• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to take any dissociatives with MDMA.......They can cause Serotonin Syndrome, but mainly from overuse......I've had friends tell me about buying actual pills of E back in 2000-2001 that had PCP in them........they said it was a pretty weird adventure, definitely different than MDMA alone. He told me him and his friend were both complete sweat hogs, just DRENCHED the whole time whether they were walking or just sitting around. It def makes your body temperature go way up there in combo and I doubt is very healthy for the brain and body.
I think MXE is a pretty stand alone drug.....All dissociatives pretty much are.....the only xtras you my want/need are.........WEED........it will kick in the MXE like no joke,even after you think you've come down all the way.......BENZOS..........they help get rid of the high blood pressure issues that can come with higher doses, but don't take TOO much or it will kill the MXE. I take AT MOST a 10mg valium if I'm way too out there, and it always seems to do the trick, not too much, not too little, it's just right.............at some point once you become experienced with it, I recommend trying it with LSD, or MUSHROOMS...........They synthesize AMAZINGLY and have a wonderfully magical psychedelic feeling that you could not achieve with either by itself........ALCOHOL is a big fucking NO-NO on MXE or dissociatives in general, it will make your universe get all spinny and you may black out or vomit. Maybe a drink or 2 at the end of the buzz to get rid of any anxiety AFTER the trip, but I personally DO NOT recommend drinking BEFORE you take any MXE. But, do what you do, every person is different and will enjoy different things, this is just a list of my recommended MXE do's and don'ts.
And Whataboutheforests..............you should be just fine taking some MXE tonite as long as you haven't taken any MDMA in the past 12 hours. Basically, you don't want to be fully rolling AND on MXE at the same time. And Idontdothizz, feel free to ask away if you had any particular questions you wanted answered, or send me a PM and I'll drop you my email.
Be safe. Have fun. Let me know if you see any neon dinosaurs, those are my favorite : }

And Idontdothizz, feel free to ask away if you had any particular questions you wanted answered

Got it.

Well, I have found a great source of this drug and I must say I am in love with it and I have been using it quite close to everyday... Seems people on here people keep it to once a weekend so I feel kind of guilty about it but it's hard not to because it just feels like it has having no negative side effects at all... But with as often as I have been doing it, it seems like I should. In all honesty, it just seems way too good to be true...

I would like to know, since you said you have been doing it daily since December, what sort of negatives do you see from the drug now? Do certain negative side effects from the trip get worse the longer you do the drug in succession?

I really, really like to sprinkle this stuff on a packed marijuana bowl. It feels sooooooooo damn good... If you have been doing this, have you experienced any negatives so far from this method? And if you havent, I HIGHLY recommend it!!

I'm sure I have more questions, but I don't want to overwhelm you ;)

MXE is a nice substance. But as a dissociative nothing beats a good ketamine in my opinion. MXE has been useful for overcoming my kratom withdrawal tho. It does reset my brain like ketamine does...but inferior to ketamine. Nice afterglow is definately noticeable as well.
Also, I noticed the slightly off white in color batch was better than the pure white powder batch in my experience.

