Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

The bugs are real! 100mg Amp - unknown mg ambien - 10 mg hydro

RhymingMind

Greenlighter
Okay, so I'm just going to make this a short little trip report. This is the 2nd and last time I will ever try using Ambien as a comedown aid for Addy. The reason I say I'm not sure on the ambien dosage, is because I woke up and I was short a couple, and am not sure if this was due to my other black out or not.

I was coming down off 100 mg adderall, and decided it was time to sleep. At around 11:00 PM I took my first dose of Ambien (10mg) and hydrocodone (10mg) and waited for 30 minutes. Felt the sedation, to try to help it, smoked a bowl. Came back inside, don't remember what happened after that, except for one thing. I was looking at the background on my laptop, and it is a picture of a building. I was able to navigate the city, by focusing on the laptop screen. I didn't realize I was doing this, or that I was even at home. Than I woke up at around 5:00 in my bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. Looked like I had just gotten really really dirty. (It looked like I was covered in sand, which I was not...) I than start hallucinating that bugs are coming out of my sink and from the corners of my bathroom, and were coming down to bite me. I decided to try to hop in the shower to try to escape the painful bug bites, but the bugs followed me into the shower and were not being killed by the water, which at the time, I didn't question at all. Since the shower wasn't helping, (before I rinsed all the shampoo/conditioner), I hopped out.

Now mind you, I could literally feel the bugs crawling, walking, and biting me, and could hear and see them too. One might even wonder if I could smell them.

I currently live with my mom, so I started worrying that she too was being bitten, and I ran into her bedroom, and told her that the bugs were invading/infesting our house and we needed to get out to be safe. She had no idea wtf I was talking about :? and I proceeded to believe the freckles on my skin were bugs that got into my skin, and I started seeing these 'bugs' move up and down my skin. I tried showing my mom, and even used my phone to zoom in to 'prove' they were moving. I finally remembered after about 10 minutes of trying to convince her about the bugs, that I had taken Zolpidem, and told her the reason that happened was my sleep medication. One reason I think I could "feel" the bugs was because of the opiate itch.

I just got prescribed Ambien, and she was asking me for one and I've been saying no, and now she doesn't even want to touch 1 mg of the stuff.

And yes, I know, cns depressants and yada yada, but I do have a fairly high tolerance to opiates. I will never mix the combo again.