• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pass on that...but if you are worried about using MDMA before your break is up...send it to me. I'll hold it for ya.

Didn't really plan on smoking yesterday... Like that was gonna happen. Smoke more sour d and more northern lights... That shit fucks you up... I need to figure out a away to stop eating. Went to mc'd got 2 daily doubles and fries. Killed that in like 5 min. Got home drank 1/4 gallon of chocolate milk and ate 2 hot pockets. WTF is wrong with me. I want to shed some pounds for the summer not the other way around!

I'm lucky, I've smoked almost daily for the past 4ish years or so and I've always been able to control my appetite really well. If I want to eat i'll eat, but if I don't want too I won't. Probably has something to do with my metabolism, i'm 20 5'10 and weigh like 135-140 haha.

Hey Folley you should watch Katie(some daytime talkshow with katie couric on ABC)....it should be coming on in an hour on the west coast, like 5pm.. some idiots on there talking about his "molly" addiction. its ridiculous. and hilarious if you just smoked up like me :D

lol.. I'm not sure if I can afford to lose any more faith in humanity though.... :\

Oh man... The shit that gets posted on Facebook from people at my school makes me laugh so hard. You can tell whoever wrote this clearly VERY knowledgeable about the topic because hes a perfect speller.

NSFW:
34j3rbr.jpg

Oh man... The shit that gets posted on Facebook from people at my school makes me laugh so hard. You can tell whoever wrote this clearly VERY knowledgeable about the topic because hes a perfect speller.

NSFW:
34j3rbr.jpg
laughing at a post like that is understandable but a post like that is also a golden opportunity to do some hr education. how do you approach that?

alasdair

laughing at a post like that is understandable but a post like that is also a golden opportunity to do some hr education. how do you approach that?

alasdair

I don't approach it. My assumption is if a person is that uneducated & believes that, then their perception/opinion on it can't be changed.

They forgot to mention that it also is a mix between meth as well as bathsalts, crack, cocaine and extacy.

I don't approach it. My assumption is if a person is that uneducated & believes that, then their perception/opinion on it can't be changed.

Eh.. It CAN be. It's just fucking hard.

Every time I try and give HR advice to my friends, I watch their eyes glaze over.. they all just think I'm a know it all lol...... which I am, but damn it I actually know what I'm talking about!

well the fact that some pressed pills are adulterated probably has an effect on people's viewpoints.

^ Wut?

Most pressed pills are adulterated in the US lol... same with Molly.

I don't get it though.. if they think that "Molly" is a mix of meth, crack, bath salts AND MDMA... why don't they just look for pure MDMA...? 8(

because not everyone has access to multiple sources of pills. It is usually just a friend of a friend or something like that. If they even use the term "bath salts" to begin with, do you think they are really going to go out and buy a test kit or go on pillreports?

It's not like it's exactly hard to use pillreports.. people don't use it because they don't know about it. It's really as simple as that.

That's why it's up to use who DO know, to educate the rest. The government sure as hell isn't going to do it.

My dream is to bring the same kind of knowledge and HR that BL teaches into the real world.. but there's always going to be a LOT of resistance to that. Good thing I like a challenge :)

honestly, I just dont care about other people's drug issues. As long as im good then I can sleep at night.

Well, I'm glad we all aren't like that. :)

Where has all the PLUR gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.