View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
methoxetamine, at normal dosages, Is more comfortable for you than serotoninergic psychedelics in body load terms? (comparing with relatively "low body load" psyches like 2cb, 4acodmt, 4homet, etc). Some people noticed worrying cardiovascular effects from mxe, but envolved almost heavy daily users and with relatively high dosages too. I'm right or worrying side effects ocurred with normal dosage and frequency use?

Benzos. thats the reason i take valium at the end of the trip

Yes benzos have done the trick before. Unfortunately i just moved and no longer have access to such things so was looking for a more natural or over the counter remedy.

Don't use benzos. Once you become reliant on benzodiazepines as a crutch to get through anxious or sleepless times, you are screwed. Take it from a former benzo addict of 10 years, you do not want to get addicted to benzos! It's a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Please let's not casually recommend benzos for a sleepless night after MXE. (ColtDan, I know you are fond of diazepam + MXE, but I have a problem with the way you recommend it so highly without any warning whatsoever). Have a cup of warm milk and read a book, or even masturbate. Whatever, just not benzos. Benzodiazepines have their place in medicine for certain acute situations when there is just no other option, but other than that they should not be used in lieu of a more naturalistic approach. Once your GABA complex is thrown out of whack, it takes a very long time to reset.

Gosh I love mxe...way too much. I keep telling myself the magic is fading and I should conserve, yet I have found myself administering some dose at least once a day pretty much this entire semester. Doing very well in my studies shockingly...i don't know how, it's all a blur. I also want to mention I take 20mg adderall xr in the mornings. ...should I be particularly concerned? I'm not saying mixing the two is safe, just that I do take that in the mornings and the mxe later on in the evening and i'm still alive, just wanted to throw that out there. Also, my right arm lately sometimes feels numb/asleep...is that a sign of anything concerning? I really, really need to take a break from this stuff for both the benefit of my health and the quality of the experience. But I really need to make the most of this glorious molecule while it still flows like wine. Have to go now, the letters on the screen are tiny tiny wait no LARGE LARGE MXE FTW!!!

Don't use benzos. Once you become reliant on benzodiazepines as a crutch to get through anxious or sleepless times, you are screwed. Take it from a former benzo addict of 10 years, you do not want to get addicted to benzos! It's a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Please let's not casually recommend benzos for a sleepless night after MXE. (ColtDan, I know you are fond of diazepam + MXE, but I have a problem with the way you recommend it so highly without any warning whatsoever). Have a cup of warm milk and read a book, or even masturbate. Whatever, just not benzos. Benzodiazepines have their place in medicine for certain acute situations when there is just no other option, but other than that they should not be used in lieu of a more naturalistic approach. Once your GABA complex is thrown out of whack, it takes a very long time to reset.

i only use them once a week, its the only thing that gets me to sleep. once a week is ok right? 20mg once a week. i know ive recommended that combo a bit too much, however if people get addicted to them thats their own stupid fault, the risks are obvious

i only use them once a week, its the only thing that gets me to sleep. once a week is ok right? 20mg once a week. i know ive recommended that combo a bit too much, however if people get addicted to them thats their own stupid fault, the risks are obvious
you only sleep once a week?

I also want to mention I take 20mg adderall xr in the mornings. ...should I be particularly concerned? I'm not saying mixing the two is safe, just that I do take that in the mornings and the mxe later on in the evening and i'm still alive, just wanted to throw that out there. Also, my right arm lately sometimes feels numb/asleep...is that a sign of anything concerning? I really, really need to take a break from this stuff for both the benefit of my health and the quality of the experience. But I really need to make the most of this glorious molecule while it still flows like wine.
You're always more likely to be adding danger than benefit by adding another drug. I've used mixed amphetamine salts (Adderall) with MXE and found the combo to be quite pleasant, but yeah, I've no idea if it's doing damage. I only know that I worked up to, and kept it at, fairly low doses of each when I've combined them recreationally and no alarming symptoms have been experienced. I've also only done it a few times whereas you are prescribed Adderall and so are combining two powerful drugs EVERY TIME you use MXE. I've experienced transient arm numbness independent of any recent drug use, so I can't say anything as regards what it might indicate.

Also, why do you need to make the most of this molecule while it flows like wine right now, in a way that enables addiction level behavior? Why not just take advantage of the situation to stock up for a lifetime of semi-responsible moderate use?

Also, my right arm lately sometimes feels numb/asleep...is that a sign of anything concerning?

Yes, i would say that is something to be concerned about. Is your arm tingling before or after or is it that it's just going to be numb for some time? Some more precise info on that would be nice. How does it feel, is it your whole arm, just your fingers etc.? Are you doing any other RCs, Meds etc. besides Adderall?

ingested 55mgs sublingually 20 minutes ago, my previous dose was 15mgs last saturday and before that had a three or four

months break. im now waiting for the time to slow down ;]

EDIT: half and hour after initial dose did 15mgs more,

will report later or tomorrow :)

Last edited:
you only sleep once a week?

No i only take MXE once a week. hence the use of valium once a week. the other times i use valium are for stims, which is not often anymore

Nice line of MXE up the hooter... lets see what happens. no valium before hand this time. dunno how good this batch is, we'll soon see

So, I still do not have an answer.
On high doses, around 100mgs, I sometimes get a very crappy side effect.
Feels like both my arms are vibrating fiercely, like you know how it feels when you arms start to go numb and tingly like they fell asleep? Well it can get like this x10, to the point where my fingers are visibly shaking, on the inside it definitely feels like they are vibrating.
Any clues?

I would cut down dude, not that i am one to talk having been on half a gram a day for a lot of last week, but i remember getting all these horrible arm pains and stuff a few months back when i was smashing at way too hard daily amd had my tolerance right up and no downers or booze money left. just a pack of someone elses old amitryptaline 25mgs as i recall. hard fucking times man. peace

^^dosing 250 your whole body turns into lightwaves and vibrates at the frequency of the universe... it it that zen thing...

Wonkied on sexy mexy, slapped a vallie in just now, analyzing everything

this is how to stop time perspective, it feels. everything feels absolutely still. in the moment. i could meditate like this, like a mantis. just been moving around like a fluid electric boddy popping machine. egyptian godess angular DMT style geometic angles popping out at various directions. electric. beautiful

part of the reason MXE was created was because daily use of several hundred milligrams of Ketamine leads to serious urinary problems. MXE, being more potent by weight, would be less likely to cause those problems simply because users would be consuming less of the drug by weight. if you're using 500mg of MXE a day not only are you going to be subject to all the urinary problems of Ketamine, but your dosage, when adjusted for potency, is the equivalent of something like 1.5g to 2g of Ketamine a day. don't forget, the psychological issues that can happen with chronic dissociative abuse are fairly well known as well.

i urge you all to use caution. <3

Has anyone experienced communal trips with mxe shared visuals and whatnot?

So, after lurking this thread for several doses/incantations, i posted last night, and I suppose i'll follow through on what was one of the most intense experiences i've had to date. This might get long, I apologize, if interested, read on. So a little background info. I first did MxE Halloween 2011, so i guess it's been about a half year now. Immediately fell in love with it and began using fairly regularly, but I only got a gram at a time so there were a few two week abstinence points, and i was using a couple 3 days a week or so on average. So late January, I got 5 grams, and been using close to everyday since, i'd say literally everyday this past month. As i mentioned earlier, I take 20mg adderall xr daily. I also use cannabis/synth cann. fairly regularly, and other rc's of the psychedelic variety maybe twice a month. speaking of which, mxe combos beautifully with 2x-x's, and if one were to go back in time, how long should they wait in between using M1 and mxe roughly speaking? I enjoy sniffing mxe, but this batch in particular completely wrecks my nose to a dried out scabby mess after limited use. Doesn't burn a bit going up however. For this reason, i have pretty muched ceased this roa. Sub doesn't do it for me, oral is good sometimes, but seems to make me "dizzier" so my preferred roa has been plugging. So last night I was convinced because of tolerance or something I wasn't really "feeling it," so i kept plugging away at it: always 13-20 mg of the pure white(with chunks-very potent) but i kind of lost track of how many times i did, felt underwhelming each time. It couldn't have possibly been (much)more than 100 over the coarse of 3-4 hours. Finally after the last dose it seemed to really "kick in" to high gear; fast. It was the first time I really had a "bad trip" per se off of MxE. I feel like a adolescent girl when I say this, but i don't know if I've truly "m-holed" until last night, and when it is "official." Idk if last night was my first true "m-hole" or some sort of overdose. Have I been undershooting and misinterpreting the "full spectrum" of mxe's effects this whole time? First of all, like I mentioned in post last nite, my arms(specifically right) have begun feeling asleep or numb after I use mxe. Last nite by arms felt like this and to extreme levels, numb, i guess slightly tingly, most intense as the biceps and hands, and it felt like my blood was warm and cool and "flushed" inside my arm. It really felt uncomfortable and toxic, not "trippy." The psychological part was fairly dark and the physical felt really wrong in my body, toxic. The combo of "darkness and toxicity" reminded me of dxm, without the "heavy" and sick feeling, still felt air light. So I began thinking about those dark days way back when when i abused dxm and started getting real down on myself, thinking that i'm worse off now.(maybe my frequency but MxE blows dxm outta the water-though I don't know that i'd catagorize mxe as more "intense") Lately, I have been blessed with access to DMT so i began thinking about my salvia days(around the same time as the dxm days) and i made this weird comparison between dxm/salvia and mxe/dmt(i'd say i'm better off now hehe) and me then and me now and i kept "feeling" like i did at various points and stuff. I saw my ex of 5 years on fb w/her new bf and started getting real emotional. I packed a bowl(out of the pipe i used dmt 2-3 times before) and stupidly texted my ex. (luckily the convo was short, and thank heavens i didn't say anything embarrassing and actually reading back on them they were surprisingly coherent-and sorta charming hah!) This is another thing, despite how fucked i get on mxe i don't really have fear of talking to people and making a fool of myself-i feel almost invisible and like psychic or something-and I really haven't done/said anything regrettable yet on mxe) So i take a hit out of the pipe, and tho it was super intense how I'm propelled even further and I start convincing myself I must have hit some dmt resin or something because i feel like i'm tripping on dmt. It could have been possible, but I don't think so, it wasn't exactly like dmt in retrospect, but at the time it sure "felt like it" if that makes any sense. It was strange. And I still reoccurring kept half felt like I was re-experiencing an evil, detoxifying trip on dxm. I thought maybe dxm and mxe have followed similiar trajectories in my life, where they start out feeling magical and miraculous, but after over(a)buse, they turn dark, evil, flat, confusing, and toxic. I started freaking I was overdosing and kind of started praying that I don't die and swearing I would take a break from mxe starting immediately and getting really down on myself and fearing I had/am pearmeanently fucking myself/brain, and that if i woke up i'd wake in some comatrip thing. But no, I woke up today feeling relatively "normal," and even as i write this just a little bump of mxe seems nice, appropriate. After all, it is Friday, it's 4/20, I got some sour d. But I am going to do my best to remember my mindstate, and the promises I made; and be grateful my pipe is full; metaphorically speaking of course. Thanks for reading.

I tried my best to read it, but as i'm on mxe myself atm and you did not put paragraphs in your text
i declared it to myself as "mission impossible".

So, after lurking this thread for several doses/incantations, i posted last night, and I suppose i'll follow through on what was one of the most intense experiences i've had to date. This might get long, I apologize, if interested, read on. So a little background info. I first did MxE Halloween 2011, so i guess it's been about a half year now. Immediately fell in love with it and began using fairly regularly, but I only got a gram at a time so there were a few two week abstinence points, and i was using a couple 3 days a week or so on average. So late January, I got 5 grams, and been using close to everyday since, i'd say literally everyday this past month. As i mentioned earlier, I take 20mg adderall xr daily. I also use cannabis/synth cann. fairly regularly, and other rc's of the psychedelic variety maybe twice a month. speaking of which, mxe combos beautifully with 2x-x's, and if one were to go back in time, how long should they wait in between using M1 and mxe roughly speaking? I enjoy sniffing mxe, but this batch in particular completely wrecks my nose to a dried out scabby mess after limited use. Doesn't burn a bit going up however. For this reason, i have pretty muched ceased this roa. Sub doesn't do it for me, oral is good sometimes, but seems to make me "dizzier" so my preferred roa has been plugging. So last night I was convinced because of tolerance or something I wasn't really "feeling it," so i kept plugging away at it: always 13-20 mg of the pure white(with chunks-very potent) but i kind of lost track of how many times i did, felt underwhelming each time. It couldn't have possibly been (much)more than 100 over the coarse of 3-4 hours. Finally after the last dose it seemed to really "kick in" to high gear; fast. It was the first time I really had a "bad trip" per se off of MxE. I feel like a adolescent girl when I say this, but i don't know if I've truly "m-holed" until last night, and when it is "official." Idk if last night was my first true "m-hole" or some sort of overdose. Have I been undershooting and misinterpreting the "full spectrum" of mxe's effects this whole time? First of all, like I mentioned in post last nite, my arms(specifically right) have begun feeling asleep or numb after I use mxe. Last nite by arms felt like this and to extreme levels, numb, i guess slightly tingly, most intense as the biceps and hands, and it felt like my blood was warm and cool and "flushed" inside my arm. It really felt uncomfortable and toxic, not "trippy." The psychological part was fairly dark and the physical felt really wrong in my body, toxic. The combo of "darkness and toxicity" reminded me of dxm, without the "heavy" and sick feeling, still felt air light. So I began thinking about those dark days way back when when i abused dxm and started getting real down on myself, thinking that i'm worse off now.(maybe my frequency but MxE blows dxm outta the water-though I don't know that i'd catagorize mxe as more "intense") Lately, I have been blessed with access to DMT so i began thinking about my salvia days(around the same time as the dxm days) and i made this weird comparison between dxm/salvia and mxe/dmt(i'd say i'm better off now hehe) and me then and me now and i kept "feeling" like i did at various points and stuff. I saw my ex of 5 years on fb w/her new bf and started getting real emotional. I packed a bowl(out of the pipe i used dmt 2-3 times before) and stupidly texted my ex. (luckily the convo was short, and thank heavens i didn't say anything embarrassing and actually reading back on them they were surprisingly coherent-and sorta charming hah!) This is another thing, despite how fucked i get on mxe i don't really have fear of talking to people and making a fool of myself-i feel almost invisible and like psychic or something-and I really haven't done/said anything regrettable yet on mxe) So i take a hit out of the pipe, and tho it was super intense how I'm propelled even further and I start convincing myself I must have hit some dmt resin or something because i feel like i'm tripping on dmt. It could have been possible, but I don't think so, it wasn't exactly like dmt in retrospect, but at the time it sure "felt like it" if that makes any sense. It was strange. And I still reoccurring kept half felt like I was re-experiencing an evil, detoxifying trip on dxm. I thought maybe dxm and mxe have followed similiar trajectories in my life, where they start out feeling magical and miraculous, but after over(a)buse, they turn dark, evil, flat, confusing, and toxic. I started freaking I was overdosing and kind of started praying that I don't die and swearing I would take a break from mxe starting immediately and getting really down on myself and fearing I had/am pearmeanently fucking myself/brain, and that if i woke up i'd wake in some comatrip thing. But no, I woke up today feeling relatively "normal," and even as i write this just a little bump of mxe seems nice, appropriate. After all, it is Friday, it's 4/20, I got some sour d. But I am going to do my best to remember my mindstate, and the promises I made; and be grateful my pipe is full; metaphorically speaking of course. Thanks for reading.

Please dude, edit your post and make paragraphs, I'll be more then happy to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.