• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy RH-34 Thread

Well, after lots of precautions, I finally got what seems to be the beginning of promising results with this compound. 1mg vapourized resulted in some threshold effects. After dripping 4 250 microgram drops onto foil I vapourized the resulting solution and took the water and chemical vapour in one inhalation. I held the vapour for about 30 seconds before exhaling. Upon exhalation I noticed a mild head rush and some sparkling of my vision which did not fade with the passing seconds. I noticed a mild shift towards orange in the colours around me, and things appeared to have acquired a slight vibration. Pulse was elevated to 100BPM from a normal rest rate of 80BPM. Blood pressure was not checked. Pupils were enlarged noticeably. Gait was normal, no loss of coordination or balance. In the body I noticed a feeling of lightness and slight paresthesia that seemed to migrate around my flesh. I felt very relaxed, and my thought processes were slightly altered, with a slight acceleration and increase in free-associative thinking. The effects seemed to build slightly over the first 2-3 minutes, and then were steady for 3-4 hours before dropping off to a feeling of contentment and extreme hunger. By extreme, I mean extreme, like weed munchies don't touch this, I was eating condiments. All in all, very interesting. I'm looking forward to going higher.

Interesting, I'm glad you updated this! Seems this is a more powerful stimulant than the nbomes regarding your report.

I forgot to add something. I did reagent testing on my sample. It came back as:

Marquis: Lightish pink fading to deeper pink
Mandelin: Oliveish brown

Not so useful, but better than nothing.

Well, after lots of precautions, I finally got what seems to be the beginning of promising results with this compound. 1mg vapourized resulted in some threshold effects. After dripping 4 250 microgram drops onto foil I vapourized the resulting solution and took the water and chemical vapour in one inhalation. I held the vapour for about 30 seconds before exhaling. Upon exhalation I noticed a mild head rush and some sparkling of my vision which did not fade with the passing seconds. I noticed a mild shift towards orange in the colours around me, and things appeared to have acquired a slight vibration. Pulse was elevated to 100BPM from a normal rest rate of 80BPM. Blood pressure was not checked. Pupils were enlarged noticeably. Gait was normal, no loss of coordination or balance. In the body I noticed a feeling of lightness and slight paresthesia that seemed to migrate around my flesh. I felt very relaxed, and my thought processes were slightly altered, with a slight acceleration and increase in free-associative thinking. The effects seemed to build slightly over the first 2-3 minutes, and then were steady for 3-4 hours before dropping off to a feeling of contentment and extreme hunger. By extreme, I mean extreme, like weed munchies don't touch this, I was eating condiments. All in all, very interesting. I'm looking forward to going higher.
And after many repeated trials, the effects described above turned out to be merely a manifestation of the placebo effect I assume, right?

Summary for those too lazy to read the thread: This stuff is completely and utterly worthless. It sure does smell very nice though!

So, hows it going with this thing? Apparently it is to surface on blotters in my country (sweden), if the vendors trials are fruitful (i doubt this, ne?). He was talking about 250µg doses, i think.
I hope there is no diddly activity att histamine receptors and whatnot, as speculated earlier in this thread, because this vendor is very well known and people WILL buy what he sells, and mix the different drugs, and take ridiculous doses, and so on.

Interesting, a whole new class of compounds... I wonder if they'll yield anything interesting?

So, hows it going with this thing? Apparently it is to surface on blotters in my country (sweden), if the vendors trials are fruitful (i doubt this, ne?). He was talking about 250µg doses, i think.
I hope there is no diddly activity att histamine receptors and whatnot, as speculated earlier in this thread, because this vendor is very well known and people WILL buy what he sells, and mix the different drugs, and take ridiculous doses, and so on.
Dude maybe you try to read the godamn thread if you care to know anything about this. RH-34 is not a psychedelic, I went through.. what? 100mg? 1g? I don't quite remember, it was a lot and there were no effects. I did NOT IV it however, but tried rectal administration amongst other ROA's. In retrospect, I should've tried IV'ing a small amount. Anyway, it went to the bin.

Whoever it is that you are in touch with who supplied that information, I'd steer far clear of such low life scum. (We aren't supposed to discuss sources on bluelight, what you wrote is probably going too far)

Last edited:
Dude maybe you try to read the godamn thread if you care to know anything about this. RH-34 is not a psychedelic, I went through.. what? 100mg? 1g? I don't quite remember, it was a lot and there were no effects. I did NOT IV it however, but tried rectal administration amongst other ROA's. In retrospect, I should've tried IV'ing a small amount. Anyway, it went to the bin.

Whoever it is that you are in touch with who supplied that information, I'd steer far clear of such low life scum. (We aren't supposed to discuss sources on bluelight, what you wrote is probably going too far)
I know about the sourcing rules, and i was indeed worried that i wrote too much, but it was to explain the situation. Im not going to do this compound myself, that was never my intention. But other people will, if it is indeed sold. He has a really stupid (read careless) user base.

