don’t quite get it. I understand that my responses are long and it can be difficult to fully grasp and memorize all the information

Your responses aren't just long, they're also pretty rambling and quite often you fail to present any logic along the way. Most of the time, you just tell me what reality is without any explanation whatsoever and expect me to accept it verbatim as gospel. This is why I've started skimming them.

ovenbakedskittles said:
But I can see your reality and I’ve heard your points many times by many other people and have thought them over very extensively and thoroughly and have come to the conclusion that they don’t carry enough weight for conceptualizing the true nature of the existential and philosophical aspects of life and reality.

I haven't really explained how I see things. I don't presume to know all the answers. It's impossible for you to know that you know what you think you know with such certainty. Part of enlightenment is understanding this. Hence arrogance interfering with enlightenment.

ovenbakedskittles said:
Scientific and political structures make society progress very slowly and leaves a lot of room for hate and resistance.

Yet, you contribute to both. It seems to me that you are as complicit as everyone else in this department, whether or not (in theory) you think otherwise?

ovenbakedskittles said:
you yourself have a certain amount of stubbornness and do not have the receptivity to fully grasp what I am saying and whether i sound like an asshole or not it can be very irritating for me

I think I do have the receptivity to grasp what you're saying, but you refuse to explain it. You keep making statements like this:

ovenbakedskittles said:
too complicated and too vast to explain like I said before... so it is impossible to explain my logic in a condensed way that would be comfortable for you.

I think this is a cop out; I think you don't explain it because you can't. If it's not a cop out, you can't really blame me for not understanding something that you refuse (for whatever reason) to explain sufficiently. The issue with comprehension isn't mine. It's not a question of my inability to understand, but rather your inability to explain it.

Let's focus on the shooter scenario.

ovenbakedskittles said:
And to answer your other question, the shooter is in agreement with the shooting taking place. So it is already established that they are using their own free will to shoot them.

I don't think you understand the logical problem you have created here.

You said in your last post that anyone who gets shot allows it to happen. So they are making a decision (free will) to allow themselves to be shot. You also said that the shooter decides (free will) to shoot them. This is clearly impossible. You've hit a wall, logically. It only works if they both decide the same thing. What if the shooter decides to shoot them but the person who is shot doesn't decide to be shot?

Before you answer this question with, "they miss the shot" let me alter the scenario for you. Say there's a guy who planted a bomb on a train. He has decided to blow them up, but the people on the train haven't all decided to explode. Take two guys sitting next to each other. The bomb is under their seat. One of them have decided to explode, while the other has decided not to. How does that work?

Frankly, I don't think you've thought all of this through as much as you think you have.

ovenbakedskittles said:
The victim is in a low vibrational state

You said in a previous post that people don't like new age terminology. I will admit that I fall into that category, but I don't dislike terms because of stubbornness. I dislike them because they are vague and pseudo scientific.

Let's be specific. Define your terms, so the audience understands what you're saying.

What is vibrating here?

People use the same terms to mean different things.

ovenbakedskittles said:
On the third level, this is a planned event.

How can it be planned if free will exists on both sides of the equation?

You keep flip-flopping from free will to determinism.

As I've said repeatedly, I agree with many of the things that you've said. You certainly have developed some interesting and (somewhat) unique concepts. I don't believe you know the future and I don't believe you know for certain how determinism and free will works. You cannot know these things 100%.

A word of advice. If you'd like to convince people that these things are true, you need to stop telling people the reason they don't believe is their fault while refusing to explain any logical processes that lead you to these realizations. Stop saying people (like the Amish) "aren't dumb". Stop justifying arrogance. It's not going to get you anywhere. It will just turn people off listening to you. The word "retarded" in particular struck me as something an enlightened person wouldn't say. You can do whatever you like, of course. This is merely my advice to you, if you want people to listen.

Should people listen - should you write a book - you might end up creating a religion.

There have been many people throughout history that have believed they are prophets and believed that they have all the answers. This, historically, has been disastrous. Fundamentalism isn't a good thing. Ask yourself whether or not you really want to start a religious movement. If not, why try and convince people of the truth as you see it?

