Votes: 251 20.7%
  • once a week

Votes: 154 12.7%
  • twice a week

Votes: 56 4.6%
  • everyday until I run out

Votes: 50 4.1%

• Total voters
2-4 times a month. But last week i went wild and did shrooms for 3 days straight.

i havent tripped in over a year. I dont do acid and shrooms are usually very hard to come by. After I do shrooms I dont even wanna do em for a while. Keeps it fun if you dont build tolerence and get used to trippin.

Last year I was at once a week or once in two week, but now I'm back to some reasonable/responsible occasional use like once a month (even once in two month sometimes!), twice a month as a maximum...well I don't have my miprocin yet, maybe that's why LOL

I'll be tripping with some mates tomorrow night, first time since NYE.

I feel tripping too often warps the psyche a bit too much but that's just me.

3-4 times per year I would average. More when there is an abundance of product around.

i trip every time i have an occassion to drop some acid ;) its once a month and a half + rolling once for a few months

usually about once every 2-3 months. although i haven't tripped since december, so it varies a lot. I'm very tempted to flame everyone in here who said they use it more than 2 or 3 times a month. That's abuse, and you're ruining it for the rest of us. go peel yourself like an orange.

trippin

I tripped for my first time 2 years ago. Since then I've probobably averaged at least 1 trip per month until about 5 months ago. Haven't tripped in 5 months, and dont really want to =\

How exactly did this thread get bumped? I missed it :)

im still around the "once every 6 months" mark.

It all depends on my supply. So NOT ENOUGH, as someone else said. When I had a good cache of 2ce and 2ci I was tripping weekly. Now I just have to save the tiny fraction of dust in the bottom of a vial for a special occasion.

I think I was just ripped by one of the last remaining online chemical suppliers, which SUCKS.

When I was into salvia (I still kind am) I was tripping 2-10 times daily.

Depends on what you class as tripping. If it's just the serotonogic hallucinogens (PIHKAL/TIHKAL) type drugs, then yes, about 4-6 times a year, up to a max of say a dozen. If you treat ketamine (IM doses >100mg) into the count, then it becomes a hell of a lot more (rather ashamed to say that my relationship with ketamine esaily progresses into abuse sometimes) as I've occasionally kept up a state of hovering on the event horizon of a K-hole for anything up to 30 hours (IM dosing ever 90 mins or so). In a way, I'm glad ketamine isn't dirt cheap as a 24 hour session like the one above can get through 1-1.5g of it in a 24 hour period

I trip every few weeks, sometimes once a week. My first trip was two years ago in Amsterdam, on Mexican cubes. A few months after that I had my first acid trip, then two months after that had my second which was rather horrible. I layed off it for 3-4 months then had the most beautiful and revelatory trip of my life, none has matched it yet in terms of "oh my fucking god I understand everything!" (except maybe a near-breakthrough DMT experience.) Since then I've probably had about two trips a month, occaisonally more. And then there's lsd-binges at festivals etc.

bout once a week if i have the ability to get it,its been once a week for alil while,gonna be twice this week lol

I'm thinking that any more than once a month is too much, or you just aren't right in the head. It takes at least a week before I can function 100% after cid has visited.
But each to their own. It takes all types to make a crowd.

"Bible basher, Old hippy, ex hippy, reformed smoker, alco, TRIPPA, midnight toker, straight, bent, emo, goth, wierd, unclassifiable" etc etc

I take methylone more than once a week, but that isn't really tripping?