Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this bitch smokey yet?
or is that just me?

fuckin Costco enchiladas... bombest shit ever

i should be a speed (of the street variety, not RX) dealer.
then i can do moar/pay for doing more.

i should be a speed (of the street variety, not RX) dealer.
then i can do moar/pay for doing more.

thats a horrible idea... addicts should never sell, or have any large amount of drugs

tis why I dont sell. I just get in with the people who do ;)

I just discovered that Portugal has no drugs laws, other than therapy for personal possession. Mental

Nice..
I'm tryin' to decided what I want my first tattoo to be atm..

I kinda want a red lotus flower...But by the time I'm 40 it will probably turn pink. Which I don't necessarily want...

Lol I'll never get a tat like that.... If I got a drug tatt it'd have to be super subtle..

I wanna get branded at coachella next year, we're supposed to have a huge group of BL'ers going, and I think it'd be sick if we all got the same brand.

zomg guys so i dropped aacid for the first time. it was life changing. i add in 45mgs of MXE 4-5hours after i dissolved the paper on my tongue and holed so hard. it was amazing.. on saturday, i plan to mix MDMA, LSD, and MXE (of course marijuana too). should be fucking mind blowing

...but today, i found 20mgs of hydrocodone on the ground at work, and damn straight i took them. i haven't had a full-agonist opiate in over a month. it got me pretty buzzed, but it was a little bit of a cock tease as i would usually take 30-45mgs oxy to get going.

how;'s everyone doin today??

Would you like to join our fast-paced company? We specialize in doing everything....but BETTER!!!!

I could use a drunk like you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.