• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Curtains are Rising a.k.a. I took the Red Pill (you want some of this shit..?)

your name is not who you are. it is a means of indentification. your name is not your soul. it is not your being. if your name is john and you start calling yourself michael, it does not change who you are.

getting out of taxes? while there likely is some sort of abuse of taxpayer dollars, do you think that it cost nothing to maintain a society? roads aren't free. government workers need pay. teachers cost money. it would be nice if people did things of their own volition, i.e. "it would be nice if we had a road from this town to this town. let me build one for everyone to use." it doesn't work that way.

consider that sometimes people in positions of influence feel slighted or feel like they deserve more or want to be respected beyond their day to day activities, so it is possible that your teacher is seeking to gather a following of sorts, wants to be liked, wants to be respected. just some thoughts...

i have some beliefs that there is a degree of underhandedness going on in the backroom of government offices. how much, who knows. i also think that people in positions of power do things for personal reasons that are separate from any sort of greater consipracy against the common man, meaning there is a combination of a governmental consipiracy and person greed of power. however, i think any effort spent on self-discovery is best spent on...self-discovery and not trying to uncover secret socities that exist to manipulate mankind.

lol...
my teacher simply told me a few things, I did most the research myself so this isn't about him trying to "better" himself or whatever...

*grrr everything got deleted

it's funny how some of you can just live with ignorance...
i guess I could just not think about this shit and forget I even explored it but....i can't and it seems like the more I have discussions with people the more I learn so I want to keep hearing what people have to say.

I could care less if you do not agree with what's being discussed that's whats dope about BB and the internet...but if you disagree, show me facts that go against what I am saying....
anyways I can't re-write everything I wrote but I will write sum more later...

peace.

OH and since this is a conspiracy thread check this out:
you guys ever heard of 'TACMARS"? well don't listen to me look it up in google lazy-asses
(mariposa420 u rock ;)
...oh some interesting executive orders created by the Regan admin, maintained by Ridge's Homeland Security and enforced (or might be enforced) by FEMA...and some facts surrounding those orders...
~Martial law is defined as: military rule or authority imposed on a civilian population when the civil authorities cannot maintain law and order, as in a time of war or during an emergency.
~Hitler turned Germany into a Nazi dictatorship through executive orders.
~Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.
~Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.
~Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.
~Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.
~Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.
~Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."
Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.
~Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.
~Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.
~Martial law can be declared due to natural disasters, Y2k Crisis, Stock Market crash, no electricity, riots, biological attack, .... anything leading to the breakdown of law and order.

Last edited:
ok ok so let's say forget the UCC thing for a sec because I am having a lot of trouble gathing "facts" about it...but what about martial law??

do these executive orders scare anyone??

::argh I leave the US in 3 days and I'm so happy::

happy holidays

i guess I could just not think about this shit and forget I even explored it but....i can't and it seems like the more I have discussions with people the more I learn so I want to keep hearing what people have to say.

That's great! If you feel you're onto something, then, by all means, explore it more. A lot of people stumble across truths, whether it be about "the system", themselves, the universe, spirituality, whatever, and simply brush it off. If you feel you have found a "truth" then explore it more.

it's funny how some of you can just live with ignorance...

You must remember that the idea as demonstrated in movies such as "The Matrix", "Dark City", "Fight Club" or even "Brazil" of there existing a large system in which we all live in but most are blind to is a very, very ancient one. I suggest the book "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall. A universal idea is that most people will simply not realize they are in a system or cannot see the "truths" of the world, whether this be through ignorance or by choice. The fact of the matter is, most people need this system.

The natural question is, once you remove the blinds from yourself, once you see the truth of the system, if there is one, then what? What do you do with that knowledge? If most people need it, including whomever might be running it, if it is that ingrained into our being, our way of life, how likely is that we can really make substantial changes? I'm really not sure. The point I was trying to make in my first post on this thread was that to change the grand system is a huge effort, but trying to change my system, i.e. increasing my awareness is a huge effort with much larger benefits.