I did read the whole thread and some other forums, discussion is pretty much dead. Thats why i asked "hows it going", since apparently its still available.
There is no clear picture, as some people tell of effects at 200µg. From this i gather there were either two batches, or just the one you tried and that the 200µg is something else.

I know about the sourcing rules, and i was indeed worried that i wrote too much, but it was to explain the situation. Im not going to do this compound myself, that was never my intention. But other people will, if it is indeed sold. He has a really stupid (read careless) user base.

I did read the whole thread and some other forums, discussion is pretty much dead. Thats why i asked "hows it going", since apparently its still available.
There is no clear picture, as some people tell of effects at 200µg. From this i gather there were either two batches, or just the one you tried and that the 200µg is something else.
There might be something like threshold effects with the compound, but I could also imagine everything we've read or experienced was due to placebo. The latter is more likely. If people do not consistently describe similar effects months after a substance was introduced, it is probably garbage. This stuff does not seem to be psychotropic in humans. It could still make your cock rot off, we don't know yet. Mine is still there.

It seems there is a pretty clear reason why so many of the cases of casualties of new chemicals occur in Sweden.
Take care, folks. This sounds dangerous...or unpredictable to say the least.

I don't think that the failure of this compound damns the entire structural family--it could be that further modifications will lead to the type of secondary messaging found with psychedelics.

ebola

Yeah, for sure... there are other examples of the "base" of a psychedelic chemical family not appearing promising at all, but some of the further modification being magical.

IF anyone ever bothers to go down that road which isn't a given, considering RH-34 was such a fail.

Eh...the parent compound bears strong resemblance to ketanserin, an important compound in research, so actual research chemists are likely to put interest in a potential structural family.

ebola

I hope you all know that RH-34 was the prototype that led to the NBOMEs, and it is an NBOMe. In other threads, everyone is concerned about the dangers of NBOMes, and it is possible that those concerns could apply to this class of compounds as well.

I hope you all know that RH-34 was the prototype that led to the NBOMEs, and it is an NBOMe. In other threads, everyone is concerned about the dangers of NBOMes, and it is possible that those concerns could apply to this class of compounds as well.
What? I am not 100% positive, but I think you are wrong there. Do you have an article to back up your claims? They seem to have nothing in common except for the n-methoxybenzyl group. Same person who created them though, isn't it?

What? I am not 100% positive, but I think you are wrong there. Do you have an article to back up your claims? They seem to have nothing in common except for the n-methoxybenzyl group. Same person who created them though, isn't it?

Yes, the N-2-methoxybenzyl group is what they have in common. And, the 2-methoxybenzyl group is what seems to be making the 2C-X-NBOMEs more dangerous than the 2-C-Xs on which they are based. This is just something to think about. Since adding the 2-methoxybenzylamine in place of the piperidine switched ketanserin from an antagonist to an agonist, that led Ralf Heim to add it to phenethylamines, resulting in the NBOMes.

I don't think that SAR can be simplified in this way. There is something functionally specific about the nbome-series compounds that makes them more dangerous, and the nbome substitution wouldn't likely share this property when attached to a totally different skeleton.

ebola

I don't think that SAR can be simplified in this way. There is something functionally specific about the nbome-series compounds that makes them more dangerous, and the nbome substitution wouldn't likely share this property when attached to a totally different skeleton.

ebola

I'm not saying that I think this is the case. I'm simply being devil's advocate, and pointing out this as a possibility if a high affinity derivative could be developed.

So SWIM was given a free blotter of RH-34 by a friend. The blotters were ordered from *NOPE* and from what I'm told they had been dipped in 1000µg. Yesterday SWIM decided to try it out and go to a concert with EF, Sleepmakeswaves and some other soloproject which was pretty interesting. Not gonna write a full on trip report but I can confirm that it was kind of dull. Some warm feeling inside, more focused but at the same time blurred vision, more vibrant colors, vibrations of sound were felt throughout the body and the effects lasted for five hours, almost no afterglow but SWIMs vision is still a bit off the next day. A LOT of deep thinking, which was actually quite fun. SWIMs focus was heightened and watching the musicians on stage was quite trance inducing. SWIM could see every movement the artists performed and attribute the sounds to them, even if they might have been wrong this at least was the feeling SWIM got. It made SWIM very tired, both during the "trip" and after. No looping or visuals at all, very boring in that sense but it did feel pretty good so for just relaxing this is a pretty nice drug. SWIM was with five people who are all straight edge and not one of them noticed anything odd. Pupils did not dilate, conversations were easy to have, it wasn't more than being a bit high. Honestly, weed was stronger than this. I'd say you need a much higher dose for anything exciting at all to happen. SWIM might try some more if he get's it for free but would never pay for it. Walking was very exciting though, and it gave slight euphoric feelings and a thought pattern that calmed all anxiety and solved every problem in a calm and methodical way. All desire to do things was lost and relax was all that SWIM wanted to do, and all that SWIM did.

So yeah, this was not very interesting. Either SWIM is resistant towards it or you need a higher dose of it, but one blotter was not enough to do anything special. Even weed would have been more exciting, and weed isn't very exciting.

Last edited by a moderator: