• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Thanks crooks man, so how do you find it orally aminophilous? How long does 70 mg take and how will i feel in the morning? i really am skeptical as to what to expect

Thanks for the replies. It is just a cheap acryllic bong I have but I do use it religiously for weed so may hold off on this experiment until i can find something more expendable.

I do have a metal stem.... but it would probably be just as cheap/economical in the long run to buy a spare cheap bong or some other piece which would work well for this purpose rather than buying rubbing alcohol, which i don't have much other use for at the moment and it would just be extra weight to carry when I move soon.

I do have a metal stem.... but it would probably be just as cheap/economical in the long run to buy a spare cheap bong or some other piece which would work well for this purpose rather than buying rubbing alcohol, which i don't have much other use for at the moment and it would just be extra weight to carry when I move soon.

vodka would work too, any high proof spirit, rum etc..

Hmm... all I have to hand is gin (lol), would it be a safe assumption that gin would work inthe same way? I'm testing the waters in a minute with a very small sprinkle of Diphenidine, will report back if there is indeed anything worth reporting back!

Yep definately got a good effect from that 20mg with the sandwich bong method I described above. Has a more recreational feel than my oral eximents.

EDIT: sorry, being lazy. To elaborate, it is more potent by dose so definately start small. I can see how it may have potential as an ROA. To me it seems to be more of a pleasant buzz in low dose type thing, as opposed to the full out near-amnesiac state that oral dosing seems to bring. Not much of a trip though, and doesn't have much in common with the dissociatives most people will be familiar with via this ROA (i.e. ketamine, methoxetamine etc.)

Last edited:
Yep definately got a good effect from that 20mg with the sandwich bong method I described above. Has a more recreational feel than my oral eximents.

EDIT: sorry, being lazy. To elaborate, it is more potent by dose so definately start small. I can see how it may have potential as an ROA. To me it seems to be more of a pleasant buzz in low dose type thing, as opposed to the full out near-amnesiac state that oral dosing seems to bring. Not much of a trip though, and doesn't have much in common with the dissociatives most people will be familiar with via this ROA (i.e. ketamine, methoxetamine etc.)

good to hear that it worked out, gin should work haha… perhaps because you combined it with cannabis the effect was different, try it on its own next time, and i can tell u for a fact, that if you continue to smoke, and up the dose as you go, you will definitely reach that level of total amnesia, can't say that its too much fun though. An hour could pass and you just realize what the fuck just happened where have I been for the past hour lol… anyways good luck its not the same as ketamine or mxe, but definitely has potential as a real mind fuck trip.

70mg oral is a reasonably safe dose.
vaporised requires much less.
don't mix with alcohol guys wtf are you stoooooooopid?
take care

Be careful vaping. I did not use a scale (battery was dead 8() and went into a fully dissociated state and smashed a few things. . . everything is ok but it was pretty stupid and could have been worse.

haha duly noted. Going to vaping again with a larger dose (or consecutive doses). Will report with results.

Ideally I would like to be able to sleep by about 3 or 4 at the latest tonight though, if there is anybody online to tell me I'm being stupid then please do! I have some diclazapam but benzos have minimal success at knocking me out at close to theraputic dosages.

EDIT: forgot to say it is about quarter to one at my location.

Since this thread is disappearing think I'll comment,

Low dose diph(<50mg.) with low dose dxm+low dose kratom tea=exactly as that trip report calls itself----"floating in a soft liquid"
"floating among the clouds"

My wrist from it being broken bothers me a bit and this helped greatly with the nagging pain of it......so yes there are analgesic and anesthetic qualities from it, as from mxe and dxm also....haven't sampled 3meo yet.

Weed helped and stepped it up nicely in combination also.....wouldn't think of doing this w/0 weed.

It was also during the week and I didn't want to push it...

EDIT: In the interest of HR use in smaller dosages and use weed to get where you want to go, thus avoiding amnesic problems......the floating is a soft feeling, both mentally and physically....weed also brings a psychedelic quality into play.