On a separate note, we have all seen what happens to most people here in the U.S. when things get a little crazy, i.e. riots, violence, distance from communal behvaior, etc. What do you think would have happened if the Y2K thing had turned into a diaster? What would have happened had power gone out, banks couldn't dispense money, you couldn't buy food, didn't have running water, etc.? I think it would have been absolute pandemoneum. I think we would have seen the worst of man come out. I, for one, would have wanted some sort of martial law to keep people from breaking into my house to steal food, or to keep people from jacking my car for the gas, or from breaking into businesses to nab big screen tvs and fur coats. Even if people remain civilized, there needs to be some sort of organization in times of chaos. I worked down at Ground Zero after 9/11 and though everyone worked with a brotherly spirit, it really wasn't until when FEMA and the Army came in that the rescue/clean-up effort started making substantial progress.

Final thought, if you do not like the "system" here in the U.S., no one is forcing you to live here.

Though you said to forget about it, let me clarify the UCC. There is no "universal commercial code." You probably mean the Uniform Commercial Code, generally referred to as the UCC. That is just a guideline prepared by lawyers (the American Bar Association, I think) as a summary of what would work best as a state commercial code based on experience and research. The UCC was published with the idea that the more states that adopt it, the easier it makes it for people to do business interstate because they will know that the other states have commercial codes similar to their own.

Not all states have adopted the Uniform Commercial Code. And the Uniform Commercial Code has gone through a few drafts, so different states have adopted different drafts. And I think every state to adopt any draft of the UCC has made at least some changes to it. So even among states that have adopted a version of the UCC, there is still at least some variation in their commercial codes.

The bottom line, as far as that is concerned, is that the UCC is actually NOT law standing alone. It was never passed by Congress. it is not federal law. It is just a recommended set of commercial laws that some states have adopted and some have not.

And the cost of taking a case to the US Supreme Court (which hardly ever happens) is not significant because of fees paid to the courts. It is significant because of the cost of lawyers fees. I am fairly certain (from practicing law) that all the fines and fees that courts take in do not even come close to covering their costs.

Also, copyright law protects an original work of art or expression, keeps it from being copied without permission for financial gain to the copier. It does not prevent using the copyrighted material in ways that do not either (1) profit the copier or (2) lessen the profitability of the material to the original author. It covers music, paintings, photographs, sculptures, plays, novels, etc. There has to be some creativity to it. For example, the Yellow Pages sued makers of other phone books for putting names in alphabetical order, but the courts said that was not a creative approach, but an obvious approach to sorting phone numbers of residents. On the other hand, Levis Jeans won a lawsuit that argued that the square leather patch on the back of jeans was an original creative design (I think maybe copiers of that style -- which means most jean manufacturers -- either paid a royalty or simply waited for the copyright to expire, since its protection is for a limited time).

Only the author can copyright something. You cannot copy something and then copyright it, even if the original author never bothered to file any copyright. Filing for copyright may be a way to protect your rights, but it is unnecessary. You naturally have a copyright just by being the author who comes up with something creative and original.

Copyright only prevents copying. It does not prevent duplication. What I mean is, you cannot steal John Lennon's Imagine song and profit from it without violating the copyright in that song. But if you could prove that you never ever heard his Imagine song, and you miraculously came up with the exact same lyrics and notes all on your own, you have NOT violated the copyright. As a practical matter, you probably cannot convince any judge or jury that such an unlikely coincidence occured, so don't rush out and try to make this argument. But, for example, Huey Lewis was sued for his song I Want a New Drug becaue the guy who wrote the song Ghostbusters said it had too many notes in common to be original. Huey Lewis argued the similarity was coincidence and he came up with the melody for I Want a New Drug on his own. I think that case was settled.

Anyway, even if a person's name was deemed a sufficiently original creation to be entitled to copyright protection, a person cannot copyright their own given name for the simple reason that they did not author it. Their parents did. For this same reason, the government cannot copyright any person's name.

A distinct issue is trademark law. That applies to protect the name of a company or product. So you can't open your own hamburger stand called McDonolds because it is too similar to McDonalds. It violates their trademark protection. It is not a copyright issue. On the other hand, trademark law protects companies and products from having their good will stolen. From having customers diverted to another business or product because those customers mistakenly think they are dealing with a different product or company. This is why you CAN open McDonald's Upholstery Company. Because no customers are going to think the McDonald's hamburger chain has started an upholstery side business, so you are not stealing customers from McDonald's by fooling customers into thinking you are affiliated with them. (If you tried using golden arches and other stuff associated with McDonalds Hamburgers in your upholstery business, you may cross the line and be in trademark violation.)

