• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Sex on Psychedelics & Dissociatives Thread

4-MeO-DMT

I've never tried it, but as far as I know it should be really erotic, like 2C-B.

^ Did you mean to say 4-MEO-DMT? The reason I ask is because I haven't read or heard any reports on this chemical but would be interested in any info you may have.

Finally experienced my first psy enhanced lovemaking :)

Went to a huge party in LA last night and took some shrooms. The show was amazing, Gaslamp Killer and Flying Lotus played. I took about a gram and a half of very potent Columbian cubies. I got home around 4am and my girlfriend came over about 20 minutes later. We wasted no time getting into the sack:)

Tactile sensation was greatly enhanced, I wasnt peaking as I had mostly came down on the ride home. Normally I need some touch to become erect, with psilocin in my bloodstream it was OUTRAGEOUSLY easy to become aroused. I would definitely say my orgasm was enhanced.. I felt amazing. It makes me want to love while peaking that much more. It wasn't all that psychedelic of a dose, visuals were minor but there was some morphing/spiraling tracers, ect. Mostly though I was just VERY euphoric and horny:)

All around an excellent night, I look forward to repeating the experience with different doses/substances.

when I had sex on 5-meo-mipt, it felt like I was constantly on the verge of orgasm, but simultaneously felt like achieving orgasm was a lot more difficult than usual - which was amazing. We fucked for like an hour and it felt like that. And there was definitely some synasthesia - the genital sensation were turning into pleasant blue fractals that I could see in my minds eyes, and there was a nice auditory buzzing component that was nice.

we tried to use it two days in a row, but on day 2 it gave the girl friend diarrhea, which was decidedly unsexy.

when I had sex on 5-meo-mipt, it felt like I was constantly on the verge of orgasm, but simultaneously felt like achieving orgasm was a lot more difficult than usual - which was amazing. We fucked for like an hour and it felt like that. And there was definitely some synasthesia - the genital sensation were turning into pleasant blue fractals that I could see in my minds eyes, and there was a nice auditory buzzing component that was nice.

we tried to use it two days in a row, but on day 2 it gave the girl friend diarrhea, which was decidedly unsexy.

This sounds like exactly what I am looking for, tactile enhancement without overwhelming psychedelia and orgasm inhibition. Thanks for helping me decide on my next tryptamine, Moxy sounds absolutely delicious:)

i personally find weed to be perfect for sex, although ive never had sex on other psychedelics.

5-meo-mipt is a nice substance, but it can be quite variable in results as far as sex is concerned. im just saying, it is quite potent, and the perfect dose takes some trials to figure out. ive always found it to be a rather 2-part trip, with the more sexual part towards the beginning and a more introverted one later on.

mushroom sex, if you get in the mood and it isnt too weird and too much synestesia to distract, can be quite nice.

2c (B, and to a lesser extent D and less I) can be quite good, though depending on the persons own reactions, some of the side effects and the body load can be overwhelming

LSD is awesome, especially in low doses. sometimes on a single hit, getting in the sack can kick the whole psychedelia in another gear.

^ Did you mean to say 4-MEO-DMT? The reason I ask is because I haven't read or heard any reports on this chemical but would be interested in any info you may have.

I'm sorry, I mixed up something. The substance I've meant was 4-MeO-MiPT.

I've tried sex on Methoxamine once (low dose), I personally got more wild and more "cave-man-alike" but then methoxamine makes you a little numb so the physical part of it wasn't as good but the whole mental part of it was alot nicer.

i really wanted to have sex on 4-aco-dmt, but it wasn't meant to be unfortunately due to certain circumstances..

the emotional aspect of it would have been crazy though.

Tried sex on 4-aco-dipt a few days ago and was blown away. Every part of my brain that wasn't involved in carnal sexuality was seemingly shut down. My girlfriend was having body tremors that only kept feeding her minute long orgasms. I'm pretty sure I came more than I ever have in my whole life, seriously. The afterglow feels like a 5 hour drawn out version of post-sex chillaxness.

^^

dang that sounds intense. and ya i feel you on those certain occasions where a big finish took place. let's just say at first i was a little "concerned," as dane cook would put it lol.

^ lmao. I actually thought for a second I might've been pissing because of the sheer volume of juice.

It was also great in a sensual way. Before we had sex my girlfriend gave me a back massage and it was just so damn penetrating. Every stroke would send energy to every single spot in each individual muscle; I'd never been so in tune with my mind-body connection. I was seriously laughing out loud at times because the massage felt so good, just made me so giggly. It makes your muscles all tense up and you look in the mirror and kinda feel like a really horny abominable snowman, fuckin great.

My girlfriend said 4-AcO-DiPT > MDMA in a lot of ways

So since having taken an interest in sexy time with psychedelics I have explored sexual activity under the influence of;

LSD
Psilocybin
Cannabis
2c-b

The most recent experience was with the 2c-b. I had always heard that sex on "ecstasy" is so good it makes you "never want to do it again" for it will always fall short of that one singular experience.. This is false, for me at least. The 2c-b imparted to me a sexual confidence I had yet found unattainable. While on it sex was incredibly easy, my cock was shockingly hard, I was creative with the touching and stimulating in ways I had never thought of before. Sadly I didn't reach orgasm because we only had about an hour alone, but every single second of that hour was spent thrusting, kissing, rubbing, sweating, loving.. 2c-b fucking is BOSS. Every piece of my mind and body was filled to the brim with energy, all of it flying forward into my lover.

Now the most interesting part to me is the sex since sex on 2c-b. I feel that I have been augmented sexually, like the experience left with me the same confidence I had felt while under the influence of the drug. I feel that every time I've had sex on psychedelics the experience has somehow added to my sexuality, but the 2c-b was unique in that the same energy has been easily accessible since the experience. Now I'm just waiting for the LSD/2c-b combo fuck 8D

^good idea on that one.

my boyfriend was a PRO when he was on 2c-b. he didnt tell me he was under the influence of it when we were getting down, i just thought the long wait from our last time to that time gave him an extra "kick" i was very impressed. since that night he has been going strong, still like a pro. lately he has been hitting it so deep, if i look at my stomach i can see my lower stomach kinda of kicking...its his penis[: pretty grand. i love sex when im on LSD so i cant wait til i get some good tabs and im going to see if he will does some 2c-b it will be a nice fuck, i cant WAIT!