Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The coke and ice markets in Sydney and Melbourne: a documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerm6

Greenlighter
I’m a journalist putting together a high-profile documentary about the drug trade for an international channel. I’m looking for honest info about experiences of the cocaine and crystal meth markets in Sydney and Melbourne. And I’m trying to get a balanced and accurate understanding of how the user/business side of these drug markets operate, free from the emotional hysteria and scare-mongering that often clouds this issue in the media.

Specifically, I’m going to be in Australia in February, and I’m looking for any people on the ground in either of these cities who would be comfortable speaking to me anonymously (or who know someone who would) about the drug scene there and their experiences with it – as users, sellers, or both – specifically relating to cocaine and ice.

Anyone willing to share?

If so, you can message me on here of course, or by email <snip>. Whichever you prefer.

Any insights or participation would be a huge help in ensuring that this (often ignored) side of the story is told accurately.

Thanks,
David

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey jerm6, there is a process to go through if you want to recruit people for your documentary from BL. The Drug Studies forum is where these sort of things belong. I would also recommend speaking to Tronica, who has conducted a lot of fantastic drug research, about how to go about recruiting people online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.