Now if you are not a company or product, you do not have any trademark protection. I mean, John Grisham sells novels. So his name probably has trademark protection (not copyright) that prevents you from selling novels you write under the pen name "John Grisham." Unless you use your name in business like John Grisham, you cannot claim any trademark rights in your name.

About the only protection for your name would really come from the Invasion of Privacy laws, which generally prevent some one from saying embarrassing or harmful stuff about you EVEN IF it is true, if it is a purely private matter that should not have been disclosed. If it was a public matter, then public disclosure is okay. Like if a newspaper printed that you (a completely private citizen) like to shove a toothbrush up your butt during sex. Even if that is true, it is not a matter of public concern and it probably invades your privacy. But just using your name, apart from any embarrassing or harmful association, is not actionable.

One recent offshoot of invasion of privacy laws is the Right of Publicity, which protects the value that celebrities have in their names. This means that while a newspaper can print an article about Gwyneth Paltrow (using her name) a shoe store cannot come out with a new line of "Gwyneth Paltrow" sandals. Arguably it would not be a trademark issue because Gwyneth Paltrow is not in the business of making or selling shoes. However, it is related because customers may believe Gwyneth Paltrow is endorsing the shoes. Essentially, the Right of Publicity protects celebrity's ability to get paid for endorsements. Other people cannot use their names or faces for profit (an article about a celebrity is not an endorsement, so those articles are okay...magazines and newspapers don't have to pay celebrities to report on them). So you cannot start making and selling t-shirts with Tom Cruise's face on them without paying him for his permission.

Now, this only protects the names of celebrities. If Kelloggs comes out with a Tom Cruise cereal, the real Tom Cruise can sue because it is obviously HIS valuable reputation they are cashing in on. But some trucker from Indiana who happens to be named Tom Cruise could not sue Kelloggs over the cereal because it is not HIS publicity that the cereal company is cashing in on.

So even under the Right of Publicity, your name is not protected unless you are famous (generally) and unless the person using your name is profiting from it. So I can say and write the names of strangers in the phone book over and over again in my notebook or on this website and they cannot sue me for simply reprinting their names.

So, anyway, I hope this clears up any idea that there is some governmental conspiracy to cash in on each American's "name value" through copyright or any other related type of law.

~psychoblast~

(I mistakenly referred to the UCC as the Universal Commercial COde instead of the Uniform in a post. It's been edited)

OK i feel like I have gone in circles with the UCC but maybe psychoblast you can help me:

Could you explain why the UCC was set up as it seems that my information differs from yours?

also from my understanding of the UCC, agreements' can be binding, and if you only exercise the benefits of an -agreement,' it is presumed or implied that you intend to meet the obligations associated with those benefits. If you accept a benefit offered by government, then you are obligated to follow, to the letter, each and every statute involved with that benefit. That benefit being the government giving us the privilege of discharging debt with limited liability, instead of paying the debt. (i.e. Federal Reserve Note) Is my understanding accurate?

I will leave it at that for now..

on to Inspector's comments...

I guess the main idea that scares me is not that the system is "controlling" us...b/c as you said this has been going on for centuries...it's mainly the past 20 years and the movements and actions of our government esp the Bush admin. I don't disagree with the creation of FEMA b/c as you stated we need order in a time of chaos but I believe that FEMA and other aspects of homeland security (i.e. the PATRIOT act and the FREEDOM act) are being and will be abused to the point where will we have no rights and the government can basically take over...

I have more on this later but i have to catch a 5am flight tomorrow and i am hungover so it's bedtime for me...

Could you explain why the UCC was set up as it seems that my information differs from yours?

also from my understanding of the UCC, agreements' can be binding, and if you only exercise the benefits of an -agreement,' it is presumed or implied that you intend to meet the obligations associated with those benefits. If you accept a benefit offered by government, then you are obligated to follow, to the letter, each and every statute involved with that benefit. That benefit being the government giving us the privilege of discharging debt with limited liability, instead of paying the debt. (i.e. Federal Reserve Note) Is my understanding accurate?

Okay, each state has its own laws about commercial (business) activity within it. Federal law is generally limited only to issues of interstate (or international) business.

