• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started looking into Shambhala once you guys started talking about...can't believe tickets are already sold out everywhere except a few retail locations in BC. That's insane. Speaks volumes to the quality of the festival. Guess Muffin 'n I'll have to invest in tickets for 2013. :\
Lucky I live in BC =D
You can probably get them online. Last year tickets sold out, and at first scalpers were trying to sell them for insane prices, but about a month beforehand they all dropped to around $200-300. No one was willing to buy the higher scalper prices so they were pretty much forced to sell them for less in order to get rid of them. Lol.

Sham2011 was amazing, I think about it everyday. Can easily say it changed my life. If not this year, go next year, you won't regret it.

Why's that, Tweaky?
After careful analysis since my last roll in June, Ive come to the conclusion Im not mentally stable enough to be using MDMA. Plus if I am out of here in a few months, Finland isnt abundant with MDMA.

After careful analysis since my last roll in June, Ive come to the conclusion Im not mentally stable enough to be using MDMA. Plus if I am out of here in a few months, Finland isnt abundant with MDMA.
Didn't you in August too? In the cave?

About to eat my 2cb.......... :D
My first trip i guess.

***EDIT
The euphoria is on par with 100mg crystal MDMA

Edit again

this is definitely something different than ive ever done before lol

Edit
lolololololol

Last edited:
About to eat my 2cb.......... :D
My first trip i guess.

***EDIT
The euphoria is on par with 100mg crystal MDMA

Edit again

this is definitely something different than ive ever done before lol

Edit
lolololololol
you go sam!!! 2cb is awesome :D

its really good dezz, shame i bottled it before i even started by popping 10mg valium
lol next time ill just pop 5mg

and so on ..

I just have anxiety issues thats all

lol, to me, acid, mushrooms and 2c's are much easier on the anxiety then weed

this was a one off, i wont be doing anything heavy during the week again, lol

^ haha , the wait will kill ya.

I think i appreciate drugs more after doing 2cb, i dont think i should keep doing them alone and indoors so much either, its not good.
Social life is down the drain for me atm, ill try and pick it up again.

The euphoria i got earlier was on its own kind of level. Haha i could barely see 2 foot in front of me at one point though, and such bright , such colourful images was so present when i closed my eyes.

psychedelic euphoria>mdma euphoria imo, and yeah except for tripping i find taking drugs alone or at home a bit of a waste... its why im waiting 2 months for that guy and will be rolling hard, will be good to have a 4 month break from m lol

yeah man, 4 month break.

I think you'd need like 120mg dose if you are eating the foods in my ediet from your previous dose descriptions im going by

well either your mdma is poor quality,
or you have a high tolerance which would have dropped with the wait, 120mg should be sufficient,

What kind of night you aiming for?
Fun raving one

or im floored/fucked/mangled against a wall drowning in euphoria ?

well either your mdma is poor quality,
or you have a high tolerance which would have dropped with the wait, 120mg should be sufficient,

What kind of night you aiming for?
Fun raving one

or im floored/fucked/mangled against a wall drowning in euphoria ?
I don't know much about mdma tolerance, but isn't it true that it could take more then 6 months for tolerance to drop? Taking into account my "honeymoon phase" where I dropped 1-3 times a week and never had a break longer then 2 months after that, I think my tolerance is pretty fucking high. I know testing your shit isn't a good indication of potency, but all my pills and molly i've tested turned instantly black.
Anyways I wanted to take it easy before, but only after the 3d pill I really felt it the way I wanted it to. TBH alot of people I know get floored on MDMA, I don't get that... if I go hard I become a social beast and just feel happy dancing in my fluffy cloud lol..

well once your past 1 months wait, i think your serotonin replenishes properly then,
I can tell the difference when i take a 30 day wait compared to like a 49 day wait by a long shot.

I reccomend you include lots of L-tryptophan foods in your diet, and get as much sunlight as you can.

psychedelic euphoria>mdma euphoria imo, and yeah except for tripping i find taking drugs alone or at home a bit of a waste... its why im waiting 2 months for that guy and will be rolling hard, will be good to have a 4 month break from m lol

Ive had LSD trips that kicked the shit out of even the best MDMA pills from Washington (aliens, rolexs, doves, buddhas, LVs... the old stuff <3 )

now you gotta find some acid Sam lol, trust me on that

fuck I hate how people think MDMA has a honeymoon phase. Thats for benzos and opiates only. Having a honeymoon with MDMA is like marrying a dinosaur, yeah its gonna be awesome at first, but you cant keep shit that up without causing a lot of damage

Status
Not open for further replies.