• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Curious Incident of the missing gram in the daytime.

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
So today the strangest thing happened.
As it’s my bday tomorrow, I decided to treat myself to a cap of MDMA in the afternoon. It’s been months since I last touched anything serotonin related so I was expecting a good experience.

So I weighed up a cap via eyeballing (no scale. This could have been the first error). I took it, started coming up really hard and that’s the last thing I remember for about 6 hours.

I came to about 1.5hrs ago and the whole gram is virtually gone. Rather worrying, as I remember locking the rest away. I have no memory of taking more either. After coming to, I spewed in the sink for a bit, but I feel relatively normal now. No cracked out vibes as you would expect after such a stupid amount.
Just taken 15mg Valium to round off the evening and am now smoking a joint wondering what the hell has happened.....

Am i the only one this has ever happened to? Rather annoyed as I didn’t want to be taking this amount. The next week could be awful haha!

i have blacked out on massive doses of mdma too.... were you on anything else or just the md?

it is super annoying, feels like a waste of drugs.

happy birthday for tomorrow!!

I was just on MD. It’s super strange. In the wreck less past when sometimes I would intentionally consume 1g of MDMA - the end of the night was awful. Cracked out/pounding hard and no sleep for at least that night. Grim.

But here I sit after unintentionally doing it, and I feel relatively normal and upbeat. Just eaten a meal also. It definitely was kosher MD also as it’s been marquis tested etc. Smelt super strongly of liquorice and was clear/almost sandish looking. Even talking about doing a g now is making me gag.....

Feels like a massive waste of drugs. All I remember is coming up, my eyes bouncing about and then nothing!

I've blacked out on MD many times. For some reason it now seems to act like a sedative rather than a stimulant. Once the come up is over I'm either fast asleep or doing weird shit that I have no recollection of (until the wife tells me the next morning).

Same blacked out a couple of times lol. Really good strong stuff and had a low tolerance at the time. Just have flashbacks dancing with people in Space in Ibiza lol.

Happened to me also. Found myself next to a bag that contained 1.5 grams of very good mdma...an empty bag at that point. Blacked out after I took 500mg in total, a bit too hasty. It scared the shit out of me cause I was having symptoms of serotonin syndrome. I don't know how much damage I have done at that time but thank god for benzodiazepines, they do serve a great purpose. Be careful in the future cause I have seen many people start to blackout while standing and hit their heads on the floor when too much mdma is taken. It can start happening on the same dosages one was fine previously and it is a concern if it does. I would advise you that you lay off of mdma for few months and then if you must try with measured 75mg of mdma that was previously tested.

I used to have the same curious incidents happen to me all of the time with Cocaine and Crack!

"Fuck. Now where did that gram or rock go (so quick)"! 🤣

I believe that you were fully conscious though @dalpat077. :ROFLMAO:

What did you say on that other post a month or so ago....? Regarding quitting alcohol and opiates - "P.S. Coke heads, this does not apply to you. You have to lay off that stuff when you're ready and keep on with your life.". Do I remember the gist of it correctly? :unsure:

We all know less in more with mdma when sober, funny how it always goes out the window once muntered. Just one more bomb/pill.......we've all been there!

I've had 720mg MDMA between 12pm last night and now. Might have another pill soon. Doesn't feel like a lot to me. I'm not rolling anywhere near as hard as I did eating 3-3.5g of 4-MMC a day.

I've had 720mg MDMA between 12pm last night and now. Might have another pill soon. Doesn't feel like a lot to me. I'm not rolling anywhere near as hard as I did eating 3-3.5g of 4-MMC a day.

You are just going to get diminishing returns and also wreak havoc on your dopamine system. At those amounts... MDMA is very neurotoxic. Not trying to be a party pooper, but you are likely doing damage to yourself and wasting your drugs to boot. Ideally you should wait at least a month or two between uses. Party safe!

You are just going to get diminishing returns and also wreak havoc on your dopamine system. At those amounts... MDMA is very neurotoxic. Not trying to be a party pooper, but you are likely doing damage to yourself and wasting your drugs to boot. Ideally you should wait at least a month or two between uses. Party safe!

Thanks for the reminder. I've been rolling pretty heavily lately after having taken over a decade off.

I pretty much only use mdma in a club/festival setting, makes it fairly easy to weigh around 300 mg max and when its gone its gone(assuming temptation to obtainmoreis resistable).
Bit more difficult at home I guess when you can dip into the rest. Easy enough to do for anyone, hope the comedown turns out to be all afterglow silentroller!

I don't think I've ever blacked out on MDMA unless alcohol was involved. I remember me and a buddy spent the whole night snorting x pills, klonopin, and adderall. We were up speaking gibberish to each other around 6am.

I used to be out Thursday to Sunday giving it the big fish little fish cardboard box. Nowt wrong wi thee ;)