Last edited:
I'd be wary of AMT due to its reported (but methinks very light) MAOI properties. Still, given how incredibly unresearched diphenidine is, I'd tread carefully. I'd feel safer combining with another serotonergic that isn't possibly an MAOI.

Anyone tried combining it with a serotonergic like psilocybin or AMT?
I've mixed diphenidine with 5-EAPB a couple of times. The doses of diphenidine and the 5-EAPB were both at the lower end of the scale. Resulted in a mildly euphoric, relaxing and nostalgic trip, talking about good times and listening to music which sounded great. Conversations didn't always get very far though as the diphenidine amnesiac properties popped up occasionally. Both times were fun but not earth shatteringly amazing or anything (like mixing ket and MD for example which was the inspiration for this combo. Maybe MD instead of the 5-EAPB would have resulted in a more powerful experience, have no plans to mix them so may never know). As for serotonergic psychedelics, I've combined diph with 5-Meo-DALT and 25b-NBOMe (separately). Really liked the DALT combo though again usually tried to keep doses low, at higher doses stuff could get very weird and probably not very safe. Great fun with lower amounts though. Should note here that I've seen someone react very badly psychologically to a combo of diphenidine and 5-Meo-DALT, was his first time ever trying a dissociative let alone one mixed with a psychedelic and it took him to quite a dark place. No lasting negative effects once the drugs wore off thank god but thought I should mention that for the sake of harm reduction, things can go wrong.

Diphenidine and NBOMe was an insane combo, in the literal sense of the word, we felt like we were going insane throughout but not in a good way. Can vividly remember one of my mates curled up on the sofa in his own world with no idea what was going on, my other mate staring at the wall and quietly saying "I hate to say this, but I think I'm getting The Fear", never heard him admit to being scared on a drug trip before ever so must have been pretty intense. Was difficult to help either of them as I was lying on the floor unable to move, laughing hysterically at nothing. Was one of the few drug experiences I genuinely thought that I might have permanently damaged myself and broken my brain, luckily this didn't seem to be the case though we were very shaken the next day and it took us a week or so to fully recover. Was incredibly stupid and feel very embarrassed in retrospect to have been so silly, we all started out extremely drunk as well which was why it seemed like a good idea at the time which was even worse. Would very much advise against this combo, especially not whilst drunk! Very unsafe.

this one, like MXP intrigues me... how long is the duration of action (sniffed or oral)

any one ever get the cant stop moving your eyes left - right syndrome from diphneidne ? it happedened to me from 155mg diphen 40mg mxe 20mg 3meopcp and it came and whent away with waves ? i think this is stored in fat tissiue ? it was horrible long after i was sober my eyes could not stop moving... never again in these dosages and in these combinations...

Damn, that is some serious dissociative combining. No wonder man...

Damn, that is some serious dissociative combining. No wonder man...

also there was a point at that trip just like the "we did it" report when i was in a classical k-hole and feeling internaly one with the universe and all that jazz when apparantly from what my girlfriend told me later(i have no memory from that, it seems that it was my physical body doing the talking) when i was screaming "help im dying sombody help me" so yeah diphenidine is some serious mk-801 shit, if your going to do it do it with extreeme care and a tripsitter is a must !

this one, like MXP intrigues me... how long is the duration of action (sniffed or oral)
For me it usually takes me about an hour to start feeling diphenidine, about two hours for the trip to reach it's most intense level which can last for an hour or two, and then a few hours slowly back towards baseline, so I'd say 6 to 8 hours overall (this is for around 80mg to 100mg, much larger doses or dosing more will most likely extend the time of the trip, though tbh if you dose much higher than that without tolerance then you won't know what time is for a while). Because the peak of the experience can be so intense and strange, once you begin to come down from it you can feel a lot more sober than you actually are for a while, so be careful. I don't have as much experience with sniffing it but in my experience you'll get a faster onset (around half an hour to start feeling it properly) and a slightly shorter trip, burns like fuck though and oral seems stronger. MXP times are similar except that usually I'll feel it coming on a bit earlier and it seems to last a bit longer. I've seen it effect people faster or slower before, could be to do with differing metabolisms, body mass etc, so be careful.