• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

Or I can just remove the bass compress the shit out of that kick turn it up a dozen of bpm's and call it hardstyle haha.

(sorry folley couldnt resist :p)

You could, you might just like what you find ;) It's a bitch trying to produce Hardstyle though, not many sample packs out there so you pretty much start from scratch.

I've been listening to Hard Dance a lot lately, it has a lot more of the upbeat/euphoric vibe that I'm sure a lot of you would like

Hard Dance/Hard Trance is most similar to what old school Hardstyle was. I really like Splinta, and Josh Lang. I miss the old dark sounds of Hardstyle like Showtek's old songs and Blutonium Boy; I'm not a fan of the bouncy, happier Nustyle that Hardstyle has become.

Man, I wish Trance was still in the scene. It's getting pushed away by those big room house bangers. Trance goes well with the melty feeling of MDMA, which I much prefer over the energetic side of it.

^ if you're not happy with what's happening in your scene, get involved and make it better?

alasdair

It can't be helped. People's tastes change, and worldwide polls like DJmag reflect that. I still attend Trance events whenever I can.

On another note, I'm so excited to roll after finals are over. Candyflip here I come.

Laugh man youre funny as shit. Your name is very fitting. I like the sarcasm.
I dont like etards either man lol.

A quarter gram is my initial drop.....

That sounds dangerous. I've been experimenting with some super presses and 200mg is outragous almost always leave me pukin up my bean and fucked out of my mind.
Also dropped 100mg of mda out of this world crazy and powerful.

I feel like there is almost more to appriciate from a subtle roll vs roll so hard you forget your night every set you saw and bit threw your tongue. Lol
Ymmv

Blutonium boy.. wasn't he called out for using a sampled kick from zatox?

I don't have a problem with the way the hardstyle scene is atm, there's a good variety of raw and euphoric music around.. always new artists popping up as well :)

Speaking of which - Bass Control is this weekend, Folley you should know a few of these artists: toneshifterz, adrenalize, omegatypez, the pitcher, atmozfears, tatanka, da tweekaz, chris one, neophyte, s3rl, darren styles www.basscontrol.com.au

I'm looking fwd to it. <3

Wow, that's one raw ass line up lol. I'm sure you'll be hearing screaches all night! Don't miss Tatanka, I'd love to see him live.

I'm going to my first legit rave next weekend, I know I say that all the time but last time I bailed for some lame house party lol... so I'll be for sure going this time. It's mainly a Hard Dance rave but a friend of mine will be playing Hardstyle in the (tiny) side room

Also, it seems it's come time for me to leave the BL team. I'll stick around to contribute as a member but it's time to hang my hat up as mod. If you'd like to express your profound joy and/or sorrow about this, you can PM me instead of turning this thread into "Folley's Circle Jerk"

Last edited:
It can't be helped. People's tastes change, and worldwide polls like DJmag reflect that. I still attend Trance events whenever I can.

On another note, I'm so excited to roll after finals are over. Candyflip here I come.

The big-room sound is overtaking in popularity for sure, but atleast where I live there are still a lot of trance events and a decent amount of massives that have trance now a days.

I understand what you mean by being a fan of the "older " sound of hardstyle which I range from '07-09 as being my favorite years, but some of the newer songs being produced aren't all that bad. The sound is becoming more accesible, and in turn helping the hardstyle scene grow.. Last month we got an all hardstyle massive w/ Coone,Wildstylez,Noisecontrollers & Headhunterz and it was by far the most me and any of my friends that like hardstyle had at an event. Saw Technoboy last week at a club and man did he impress me...played so many of his classic songs too (Rage,Next Dimensional World, Oh My God, Catfight, Ti Sento, Her Voice) Was actually lucky enough to meet him after too.

Holy shit, the Noisecontrollers split up :( Such a shame, they were some of my favorite producers!

pretty sick tribute mix to them though:
https://soundcloud.com/legendaryuploadzz/noisecontrollers-tribute

At first I wasn't a fan of the news...but then I thought about it for a bit. Arjan (the one leaving NC) was the one who was more dub minded, and actually had a dubstep alias named Pavelow. If that means NC will stay away from the dubbier sounds and stick with the classic hardstyle sound, i'd be pretty happy with that.

That sounds dangerous. I've been experimenting with some super presses and 200mg is outragous almost always leave me pukin up my bean and fucked out of my mind.
Also dropped 100mg of mda out of this world crazy and powerful.

I feel like there is almost more to appriciate from a subtle roll vs roll so hard you forget your night every set you saw and bit threw your tongue. Lol
Ymmv
There were times when I was younger when I'd stupidly double drop 2 very potent mda pills or take up to 6 in a night. Luckily I never had any serious side effects after the come down but there were times when it was way too intense. One time it even helped me get out of a bad depression I was in.

Gonna roll in a tiny bit. I'm taking 125mgs of mda and also adding allot of K and a little bit of dmt with it. I was gonna redose the mda but I had less mda left than I thought I did in my bag plus I spilled a bit when capping it. I'll just save the rest for another roll.

haha dang B&A, I was going to go see Technoboy but skipped out as I has just rolled not even 5 days before

Some Chicago Hard Dance tomorrow, finally convinced my friends to go for once lol. I'm gonna roll as well, although I think I might pick up some 5-HTP to help the comedown.

OG Wax...
NSFW:
20131122_191202.jpg

In other news... Some local idiots blew up their house today making similar wax lmao... Morons... Also morons are the police/reporter/editor claiming that its very dangerous and highly hallucinogenic lmfao lies! Science has proven thc to be one of the safest chemicals a person can ingest... And i fucking wish it was highly hallucinogenic too but... Wish in on hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first... Lol

http://m.dailydemocrat.com/dailydemocrat/db_31987/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=zTXpkZwb

Last edited:
Had such a great night!

Wasn't a great club to be honest, but some AMAZING music made up for everything. DJ Wheelz dropped FTS (pretty much THE iconic Hardstyle Song) and on the build up everyone was going off and yelling "HARDSTYLE!" and shit... then it dropped into a dope ass trap beat and everyone fucking exploded

This is it here

did your friends like hardstyle? Showtek are in Sydney atm for a festival called stereosonic.. I'm not going

Bass Control was pretty good, nowhere near the production level of Q-Dance events though. my fav sets were Da Tweekaz and Tatanka, it's an awesome feeling when you know every track they play and get lost in the music. all the international artists went to the after party as well, so we got to meet them and take photos plus hear another set :)

I took 2cb and was convinced that I had a sixth sense, as if part of my brain that I'd never used was switched on. later on I looked around and saw everyone wearing tribal outfits, doing a fire dance and the main stage briefly became a campfire.. fucking weird, I love tripping