• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Summer tiiiiiime and the livins easy

Anyone can get busted, everyone makes mistakes

So what's everyone up to tonight?

And if you aren't involved, whats the problem?

And just kickin it watching the Matrix 3. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at bannage. Finally :|

Summer nights are awesome.

I just got done watching Haggard, movie bummed me out a bit :\ Now Im backing up Windows and getting ready to install Linux Mint.

Installation doesnt take that long. The only thing that does is downloading the .iso, depending on your download speed. My downspeed sucks so its gonna take like 2 hours to download. I dont know why my shits not going past 80kb/s, its usually in the 200s :|

Installation doesnt take that long. The only thing that does is downloading the .iso, depending on your download speed. My downspeed sucks so its gonna take like 2 hours to download. I dont know why my shits not going past 80kb/s, its usually in the 200s :|

Its all about the seeder to leacher ration mayne.

Its not a torrent. But trust me, Ive been torrenting for 4 years so I know my shit about it ;) Well now its at 95kb/s but still, wtf.

Its not a torrent. But trust me, Ive been torrenting for 4 years so I know my shit about it ;) Well now its at 95kb/s but still, wtf.

Haha no offense me then!
And maybe you should try a torrent.

35 million as of 2000 census, so I wonder how many people we got now... And that wasnt including all the illegals lol