There are some things that people do not need to know. Some of us may have the ability to look behind the curtain, but others don't for a reason.

Just my two cents.

Very curious how you can solve my shooter-bomber / free will vs determinism argument without resorting to escape hatches and "it's too complex to explain" / "oh you just don't understand"...

Here's my take. One can control their life and well-being but they can't control their surroundings. Meditation is helpful

Control your surroundings?

How bout chopping down forests..

Climate change..

Building pretty much anything..

Tools are designed specifically TO change or alter surroundings.

@Brendan12.
I think you're missing the point there, bro.
He's saying you can't control external influences.
In other words: you have free will over your own decisions but not others.
He's not saying you can't renovate your house.

There's nothing wrong with chopping down forests, as long as you've planted another forest beside it; reforestation. Climate change is happening all the time, as we see from history. I don't know what you're talking about

Your responses aren't just long, they're also pretty rambling and quite often you fail to present any logic along the way. Most of the time, you just tell me what reality is without any explanation whatsoever and expect me to accept it verbatim as gospel. This is why I've started skimming them.

I haven't really explained how I see things. I don't presume to know all the answers. It's impossible for you to know that you know what you think you know with such certainty. Part of enlightenment is understanding this. Hence arrogance interfering with enlightenment.

Yet, you contribute to both. It seems to me that you are as complicit as everyone else in this department, whether or not (in theory) you think otherwise?

I think I do have the receptivity to grasp what you're saying, but you refuse to explain it. You keep making statements like this:

I think this is a cop out; I think you don't explain it because you can't. If it's not a cop out, you can't really blame me for not understanding something that you refuse (for whatever reason) to explain sufficiently. The issue with comprehension isn't mine. It's not a question of my inability to understand, but rather your inability to explain it.

Let's focus on the shooter scenario.

I don't think you understand the logical problem you have created here.

You said in your last post that anyone who gets shot allows it to happen. So they are making a decision (free will) to allow themselves to be shot. You also said that the shooter decides (free will) to shoot them. This is clearly impossible. You've hit a wall, logically. It only works if they both decide the same thing. What if the shooter decides to shoot them but the person who is shot doesn't decide to be shot?

Before you answer this question with, "they miss the shot" let me alter the scenario for you. Say there's a guy who planted a bomb on a train. He has decided to blow them up, but the people on the train haven't all decided to explode. Take two guys sitting next to each other. The bomb is under their seat. One of them have decided to explode, while the other has decided not to. How does that work?

Frankly, I don't think you've thought all of this through as much as you think you have.

You said in a previous post that people don't like new age terminology. I will admit that I fall into that category, but I don't dislike terms because of stubbornness. I dislike them because they are vague and pseudo scientific.

Let's be specific. Define your terms, so the audience understands what you're saying.

What is vibrating here?

People use the same terms to mean different things.

How can it be planned if free will exists on both sides of the equation?

You keep flip-flopping from free will to determinism.

As I've said repeatedly, I agree with many of the things that you've said. You certainly have developed some interesting and (somewhat) unique concepts. I don't believe you know the future and I don't believe you know for certain how determinism and free will works. You cannot know these things 100%.

A word of advice. If you'd like to convince people that these things are true, you need to stop telling people the reason they don't believe is their fault while refusing to explain any logical processes that lead you to these realizations. Stop saying people (like the Amish) "aren't dumb". Stop justifying arrogance. It's not going to get you anywhere. It will just turn people off listening to you. The word "retarded" in particular struck me as something an enlightened person wouldn't say. You can do whatever you like, of course. This is merely my advice to you, if you want people to listen.

Should people listen - should you write a book - you might end up creating a religion.

There have been many people throughout history that have believed they are prophets and believed that they have all the answers. This, historically, has been disastrous. Fundamentalism isn't a good thing. Ask yourself whether or not you really want to start a religious movement. If not, why try and convince people of the truth as you see it?

There are some things that people do not need to know. Some of us may have the ability to look behind the curtain, but others don't for a reason.

Just my two cents.