Negatives.......If you use a reasonable amount you can find yourself quite constipated the next morning from time to time, just eat a healthier diet. I honestly have got super into cooking because of this and try and eat way healthier to combat it. From time to time when taking higher doses you can get some mild confusion, like not being able to comprehend what exactly is going on around you for a second, it doesn't last more than a couple of minutes and generally happens during the come up and it mainly depends on the ROA. Usually IV is what will give you that confusion if you do above 35-50mgs in one shot. IM is a bit smoother of a ride in a way, but I dont like how sore your muscles can get from doing IM shots. I don't recommend either of those if you are not experienced in that realm of drugs, and they probably aren't a good idea either way, but life is a trip and everyone makes it their own ride....; }
Sometimes it can make you keep a weird schedule with regular use, I do prefer to stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning every night for the most part even if I only do 30mgs the whole day, I'm still super entertained. It stays in your system for quite a while, and builds up over time it seems like, so in a way, you can take less and less if you want and still get the desired effect...and weed kicks it in so well that once you have that buildup in your system, you can even just smoke out and get the desired effects. Days when I don't want to take any, if I just smoke a decent bit.....I pretty much feel the same without even doing any. I would imagine after regular use that it would take my system at least 2-3 weeks to totally clear the drug out of my system to where I would be able to smoke and not also get residual MXE effects. But to be perfectly honest, I really don't mind this at all...I spend less $$$ on MXE, and it keeps me so content that I don 't even feel the need to get dank trees......I just smoke blunts instead. And I even smoke less as well, because it doesn't take much to get you good after a bump of MXE.
If you don't like seeing interesting open eye visual distortions on a semi-regular basis, I wouldn't recommend regular heavy use. I've noticed that even when I don't do any, I'll randomly see some strange floating colors for a second, or notice a weird neon pattern on the wall for a moment. It doesn't look real, not at all like an acid or mushroom visual where you can get involved with the visuals and think they are actually happening, it's just kind of like "Oh, that was a cool pattern". Again, I do not mind at all, it just makes life more entertaining to me. Maybe that makes me crazy.
It will give you mild withdrawals if you use a lot everyday for more than a couple of weeks. It'll give you the chills in morning when you wake up, make you feel kinda malaise and not wanna do much. Surprising though, the withdrawals only last for a day or two, at least for me, and they went away pretty easily after smoking. This is just my speculation but, I feel like since this stuff stays in your body for a while, if you're a smoker, you can kind of re-activate it even after not taking it for a number of days with trees, with really cuts down on any kind of overly shitty withdrawals like you can get from opiates or long time benzo use. It's not cool, but it's not that big of a deal. To me, the fun I have outweighs the hangover..................and isn't that what any drug is really about??
Those are the main negatives I can think of currently. A lot of it depends on the ROA though. Eating it is very Psychedelic, more than snorting it, and it lasts longer, but you have to take a considerable amount more, and make sure that you eat a good meal beforehand. I can do bumps and eat fine, but if I parachute some.....food becomes less appetizing for some reason. I prefer to do bumps of it, I enjoy the motivation you get from this ROA, and I find when you eat it.........it has more of a DXM kind of feel to it, whereas bumps feel more like what I would imagine PCP to be like. Smoking it in a blunt is fun, 50mgs and you'll be good, this ROA has a Nitrous kind of feeling to it more than others-definite feelings of head pressure. Any form of injection is the most euphoric.....but also the most dangerous, BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT FREQUENT THIS ROA!
Sorry for another long WALL OF WORDS, but it is honest information about what to expect if you want to frequent this drug on a daily basis. Have fun, Be safe. PE A CE