The result was that each state had different commercial laws that made it difficult for interstate commerce. So, probably with government funding, a team of lawyers was created to draft what they thought was the best possible commercial code. They looked at what the various states were doing and what seemed to work and they came up with the first draft Uniform Commercial Code. It was sent to each state with the idea that it would be good for interstate commerce if they all adopted it. Some did entirely, some with changes, some didn't. The code was since revised and re-revised.

States that have made the code part of their state law may still refer to it as the Uniform Commercial Code even if they have made minor modifications to it (i.e., you may hear a lawyer say, "Under Maryland's Uniform Commercial Code...")

Most states (perhaps all) have now at least partially adopted some variation of the uniform code. Because they have all made minor modifications to it, the code itself cannot be called law. But if a state adopted it, then it is the law in that state (as modified by the state).

In law school, students are generally taught the Uniform Commercial Code since it is almost certain they will be dealing with some minor variation of it in whatever state they practice law.

Now your question on agreements is somewhat vague. Agreements are based on a meeting of the minds. Two people who want to contract for something, and each has something the other wants, and they promise an exchange. Generally the promise is enforceable by either party. Regardless if that party has gotten the benefit of bargain. So if you agree to sell me your horse for $400, I can enforce that agreement even if you try to cancel it before I give you the $400, saying you don't want the money. Too late, you promised.

Citizens variously enter into contracts with their government. The Consittution is literally a social contract between American citizens and the government of America. We promised to bring the government into existence and pay for its continued existence and fight to protect its possessions, and it, in turn, promised to provide us with certain benefits and services.

Now, under the UCC, as adopted in pretty much every state, minor, insignificant lapses in your own obligations do not excuse the other party. So if I promise to pay you $40 a day for 10 days, and at the end of that time you give me the horse, and my 7th payment is made with the 8th on the 8th day, you probably cannot cancel the contract over that. A court will find that one payment being one day late was minor and not a "material breach" of the agreement. So basically, the UCC gives a lot of wiggle room. The key is what sort of failure to perform is "material." For that you look to what the parties intentions were when they entered into the contract. If you were, yourself, buying the horse from another party simultaneous with selling it to me, and I knew this, and I knew that if even one payment was late, you would not be able to pay that other seller and that other seller would then refuse to sell the horse, in those particular circumstances a court may find a one day late payment WAS a material breach because the precise and exact compliance with the timing of the payments was "material" to that contract.

So, I'm not sure if that answered your questions...

~psychoblast~

to pyschoblast,

thanks for taking the time to explain all that you did about copyrights/trademarks, etc. It was well written and very explanatory. Your efforts are appreciated.

In reading your post, I was reminded of something you might find interesting that I read in the Wall Street Journal a few years ago. A hedge fund named "Cambell Copperthewait" was a subdivision of an investment company, U.S. Trust. This fund was started by a Mr. Cambell and a Mr. Copperthewait and eventually bought by U.S. Trust. Can't remember the first names. I believe Cambell had passed on or sold his interest in the fund. Apparently on a Friday after close of business, Mr. Copperthewait staged a small coup and took a majority of the staff to start his own fund with the intention of calling it Copperthewait or something. He began trying to convince the customers of U.S. Trust's Cambell Copperthewait to sell their shares and reinvest in his new fund. U.S. Trust sued and in the judgement, among other things, Mr. Copperthewait was prevented from using "Copperthewait", his own name, in the name of the fund because it infringed on the trademark of Cambell Copperthewait.

to phishlover,

Yeah the Patriot/Freedom acts are troubling in their possible implications. I believe that these acts are somewhat necessary due to certain inadequacies/deficiencies of the government caused by other parties (meaning "groups" or "factions", not the political ones) that brought about the reduction of government effeciencies in certain areas. I do not think these reductions were done for the better of the citizens, but more so in attempts to have control and exert power in a different sort of way. Let me stop there as I don't want to steer this towards a political discussion.

So, these acts are scary in how they could be abused, though through there use, we can likely deter future assualts. It is scary to see the smugness of Bush, though it is probably a good thing to not have Saddam in control anymore. It is tough to argue that they are not necessary as we cannot go back in time and take them out and see what could have played out over the past few years and we cannot go back in time before 9/11 and see that, had we had those laws in place, would it have made a difference at all. Who knows... Keep in mind that those fighting to have those acts repealed are, in their own way, fighting for power and not necessarily because it's the best thing for the U.S. citizen.

