• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much now lol. That and for dumb e-tard rappers from tha bay area you beezy

gangstas roll a beat up mid 90s green honda civic with stock wheels LOL.
i've got a much more gangsta car than that, i think mine will actually do that scrape shit too, or at least when i try to turn too tight/full lock it seems to like sputter/slow down/i cant explain it cause my brain isn't functioning right atm.
llama rollin a much more gangsta ass slab than those posers.

get drunk ass shit and drift at a side show then youll be black, trust me its on Wikipedia

i dont want to go to a sideshow, that shit looks stupid.
i'd also rather not be around gangsta thugs who probably have guns and would probably rob me.
and my whip isn't ghetto or shitty enough for that i dont think...
i'm far too white for that kind of thing, i'm possibly the palest person at least in this county...
ask anyone who's seen me on cam before if you havent, i'm pale as a mofuckin ghost.
and if i went to CA i wouldnt go to fuckin sideshows, i'd go to the huge parties all you guys got and that kinda shit..
you ever been the only white person in an area/space? its fucking weird.

Oh my god yes. I was the only white person in the crew I hung out with for a very long time...... that was freshman year lol

now I chill with ravers I guess, except most dont rave that often

My school/around here there was no 'raver" group at school, other than me and my one friend i think one girl rages/raged, otherwise nobody does anything of the sort.

haha, some girl took too many E's her eyes were everywhere,
sometimes she had a Derp look hahah!!!
Derp derp derp!

lol fuck you too buddy

I gotta find some way of getting 5+ grams of shrooms into me. What foods go well with fungus?

Whip that shit up into some tea bro!

Just got word, gunna have me a nice stash of mints this wknd....hmmm maybe keatons challenge will have to wait ;)

I settled for mushroom chille lol, knowing me I would fuck up the tea :p

chopped em up and put them in chille, I really hope that shit doesnt come back up haha

jesus, i have mad schoolwork to do, am doing it atm but it looks like i'm staying up all night again on dex...

Status
Not open for further replies.