Negatives.......If you use a reasonable amount you can find yourself quite constipated the next morning from time to time, just eat a healthier diet. I honestly have got super into cooking because of this and try and eat way healthier to combat it. From time to time when taking higher doses you can get some mild confusion, like not being able to comprehend what exactly is going on around you for a second, it doesn't last more than a couple of minutes and generally happens during the come up and it mainly depends on the ROA. Usually IV is what will give you that confusion if you do above 35-50mgs in one shot. IM is a bit smoother of a ride in a way, but I dont like how sore your muscles can get from doing IM shots. I don't recommend either of those if you are not experienced in that realm of drugs, and they probably aren't a good idea either way, but life is a trip and everyone makes it their own ride....; }
Sometimes it can make you keep a weird schedule with regular use, I do prefer to stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning every night for the most part even if I only do 30mgs the whole day, I'm still super entertained. It stays in your system for quite a while, and builds up over time it seems like, so in a way, you can take less and less if you want and still get the desired effect...and weed kicks it in so well that once you have that buildup in your system, you can even just smoke out and get the desired effects. Days when I don't want to take any, if I just smoke a decent bit.....I pretty much feel the same without even doing any. I would imagine after regular use that it would take my system at least 2-3 weeks to totally clear the drug out of my system to where I would be able to smoke and not also get residual MXE effects. But to be perfectly honest, I really don't mind this at all...I spend less $$$ on MXE, and it keeps me so content that I don 't even feel the need to get dank trees......I just smoke blunts instead. And I even smoke less as well, because it doesn't take much to get you good after a bump of MXE.
If you don't like seeing interesting open eye visual distortions on a semi-regular basis, I wouldn't recommend regular heavy use. I've noticed that even when I don't do any, I'll randomly see some strange floating colors for a second, or notice a weird neon pattern on the wall for a moment. It doesn't look real, not at all like an acid or mushroom visual where you can get involved with the visuals and think they are actually happening, it's just kind of like "Oh, that was a cool pattern". Again, I do not mind at all, it just makes life more entertaining to me. Maybe that makes me crazy.
It will give you mild withdrawals if you use a lot everyday for more than a couple of weeks. It'll give you the chills in morning when you wake up, make you feel kinda malaise and not wanna do much. Surprising though, the withdrawals only last for a day or two, at least for me, and they went away pretty easily after smoking. This is just my speculation but, I feel like since this stuff stays in your body for a while, if you're a smoker, you can kind of re-activate it even after not taking it for a number of days with trees, with really cuts down on any kind of overly shitty withdrawals like you can get from opiates or long time benzo use. It's not cool, but it's not that big of a deal. To me, the fun I have outweighs the hangover..................and isn't that what any drug is really about??
Those are the main negatives I can think of currently. A lot of it depends on the ROA though. Eating it is very Psychedelic, more than snorting it, and it lasts longer, but you have to take a considerable amount more, and make sure that you eat a good meal beforehand. I can do bumps and eat fine, but if I parachute some.....food becomes less appetizing for some reason. I prefer to do bumps of it, I enjoy the motivation you get from this ROA, and I find when you eat it.........it has more of a DXM kind of feel to it, whereas bumps feel more like what I would imagine PCP to be like. Smoking it in a blunt is fun, 50mgs and you'll be good, this ROA has a Nitrous kind of feeling to it more than others-definite feelings of head pressure. Any form of injection is the most euphoric.....but also the most dangerous, BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT FREQUENT THIS ROA!
Sorry for another long WALL OF WORDS, but it is honest information about what to expect if you want to frequent this drug on a daily basis. Have fun, Be safe. PE A CE

Tolerance seems to be a bothersome factor... After doing it over and over, certain parts of the high goes away... How long of a break do I need to bring back the magic. Also, is smoking MXE with marijuana dangerous?

Just try some MXE and you'll get all the knowlegde you're looking for.

And I love non-normal people more than I do normal people :)

I consider non-normal people to be people who are completly different then anyone I've ever met. It's just my opinion.
The reason I'm glad I sensed a few normal people around here was because I started feeling like the odd weird guy.

Hey I apologize for my rudeness I think I just took what you said the wrong way..

en-under-renovation-icon.gif

NOTICE:

I just looked back and realized that we were on page 4 of this thread (now 12 pages) 5 days ago. And do I see relevant info covered (that's not incredibly redundant given the half-dozen other B&D MXE threads), or HR help, or any such things? No, it's basically a social thread.

This thread is going to be closed for a couple days, and is going to pruned back a lot. In the meantime, please take a look at the other B&D threads on this forum and see what kind of things go on in them, yeah there's some chitchat, but nothing like this. When it opens back up I implore you to keep things more reasonable, this is an HR forum first and foremost after all. If you people want to get all chatty, then send each other PMs or drop by the social thread for some lighthearted intermingling.

If anyone has any HR concerns in the meantime, please consult the previous threads, search engine, or PM staff for help.

~Never

What effects to expect from 20 mg of sublingual MXE?

Let's assume little to no tolerance. How much more is absorbed sublingually, than nasally? What can I expect from 20 mg sublingually?

Last edited:
We're back!

We've cleaned up a bunch of posts. The reasoning is that the B&D threads are not supposed to function as social threads, and are supposed to be a resource of information for users of the drug. By allowing this social chatter to continue we're detracting from harm reduction as it makes it much harder to dig out general info amidst all the spam.

