• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Flashback Thread

Thanks again... sorting a lot of stuff out in my life and I really think it was a vicious panic attack, brought on after finally being able to relax for the first time in weeks and then overdoing the weed

I also think that the intensity of the trip I had a week before was me not thinking that all the little things around me were going to combine and my trip involved lots of mini-panic attacks, with the strength of the LSD intensifying the effect. Thought I was stronger!

So lessons learnt and more importantly getting stuff sorted so it doesn't sneak up on me again.

Lady Acid and her sidekick Captain Hindsight strike again!

I have experienced a few situations which I consider MDMA "flashbacks" that have occurred several days or weeks after rolling. They usually involved listening to loud electronic music with good headphones or speakers and occurred when I was either exercising, drinking, or smoking weed. I experienced jaw clenching, my skin got tingly, minor eye wiggles, and the desire to jump up and just start rocking out to the music - basically felt like I was under the influence of a minor dose of MDMA for about 20 minutes.

It is crazy. It very well could be placebo, I don't know.

i get that when i listen to a good song and think about rolling as well sometimes