• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... dealers for weed... Glad I live in holland :p Walk 15 minutes and take my pick out of 15 strains lol at the shop

Ive got about 5 different types of DANK weed to pick from a block away lol, then a few kinds of hash and pure kief and if I ask a day or two early, hash oil :D

almost that time again...

Nice, downside here is that indica is nowhere to be found though. Everything makes you trip like a proper psychedelic lol, especially jack :/

for some reason you cant really grow dank indica... I dont get it

I recommend omegle.
Sets you up with random people to talk to (text or video).

Why aren't you saving your serotonin for new years!?

ahah i meant to, but i had it and i heard its good for theraputic purposes. I have slight social anxiety so I figured taking by msledf would help me think about it better

ahah so i took it at eleven with plans to listen to music, touch myself, and just lay around. maybe take a shower. Instead, facebook got me. Started off by chatting cute girls i hardly know and making progress i think, i tried to make sure i wasn't being too weird but we'll see in the morning how that goes. fuck it though really, im in college so it doens't matter that much if i embarrassed myself.

I then called this girl that i want to get with but it was obvious i was on something, i told her pot and hopefully she believed it. I was just talking but she came on to me, hopefully it was serious. I was babling on.

Then I spent the next two hours not listening to any music at all, hardly dancing or touching myself.. Instead i sat in front of my computer screen and talked to a girl from college that I have strong feelings for. I'm kind of annoyed that I missed alot of the touchy fun of ecstacy and the amazing music but the relationship is so much better now and we got alot of stuff out in the open. Overall, I'm happy with the ways things turned out really, but feel like i missed a little.

now, should i smoke a bowl?

hehehe i do this all the time, go to facebook for some great conversations :p

Status
Not open for further replies.