Don't worry if your post was deleted, it doesn't mean you're in any trouble or have broken any rules as such - it's just we haven't always been clear enough about the fact that social chatter isn't allowed in these threads, as in the past it was usually a passing comment or two - until MXE came around.

I've attached the following note to the main post of the thread, please take the time to read through it as it explains a little what is and isn't allowed. If in any doubt about if your post will be allowed, feel free to contact any of the PD moderation team, myself included :)

Here's the note:

Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly.

wooooo!!! just got the tracking # for MXE packagezzz....i'm soo exicte!!!! will be here in the next couple days :D

im guessing monday at the latest, i can't wait to go exploring futuristic cities and dancing around in my room like liquid electricity

what do you guize think, MXE alone? or should i smoke some weeds/synthetics on the MXE?
i've never had MXE without weed before, i'm interested if it will be less mind-fucky

Does anyone have any experience with taking mxe while on the antibiotic Doxycycline? I would love to know if anybody knows of any adverse reactions.

wooooo!!! just got the tracking # for MXE packagezzz....i'm soo exicte!!!! will be here in the next couple days :D

im guessing monday at the latest, i can't wait to go exploring futuristic cities and dancing around in my room like liquid electricity

what do you guize think, MXE alone? or should i smoke some weeds/synthetics on the MXE?
i've never had MXE without weed before, i'm interested if it will be less mind-fucky

Congratulations, but if you're getting it shipped from outside of the US (and you currently live in the US) then don't be surprised if it gets delayed by customs. More specifically the ISC NEW YORK NY facilitay. Mine was their from March 3rd to March 7th. Not too long, but a bit longer than expected.

As for your question... I can't really say there is a huge difference without weed. I've done MXE four or five times and each time except for once I was already high or I was about to get high. I did MXE without any bud around once and it didn't feel much different from the times I was on MXE without bud in my system.

Last edited:
That's a really misleading headline. As far as I'm aware the two deaths mentioned, were not treated as suspicious or linked to MXE, it's just the only link between those two people that could be found was that they had both ordered MXE online recently. In which case they may have overdosed, may have been given something else, or it may simply be a coincidence. That said though, it wouldn't surprise me if the deaths were MXE given how ridiculously some people are using it.

Anyway I have a question for you guys. Has anyone achieved any decent results by smoking/vaporising the HCl rather than basifying it first? I ask this because with Ketamine the HCl is actually more effective than the Freebase when smoked and I've had good results with it. :)

I don't know if I've been vaping the freebase or the salt. I think it's the salt, because I tried mixing with water and baking soda, but smoking that is a really pain in the ass (but potency did seem to increase). I heard someone say they used a dry mix of MXE and baking soda. Either way though, vaping it off foil w/o baking soda is an inefficient ROA (but I like the quick onset), which may be indicating that its a salt form. The freebase should be considerably stronger when smoked, correct?

Last edited:

Personally I don't enjoy it very much without weed, to the extent that if I didn't have any I would just not bother with taking any MXE. I don't take massive amounts of MXE, usually in the region of 25-50mg and all this seems to do on its own is make me feel wobbly and confused without any of the many positive effects. Once I have a good smoke though it all kicks in & I happily float off to enjoy myself.

I also find that without weed I can't really focus on anything, if I'm listening to music or watching a film or just lying down chilling I'll just be thinking i'd rather be doing something else where as after a smoke I'll be so engaged in what I'm doing that the house could catch fire and I probably wouldn't notice.

Of course, this is not to say that you won't enjoy it more on its own, just try it without and have some weed handy to smoke if required.

Last edited:
does anyone know if atypical antipsychotics block the effects of mxe? abilify, specifically. would greatly appreciate input. thanks.

I've been off MXE for about a month now. It wasn't affecting me like it used to so I'm taking a tolerance break. Hopefully it will still be available if and when I decide to order more. Very helpful material, but cuss it's startlingly fiendish for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.