I have personal beliefs about the role of government that conflict with each other. In an ideal world, a government by community, i.e. communism, probably would be the best way, i.e. a true democracy. However, since most people have at least some sort of desire to be in control and have power, a government set up in a community sense will inevitably be warped into a dictorship style ala China, Soviet Union, etc. Plus, in order for a communal government to work, all people must have some level of knowledge and intelligence or we could steer ourselves down roads based on very stupid ideas. So that idea doesn't work. We can't trust others enough to have no government, i.e. anarchy, because we would likely have chaos and mayhem and it is unlikely that groups of people will just take it upon themselves to build roads, distribute food, etc. So a republic, what we have, seems to be the best answer so far. The problem is that we place a lot of trust in those we vote into office. It's kind of a double edge sword. If we want these people to work for us, then we have to give them the power to work for us, and we have to hope that they don't use it against us. So.... I can take both sides of the arguement about giving the government power over things. I feel that everytime we give the government the right to regulate something, whether it be warning labels on cigarettes, or seat belts, or movie ratings, or laws concerning personal well being, etc, etc., every little law gives a bit more control to the government over our lives and, ergo, takes a sliver of our free will away. Furthermore, the more control we give, the easier it is for the government to take even more control; it turns exponenial. However I also reallize that, by and large, most people out there, sad to say, are dumb or blind, and without these laws people would take advantage of each other, harm themselves, sue others because of their proclaimed "ignorance", etc. Most people, unfortunately, need to be treated like children. "I don't wanna to wear my seatbelt, mommy!! Why do I have to???" " Because if you don't you could die in a car crash." "Soooo.... I don't care. No I won't." "Well wear it because mommy says so.".

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Oh yeah, I think I mispoke earlier. The ancients didn't recognize that we were under control of some conspiracy type system. It was the recognition that there was something greater out there, some type of truth. This truth would escape most people, so it was given to the masses in symbolical form. The mythlogies of the world explained how the world worked to the ordinary man, but to those with the higher knowledge, the myths held hidden meanings, i.e. the stories were not to be take literally but more so in a metaphorical form. We can even approach Christianity in this way. God takes on human form in Jesus. Jesus dies on the cross, taking our sins. Jesus rises from the dead, rejoins God and brings eternal life. This is what is showed to everyday man. Perhaps (i'm not claiming that christianity is a myth nor that i have somehow acquired the secrets of the universe. just using this as an example.) the hidden meaning is that we come from some sort of higher consciousness onto earth and assume a human form. only through an absoltion of the phsysical world can we rise from our primitive minds, rise above the sins of our senses and again achieve a reunion with the higher conscious, which is the only true way for eternal life. Didn't mean to get off topic. Point is, a system of control is not a greater truth, it is a man-made construct.

People with common interests necessarily further their common good. They do not need to conspire to do so. In helping themselves, they help others similarly situated. The net effect may LOOK like a conspiracy, like if all the richest people are doing things to try to keep the rich getting richer. But I think it is probably not a conspiracy.

If members of a particular religious group ascribe to a loyalty in which they try to help their fellow members before anyone else outside the religion, that will have a net effect of looking like a conspiracy by the members of that religion to dominate the world. But it is not anything so intentionally malevolent. It is just people choosing to help other people who they can most readily identify with.

~psychoblast~

psychoblast ...

what are your thoughts on the straw man thing? i keep finding more and more info supporting this weird idea...have you read anything about this in your legalise world?
oh and you have to read this...another article supporting staw man...
VERY INTERESTING SHIT....
READ!! (its kinda long but definitely informative)

peaz

Last edited:
Sorry, the Straw Man article read like gibberish to me. A net of complicated words designed to confuse the reader enough that they start assuming the article has credibility and they are the ones missing something. They start to believe the Emperor is wearing clothes and they are just too stupid to see it.

On the whole, it leaves me asking: Where's the beef?

Imagine in 1933, the US went bankrupt. The states all agreed to bail the US out. Now, what the hell would creating a straw man for each U.S. citizen accomplish? How does that generate money? Who buys a straw man? How sells a straw man? You may as well say the states bailed out the US with monopoly money. It is fundamentally flawed.

