• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the same. I don't feel like doing anything atm, not even weed.

I think after I get used to my new job I'll get back to smoking weed though.
Yeah. There is alot of change in my life at the moment and I'm actually getting alot of enjoyment out of actually doing something with it. Focusing on finishing my study, get a better social life, seeing my friends more. It's kind of caught my attention that I've been using drugs more as an escape instead of something fun so it's time to take a step back at the moment.

after backreading a few pages, gotta say, this is my kind of thread =D

taking molly next weekend for the first time since last summer. tried methylone a few times in the fall but didnt like it. felt like coming up on mdma and then it just died off

gimme dat hardstyle yo

smith4.gif

LOL that's almost exactly how I dance.. Bring the knees up a bit more and you got it! =D

oioi strutter getting onit lol

its 2:18am and i just had a pizza XD
easy to guess what ive been up to then lol

I got some weed you'd love Sam, so strong in CBD it feels like an opiate. Also got a hot nail vaporizer for my bong lol, doesn't work for weed but it's AMAZING with concentrates

Ooph, had a super intense roll at an electronic music festival last night. It was the first time I've done mdma since NYE and just one cap (around 100mg) got me completely off my face. I've been super stressed out and when I was feeling nothing after 45 minutes, I was sure that my mindset just wan't right and nothing was going to happen. Fast-forward another 20 minutes and I was practically melting, I was rushing so hard. Think there was definitely some speed in the mix because it's been 12 hours now and I'm still feeling very tingly/rushy, plus didn't sleep well. The weird thing though is that my friends and I all took pills from this same batch at a festival in October and felt almost nothing, so we kind of didn't expect much. And. Then. Woah. :)

Ooph, had a super intense roll at an electronic music festival last night. It was the first time I've done mdma since NYE and just one cap (around 100mg) got me completely off my face. I've been super stressed out and when I was feeling nothing after 45 minutes, I was sure that my mindset just wan't right and nothing was going to happen. Fast-forward another 20 minutes and I was practically melting, I was rushing so hard. Think there was definitely some speed in the mix because it's been 12 hours now and I'm still feeling very tingly/rushy, plus didn't sleep well. The weird thing though is that my friends and I all took pills from this same batch at a festival in October and felt almost nothing, so we kind of didn't expect much. And. Then. Woah. :)

Did you test it? I used to really like the MDMA + speed mix, but I don't every really think I'd do it again. Just too damn hard on the body/mind. Plus I'm always combining my MDMA with psychedelics these days, seems almost a waste not to haha

Did you test it? I used to really like the MDMA + speed mix, but I don't every really think I'd do it again. Just too damn hard on the body/mind. Plus I'm always combining my MDMA with psychedelics these days, seems almost a waste not to haha

Alas, no - not that I don't know that I should test it, but it's the usual story of trying to actually get a test kit to South Africa. On the plus side, bunk MDMA is not rife here like it is in some other places, but yeah, you can't count on the purity of anything unless you've actually tested it.

I have yet to do the MDMA/psychedlics combo properly. I've done mushrooms during the day at festivals, followed by MDMA at night, but never at the same time. I guess I'm worried that it would be too intense.

Hey Ella, what's the word on the street, did Oscar murder that girl, or is there a chance of blaming some poor black person from outside the fence?

Good luck! Did you atleast have a good roll?

Yea was proper fucked. I get to a point on an MDMA binge when it starts affecting my vision too much, I know thats when I need to stop. I watched "Watchmen" for the first time and although I didnt understand all of it, my mind was blown. My brain is always a massive fog watching films on MDMA. It's a disgusting film though dunno why it gets slated in reviews.

Hey Ella, what's the word on the street, did Oscar murder that girl, or is there a chance of blaming some poor black person from outside the fence?

I don't think there's any doubt at all that he killed her, but one version of the story is that he mistook her for an intruder, while other reports seem to indicate that it was premeditated. I'm going with the latter - there's something very chilling about the whole thing.

Yea was proper fucked. I get to a point on an MDMA binge when it starts affecting my vision too much, I know thats when I need to stop. I watched "Watchmen" for the first time and although I didnt understand all of it, my mind was blown. My brain is always a massive fog watching films on MDMA. It's a disgusting film though dunno why it gets slated in reviews.

Might watch that film again, I'll probably appreciate it more now I'm a bit older.

christ the MDA comedowns are killer but well worth it. %)

Yeah :(

my last roll was around 300mg of MDA.. was actually the first time I had taken MDA by itself (well... not with MDMA that is lol). It was all good with 150+100mg, but a last 50mg line in some ketamine a few hours after the first dose was the straw that broke the camels back :p Keeping strict to under 250mg in a night now

Funny thing is, MDA is almost more predominant than MDMA here LOL. Then again, actual legit MDMA is rare as fuck, so MDA isn't much better.

Ive been smoking none stop for the past few days. This weekend is a blur first day sober lol. Folley you ever get a numb tongue from smoking? Finally sunday, ive been watching nothing but harlem shake videos and listening to SHM to get ready for Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.