Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
took 2mg etiz 30 mins ago
going to head back into mxe

never taken the "benzo" first

Laying off MXE for awhile, think its triggered a bladder infection

I rolled on monday, f I take some DXM tonight will i get serotonin syndrome? I didnt roll that hard, if it makes a difference.

Oh, I have no clue then. I don't think any one does, so I guess better safe than sorry is a good rule of thumb.

I was considering mixing MXE with MDMA recently but read that it's potentially dangerous to do so, so I didn't. It's a new drug, so who knows, ketamine is fine but DXM is not. I have no clue where MXE falls.

well it doesnt matter cause i took it and its STROOONGGGG ive never taken it before, i relaysrhwdfokndfb likr it thoguh but its hrad to type on it sgs

Lol that was from just 10mg taken orally. Feels like taking a bump of k that lasts longer.

MXE helps to change my personality. I like the rubberman on it. A very valuable material.

I recently made the switch from insufflation to sublingual administration. I now see no reason to insufflate.

Insufflation maybe has a slightly faster onset, but because the come-up phase of a methoxetamine trip is so enchanting, I see this as a virtue of sublingual admin. In any case, I always deliberately prolong the come-up phase by staggering my dosage.

Sublingual dosage seems slightly more potent. 50 mg sublingual MXE seems equipotent to, say, 65 mg insufflated MXE.

Insufflation makes my nasal passages dry.

Most importantly, the high of sublingually-dosed MXE seems cleaner, with slightly less confusion and disorientation to distract from the desirable effects. Such qualitative differences are a bit hard to judge, because each trip is unique, but this is my perception.

I'm getting damn good at sublingual admin., too. I used to have difficulty holding the chemical in place without allowing my saliva to wash it out from under my tongue, which was both wasteful and tasted bitter. Now, I can keep a dose under my tongue for a good ten minutes without tasting so much as a hint of leakage.

good, its a very nasty combo, strange effecs and made me feel awful for days after

Yeah I had read that there is potential for serotonin syndrome as well as other nasty side effects, similar to mixing DXM with MDMA.

I recently made the switch from insufflation to sublingual administration. I now see no reason to insufflate.

Insufflation maybe has a slightly faster onset, but because the come-up phase of a methoxetamine trip is so enchanting, I see this as a virtue of sublingual admin. In any case, I always deliberately prolong the come-up phase by staggering my dosage.

Sublingual dosage seems slightly more potent. 50 mg sublingual MXE seems equipotent to, say, 65 mg insufflated MXE.

Insufflation makes my nasal passages dry.

Most importantly, the high of sublingually-dosed MXE seems cleaner, with slightly less confusion and disorientation to distract from the desirable effects. Such qualitative differences are a bit hard to judge, because each trip is unique, but this is my perception.

I'm getting damn good at sublingual admin., too. I used to have difficulty holding the chemical in place without allowing my saliva to wash it out from under my tongue, which was both wasteful and tasted bitter. Now, I can keep a dose under my tongue for a good ten minutes without tasting so much as a hint of leakage.
I tries to take it sublingually, but my saliva washed it out from under my tongue, so i just ended up taking it orally, which worked nicely, but I was just wondering if anybody knows exactly how much more potent sublingual ROA is than oral? or maybe they're about the same?

You probably shouldn't sublingual it too often, you can get some pretty nasty chemical burns doing that.

You must be retarded if 10mg makes you unable to type.

well i got 2 capsule with what was supposed to be 40mgs each with an unknown amount of vitamin c and i ate about 1/4 to 1/3 of that and it hit me ridiculously hard, so the dosage could have been much higher than that, cause the person who sold it to me seemed unsure of the dosage. I've been trying to find out how i would seperate the vitamin c from the MXE so i can weigh it out

Status
Not open for further replies.