I agree the US is being operated more and more like a corporation, and more and more sympathetic to corporate interests than individual human interests. But this Straw Man theory sounds like junk to me.

Oh, and technically, filing a complaint does not constitute forming a contract, nor does filing a response to a complaint.

~psychoblast~

ok but then how come it is evidenced by registration to the title of the Straw Man with the Secretary of State on a UCC-1 or UCC-3 Financing Statement?

just for practical purposes, I think ya gotta reference something official about UCC and strawman.

What specific document produced by the government talks about these things?

The link below is for court docket where a dennis shollenburg references himself as a strawman, but I did not care to sift through it all and figure out what the hell it was all about.

http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/enforcement/5268.html

According to the link below, the whole staw man thing is deemed a "redemption" scheme to avoid paying taxes. See the 21st page (noted as page 25)
http://www.ustreas.gov/irs/ci/articles/usa_bulletin_july2001.pdf

Note that entering site:.gov UCC-1 "straw man" into a google search engine returned only those two sites listed above.

I think it is again worth noting that if you want things such as roads, traffic lights, school teachers, policemen, firefighters, soldiers, judges, public lawyers, government workers, etc., etc., etc., you have to have taxes. How the hell else are these things going to be paid for?

If you do not want to pay taxes, find a way to support yourself without earning an income. Go live in the mountains or something. Or try and pull some scam to avoid paying taxes and go to jail for tax evasion Al Capone style. Free food and everything!

ok but i don't think you understand...i am not tryingv to get out of taxes...

i am trying to make a point regarding the control that the government has over its citizens....

anyways when i get back to the states i am going to continue researching this...i can't stand having a 14,000bps connection its killing me

If, theoretically, the government "copyrighted" (an inappropriate term as I discussed above, but we'll stick with it for now) my name when I was born, how does that control me? Does it stop me from moving to China? Becoming a writer or teacher or astronaut or musician or police man? Stop me from living in a particular neighborhood, eating what I want to eat, listening to my favorite music, praying to whatever God I want?

You say "control" but what do you mean by that? What kind of "control" are you worried about? What kind of governmental control do you see as interfering with your freedom?

I mean, I can see some issues, like the Patriot Act, but that is not tied to the straw man idea, it is a straight passage of restrictive laws for the supposed increase in safety from terrorism.

~psychoblast~

i have read all this before and it doesn't even seem to be remotely worth worring about. the gov't uses caplocks, oh no! conspiracy bs. sorry, but don't be so paranoid.

Control? CONTROL?! I can't even chill in my apt with out fear of getting busted by the fuzz. Marijuana use is not illegal under Common, Equity, or Maritime law pre-dating 193(eight; don't know what this is about)8(when Public Law and Public Policy were smudged(possibly totally FUDGED)). IF(<--- I'm only referrring to a possibility; I now understand the legal implications of anything that I attatch my name to, AND the internet is a federally investigated zone) I reserve my rights, I am free to do anything to my body that I so choose, if I do it in a rational and non-disturbing (to the peace and tranquiltiy of others) sense.

As for 'straw man': I have an origianal copy of my birth certificate(with a stamp and all) and none of the names(mine, my parents, the doctors and witnesses involved) save for my last is in ALL CAPS. I'm not sure what this means. It reads: Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx XXXX (First, Middle, LAST). I'm not listed under a zipcode or ALL CAPS state abbr either; so if it comes to federal zoning, I'm guessing that I wasn't born into a 'federal territory,' and am therefore a 'free' citizen subject only to constitutional law, which pertains only to Common, Equity, and Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdictions. I was CERTAINLY unaware of entering into an 'agreement' with the Federal United States.

That or this is all totally bunk, but I don't think so...

The national debt is well over 6 TRILLION DOLLARS. Does anybody else recognize what an astronomical amount of money that is? I once saw this disney cartoon with Scrooge and Huey, Duey, & Luey(before they had names), and it was all about a MILLION dollars. According to the program, with a million one dollar bills, one could build a bridge 6 lanes wide from San Fran to Hawaii. How could our entire economy and material possessions possibly outweigh 6 TRILLION DOLLARS?!

WE ARE OWNED!

Think you got a good lease on your new car?

Think you got good mortgage rates?

