Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolling season is here...
lol i had to laugh at this....i work in retail and one night prob around 10 this kid comes into the store. One look at him and i knew this kid was rolling and then some. I asked him how he was doing etc. He then asked where the glow sticks where. I said we where all out. He was like what you cant be out dont you know its rolling season. I busted a gut on that one. I said come here dude let me show you something . i took him over to toys and showed him the spinning globes with the led lights in them. Guy was like you are the most amazing guy ever and proceeds to hug me lol .

There is never an end to rolling season in Sydney!

That being said, my dealer rids over 1000 a week during the summer time, has only been moving a few hundred a week. Winter it generally slows down, but a good night out at Kings Cross and you'll see hundreds of people rolling

LSDMDMA&9920477 said:
kroniic there's actual MDMA going around a lot in australia?
mah diggity in WA tells me theres absolutely damn near nothing round those parts iirc.
If by WA you mean Washington then there is molly, and if it isnt then get your damn acronyms straight!

no, WA as in Western Australia.
didn't you see i was discussing australia?
WA is a state in australia

yeah, i have no interest in washington
if you're gonna live out west the way i see it theres no point to not living in CA.

LSDMDMA&9920477 said:
kroniic there's actual MDMA going around a lot in australia?
mah diggity in WA tells me theres absolutely damn near nothing round those parts iirc.
one for the junglist massiv
moar original badbwoy tunez

A few things hav popped up in WA and all over the country :D

I was one of the few who wasn't effected by the drought, I have had a source for a while. But it is safe to say drought is over, Sydney is flooded with different pills, bout 9-10 different stamps :D Alongside a shitload of MDMA caps :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpR1AL4El8
my radio plays....dexamphetamine blues.
i need moar amphetamines.
its been like mad long since i got high.
my tolerance better be low as fuck
before last time i got proper high i think i did 160 or 180mg snorted and oral, i remember last time i did amphetamines 180mg adderall didnt get me high at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.