Very curious how you can solve my shooter-bomber / free will vs determinism argument without resorting to escape hatches and "it's too complex to explain" / "oh you just don't understand"...
We have obviously reached an impasse if you still don’t get what I’m saying after I literally broke it down for you in the simplest way possible. You perceive my views as irrational and as cop outs because you don’t understand the concepts that I am trying to convey to you. You’re not familiar enough with these concepts in order to fully follow through with what I’m trying to say and then your mind just breaks it down to mindless psycho babble with no logic. It is actually kind of humorous.

You say that you have thought about these things but yet you revert back to worldly skeptical ways of looking at things. There’s nothing inherently wrong with that but your cautionary belief patterns to only accept things with evidence is what is holding you back from really understanding what I am saying. That is what you are waiting for. You are waiting for me to lay it out in this simple non esoteric fashion with linear guidelines of how to conduct a conversation and provide “logical” explanations that go by the standards and guidelines of mainstream science and materialist mindset.

If you really want to find out the nature of reality and the nature of experience you have to realize that it is the complete opposite of that. Reality is convoluted and complex and has no logic and has no linear time form that you can follow from point A to point B. It just doesn’t work like that. That is why I have said several times that science and social structures provide no real progress for humanity and they are just focused on providing a strict regime to provide a certain set of rules or standards for what is considered “logical” and “objective” and “authenticity” from an entirely subjective perspective of men with lab coats and suits and ties that just want to control people and feel like they are intellectually superior than everyone else. They create this models that they live by only to have them broken down generation after generation and they follow the same patterns of stubbornness and arrogance and childishness of the common man on the street. They are not special and they are not above anyone else. They are human beings like you and me with the same emotional problems and doubts and fears. Their reverence and stature is only an illusion that the general public hasn’t woken up to yet.

I am a direct reflection of that. And I don’t mind being the reflection. And I hope you know what I mean when I say that. Because if you don’t then you’re just gonna say that I am not providing logic again right? However these aren’t things that you can conduct experiments on and provide statistics for. And I said that in my original post. You have to see it for yourself and take it upon yourself to venture out and really explore your mind and your own unique perceptual abilities and authentic intuition and emotions. Science tries to devalue those things and make you feel like those aspects of you are not important and that they are worthless in figuring out things in an objective way. But yet their whole establishment is based on the subjective view that the world is just physical. And they discover more and more things to reinforce that belief system and they stupidly mistaken it for actually finding out what the world really is and what reality is and treat it as though they are making actual progression. They are just indulging in the familiarity of their current state of physical thinking and building upon that. It is still subjective and it is arrogant on their part to treat it otherwise. For their own ego and their own need for self security and acceptance.

And there’s not really any other way to say it other than vibration or frequency or energetic momentum. I guess I can use the word energy given that it both exists in spiritual discourse as well as scientific discourse. Although the difference is that scientists believe that energy has no consciousness and just acts randomly according to random fluctuations and undulations.

You cannot quantify consciousness and perform experiments on consciousness and write it down on a piece of paper and publish it on a scientific article in the form of statistics. You just experience consciousness. And therefore the claim that experience is an invalid form of figuring out objective truth is invalid in and of itself. Energy is never created nor destroyed. But yet they act as if there was nothing before the Big Bang. Science itself is not logical and yet you follow the guidelines of what they give to you as being logical and you pretend like you are thinking logical in a true authentic sense.

This is why you have to be familiar with polarity and two opposite things happening at the same time instead of just one or the other. That is what objective reality is. That is why I flip flop back and forth. Determinism and free will are one in the same thing just different expressions of it. I have tried many times to get you to understand this concept of oneness and it goes right over your head and you revert to needing some sort of clear cut definitive answer. That is why you don’t understand me and see it as illogical. You have this idea in your head of what logic is supposed to sound like and it just doesn’t work like that. It’s an illusion given to you by scientific political agendas. We have to flip flop back in forth in order to take in the experience of life and humanity in its fullness and that will lead us to finding out who we truly are and what our connection is to reality and nature and the world around us and the people that we have relationships with and to realize our oneness and connection with them.

You are very stubborn when it particularly comes to that concept of oneness and connection. I try to explain it to you but then you keep separating things and turning my words into psycho babble that just go back and forth in an irrational and inconsistent way. And you treat these concepts as if they are just some vague and metaphorical way of me trying to provide some sort of kindergarten analogy for life or something that should be put on a hallmark card or some trendy inspirational quote.