All of our money is on loan from private interests. Fort Knox, and all other national suppositories, hold material wealth for private owners. The money that you use on your loans, is on loan, to you from the government, who has it on loan from a private banker. That is my layman's interpretation of "DISCHARGING OF DEBT," which (while they're not openly admitting it) is our entire economy(and with UNIDROIT, soon possibly the worlds').

We aren't slaves, but we aren't free. We have more freedoms than slaves, but less freedom than TRULY sovereign individuals; we are in fact more like indentured servants, but not all of us are aware that we have a contract or 'agreement(as the UCC recognizes it)' with the federal government. And I have to wonder if 'agreements(like contracts)' are declared null and void if participated in by a minor. I'm sorry but I'm not that familiar with 'The Code.'

Now truthfully, with this birth certificate, do I have 'remedy?' And IF I DO, does that mean that I've had it since birth. And IF SO, should I seek 'recourse' for past harms inflicted under the Common Law of the Continental United States for violations of my rights under UCC 1-207 using UCC 1- 103? I, nor my parents are listed as having a Zip Code, and our state of residence is case-sensitive, AND spelled out in full. It is quite clear that neither my parents nor myself are citizens of the 'Federal United States,' we are citizens of the formerly sovereign state that existed before the UCC was adopted. I WOULDN'T care about federal taxes, if they WEREN'T being used to support foreign war. I DO care about my rights to "make a fool of myself(-Howard Freeman)."

psycoblast, you seem to understand the code. So, am I a federal citizen of the Federal United States of America(under Statutory Jurisdiction), or am I a sovereign citizen of the Continental United States of America(under Common, Equity, and Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdiction)?

P.S. upon further review of the certificate there is a zip code under the doctor's address(I fail to see how this could pertain to my information), and my mother's mailing address(anybody can set up a P.O. box anywhere), but not her residence information. If it may help, I would gladly scan my certificate and e-mail it to anybody who could shed some light on my situation. Now that I am aware of my rights under both the Constitutional and Uniform Commerce Codes, I plan to secure them.

P.P.S. IF the foreclosure(or any other emergency) occurred, and FEMA WAS put in command: IF I reserved my rights, COULD I(or WOULD I even need to) declare 'political asylum' under International Jurisdiction to escape tyranny?

Last edited:
mine says Xxxxx Xxxxx Xxxxx, like it`s supposed to, am I special or just --the chosen one--.

And a name can DEFINITELY be who you are, some indian tribes have to earn their name, or get it when they do something of extreme importance, and they ARE their name, it`s what the gods and their tribe has given them, it`s what they are.it `s not just a means of identification, and I, although I`m no indian, would not want to change my name because it stands for who I am, and who I come from. It`s more important to me than my ID-card(means of identification), and even if I had to change my name for some kind of witness protection program I would still be who I am now, and would never accept the new name to be me completely.

I`m starting to like this forum, I especially like it when I`m stoned, love the interesting theories.

Hah! I see the loop. For the federal government to have any jurisdiction over me, my certificate would have to have been filed with my parent's resident state being entered as "XX #####(a federal region)", not "Xxxxxxxx #####" as it is. I've had 'remedy' ever since the registrar signed the document without realizing such an error.

If he HAD noticed it, perhaps he might've said to his secretary that there was a failure in code on the document, and that my parents would have to be re-depositioned, and this time just put KY for the state, "it's easier that way."

Now what I have to wonder is:

Is there any land in the United States that is not federally owned?

If there isn't, then the Constitutional United States has no body over which to rule, and therefore does not qualify as a nation. It is dead.

Born under a government which no longer has a nation to rule, am I in essence the 'child of a dead nation' and would therefore be a citizen of the 'free world,' and only be susceptible to International Jurisdiction?

P.S. It's amazing that the best present I ever received was on my 18th birthday, from my mother. The day I left home I dreamt of nothing but absolute freedom, and it felt good. But some recent events have financially debased me, and I was forced into homelessness. I swallowed my pride and returned home. Back on the net, I returned to Bluelight under a new visage, and found this thread. Thanks phish. I finally got my freedom. The gift from my mother, the only gift with real substance(I also got two $50 savings bonds, but now we know how much money's worth) that I had carried for over a year-and-a-half: my birth certificate. Thanks mom.