I even gave you a whole example and broke it down into three parts to try and make it easier for you at the expense of limiting the actual value of the concept. And you still did not understand. You answered your own question about the shooter. They actually do miss the shot but the thing you have to keep in mind is that the shooter wanted to miss the shot and the person being shot at wanted to be missed. It is still free will on both sides. You are still thinking in terms of your lower self. You’re assuming that just because the shooter wants to shoot at someone implies that they want to kill them. On a lower level that is true but on a higher level that they are not aware of, they are actually holding back and purposefully not hitting their target. Because they know it’s not in alignment with their evolution and it wouldn’t serve them spiritually. Same thing with the person being shot at. Their higher self may have felt that it was better to be in a situation where they ALMOST got shot instead of actually getting shot. On a lower level they obviously don’t know that they are doing this on purpose but that is the level you are operating on and that’s why it seems illogical to you. Your confusion is because you really do not understand free will and higher selves. And yet you say I’m the one who hasn’t thought this through. What you have to understand is that nothing happens without us wanting it to happen. That is the whole point of free will. If we didn’t want it to happen then it just wouldn’t happen. Nobody would get shot. Nobody would blow up on a train. Nobody would die in a plane crash. It just wouldn’t happen.

The only reason things like that happen is because we want it to happen and we attract it to us because our higher selves are in control of reality a lot more than our ego selves are and they are able to manipulate the factors and the conditions in our environment in order to create situations like that. Even if some people die on the train and some people just get injured and some people didn’t get hurt at all. Everyone of those people on the train have a higher self and those higher selves chose to experience whatever happen to them. All of the participants and passengers agreed on a deeper level that they were gonna be part of a bomb explosion on a train. It’s all agreed upon beforehand by free will. They are all connected and are all one.

The problem is that generally most people in the world are not aware of themselves to that extent to where they can tap into that higher aspect of themselves in order to realize how much control they have over their reality and their environment. Most people are in a state of victim hood and powerlessness and their belief systems are centered in fear and separation and self preservation and thinking that the world is out to get them and that there are just bad people out there that mean to do harm to them and so this higher aspect of themselves, which has free will, gets pushed to the backgrounds of their minds and is so steeped in unconscious awareness and carries our actions subconsciously that we are unaware of.

So because that belief in society is so strong and so powerful and so reinforced then reality has to behave in that way. That is why bad things happen to people. They bring it to themselves for the purpose of expansion and evolution on many different levels of the soul and the mind. There. I explained it without having to say it’s too complex. Even though this is what I have been trying to explain to you this whole time but it just went over your head because you don’t get it, I literally broke it down to you in a very logical way if you can catch it. If you can’t then you are lost.

And I don’t care if me saying you are lost makes you not want to listen to me more because that is mainly your problem and not mine. You are choosing to react that way by your own free will instead of gaining knowledge of something that is on another level and can actually help you in your life. You are the one choosing to lose out on the opportunity of gaining more awareness and empowerment because you perceive me to be arrogant and you are reserving your desire for knowledge for people who you think deserve it. That’s not very enlightened either if you ask me. At least I am confident in what I know.

You act as if having this flimsy way of not being certain of things and having this humble attitude inadvertently makes you intelligent and enlightened. You need power to gain intelligence you need confidence to gain intelligence. As well as enlightenment. If you don’t have those things then you will always be in a state of uncertainty and you will always have self doubt about your true authentic self and the true authentic nature of life and reality and nature. That is the opposite of enlightenment and expanded awareness. How would you know what enlightenment is if you subscribe to the scientific model of life to the extent that you have??

You are playing a game with yourself that was taught to you by scientists and people who you looked up to as role models and parents and tv and movies.

And it’s funny that you mention people who started religions and thought they were prophets like L Ron Hubbard and aleister crowley and Charles Manson and that dude who ran heavens gate. Thinking that they were the ones responsible. All they were doing was relaying their thoughts and expressing their true authentic selves. It is the weak minded inauthentic and vulnerable fools who followed them that were responsible for actually formulating it into a religious/fundamentalist movement. That goes for any religion. We are all prophets. That is the misunderstanding. We all have the ability to tap into higher awarenesses and start religions of our own. The problem is that there are so many people in our society who aren’t in touch with that authentic side to them so they end up getting swept off their feet by the people who are in touch with that side of themselves and have that power and that charisma and that aura that just emanates from that and attracts the vulnerable susceptible fools like magic. Or like a magnet.

If authority figures taught us to be more authentic and in touch with our emotions and free will and encouraged us to exercise our minds and our intuition and encouraged us to become more empowered and more aware of metaphysical energies and phenomena then they wouldn’t fall victim to other people’s manipulations and powerful thinking. They wouldn’t be ignorant and vulnerable enough to be swept away by the first guy they see who embodies that authenticity and spirituality.

If I write a book and then tons of people follow me and worship me and create a religion out of me that is not my fault for expressing my authentic thoughts and feelings. I have a right to. I have the freedom to do that if I please. Whatever people make out of it is their problem. They obviously don’t understand what I’m saying if they thought that I was trying to create some sort of religion. And obviously you don’t understand what I’m saying if that’s what you think I’m trying to do.

Just like how you are ignoring my words and skimming through them because of the way you view my authenticity and how I am approaching you. I am a reflection of you. I am arrogant because you don’t wanna see the arrogance within yourself. This is why we are even having a conversation right now. This is why we came into contact. This interaction is not random. Our higher selves arranged this very meeting so that we can learn. Even if it’s just over the internet. If you did not have that subconscious arrogance within yourself then we would have never came across eachother. Your skepticism makes it very hard for you to understand what I’m saying. pseudo science is a made up term. People just use that word to subjugate the concepts and ideas and people that they don’t understand and try to put them in boxes and discredit them to make them seem like idiots. In the future pseudo science will be known as the real science. Psychics, ghosts, aliens, demons, vibrations, auras, astrology will all be accepted. These are things that science is just afraid of and don’t have the intelligence and awareness to understand so they create these words to diminish them and make them seem fake and unimportant.

Last edited:
Again it is TL;DR. I skimmed it. You spend too much time criticizing me for not understanding and not enough time explaining. At the end of the day, I think you're incapable of explaining certain aspects of your ideology. But, hey, that's never stopped other religions from thriving.

I'm done reading paragraph upon paragraph about how I'm not intelligent and not enlightened. This all translates into insecurity on your part.

ovenbakedskittles said:
I even gave you a whole example and broke it down into three parts to try and make it easier for you at the expense of limiting the actual value of the concept. And you still did not understand.

I pointed out an obvious flaw and (predictably) you had no explanation, so instead you chose to blame me for being ignorant. This is weak sauce. You have some interesting ideas, but you're not a prophet. You don't know the future and you don't know everything about the present.

"The only certainty in this world is uncertainty."

I recommend reading the teachings of Buddha.

Again it is TL;DR. I skimmed it. You spend too much time criticizing me for not understanding and not enough time explaining. At the end of the day, I think you're incapable of explaining certain aspects of your ideology. But, hey, that's never stopped other religions from thriving.

I'm done reading paragraph upon paragraph about how I'm not intelligent and not enlightened. This all translates into insecurity on your part.

I pointed out an obvious flaw and (predictably) you had no explanation, so instead you chose to blame me for being ignorant. This is weak sauce. You have some interesting ideas, but you're not a prophet. You don't know the future and you don't know everything about the present.

"The only certainty in this world is uncertainty."

I recommend reading the teachings of Buddha.
How would you know if I explained it or not if you just skimmed it haha 😂 that’s just pure laziness. You don’t have to act like you’re too cool to read my messages or something. maybe short messages like this is the only way you’re able to understand stuff.

When you’re ready maybe you can come back to these messages some day and actually read them properly and consider them 😔

Last edited:
I skimmed each paragraph. You didn't respond to the impossible question of free will and determinism in the shooter/bomber scenario, because you don't have an explanation. All you have is insults apparently. Prove me wrong and explain it... or if you've already explained it, just quote the bit that I supposedly missed.