• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I don't have any good sources but i've found reason to assume all these substances (arylcyclohexamine dissociatives) are strongly immunomodulatory and should be used very sparingly. I've felt it in myself, not with flu symptoms but other milder stuff. I always feel extremely clean inside the day or two after taking them, for example... I don't do this kind of thing several days in a row and doses are usually low. Going above that really seems like diminishing returns in terms of both mental and immunomodulatory benefits (if these effects can even be separated in the end - dissociatives even seem to suggest and elucidate a connection between the microbial and the mental, for me).

I understand that you may have lots of experience and i don't want to be patronizing here.
In what ways have you come to this conclusion???
I've had a severe I've had an extremely severe immune system disorder that existed long before I ever touched dissos and I hit them hard for a considerable amount of time.... both o-pce and mxe and the only real side effect I ever experienced was hypomania and increased insomnia.
I try to pay very very close attention ro what I consume both food wise and drugs abd really I only ever abused drugs ever was that year with dissos and benzos( to sleep) .
But honestly, I never ever felt sick or unwell physically during thst year and I was taking stupid doses every week....on the o-pce thread there is much validation of the notion thst the paper that claims antibacterial action is more to do with patents than medical validity.
O-pce is my pretty much my fondest drug in the sense that it's taken.me to places consistently that no ther drug or practice has come close to.
I'm very sensitive to fluctuations in.my own body's immune response to ingesting anything and I've tried to.form a connection between how I was feeling and.my arylcycholhexelamine use in the past and I just can't formulate anything that was even a correlation.
That year I was a disso hound I was arguable doing better than I am now physically being mostly sober except for psychedelics less than once a month.

There has been some weird Ket going around for the last year or so.
It lingers alot longer after dosing then what im used to.
Esp if i take bigger amounts or binge a few days.

Ive never done DCK but did alot of 2fdck when it was around and legal.
I cant prove it but i suspect there is a small amount of one of those in the weird ket ive done.

Ive done several trials comparing it to other batches that are standard ket.
And i always feel that it takes alot longer to get totally sober from the weird ket.
I suspect they put like 5-10% dck in it and maybe some other cut.
That way they could maybe use 60-70% real ket, 5-10% dck and 25-30% of some filler.

In what ways have you come to this conclusion???
I've had a severe I've had an extremely severe immune system disorder that existed long before I ever touched dissos and I hit them hard for a considerable amount of time.... both o-pce and mxe and the only real side effect I ever experienced was hypomania and increased insomnia.
I try to pay very very close attention ro what I consume both food wise and drugs abd really I only ever abused drugs ever was that year with dissos and benzos( to sleep) .
But honestly, I never ever felt sick or unwell physically during thst year and I was taking stupid doses every week....on the o-pce thread there is much validation of the notion thst the paper that claims antibacterial action is more to do with patents than medical validity.
O-pce is my pretty much my fondest drug in the sense that it's taken.me to places consistently that no ther drug or practice has come close to.
I'm very sensitive to fluctuations in.my own body's immune response to ingesting anything and I've tried to.form a connection between how I was feeling and.my arylcycholhexelamine use in the past and I just can't formulate anything that was even a correlation.
That year I was a disso hound I was arguable doing better than I am now physically being mostly sober except for psychedelics less than once a month.

As said i have no sources and simply base this on my experience observing my own body. Feels like someone cleaned my insides. It feels strongly antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, and all around cleansing/flushing. I don't mean to say this effect is exactly bad in itself, rather the opposite, but i think some time should be allowed for microbiome reset between the sessions. A matter of balance. Sorry if i'm bad at describing this. Maybe sounds like just subjective well being or a good mood. Actually i think moods are very microbiome related (science supports this iirc). However, i have observed it visually aswell on my tonsils. After dissos they may look sick and grimey but without pain or much of a weird taste, coinciding with the cleansing feelings. Then that goes away. This event has never occurred without dissociatives (i'm very aware of my body). Again i don't know but it seems to me like something draining from the lymphatic system or whatever.

I'm definitely not saying that your particular past immune disorder will make you predisposed to more harm from ACH dissociatives. It could even be the opposite. I have no real idea what these drugs do beyond that it's something or the other that's powerfully affecting the immune system. It could be simply a downstream effect from the relaxation and fun you get. Wouldn't make it less real. Also could be something that works mainly to adjust depressive states, maybe not affects a non-depressed body so much. And furthermore it could vary a lot between us. There are many angles and i'm just presenting my experience with this.

Take this with any amount of salt you like.

Last edited:
As said i have no sources and simply base this on my experience observing my own body. Feels like someone cleaned my insides. It feels strongly antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, and all around cleansing/flushing. I don't mean to say this effect is exactly bad in itself, rather the opposite, but i think some time should be allowed for microbiome reset between the sessions. A matter of balance. Sorry if i'm bad at describing this. Maybe sounds like just subjective well being or a good mood. Actually i think moods are very microbiome related (science supports this iirc). However, i have observed it visually aswell on my tonsils. After dissos they may look sick and grimey but without pain or much of a weird taste, coinciding with the cleansing feelings. Then that goes away. This event has never occurred without dissociatives (i'm very aware of my body). Again i don't know but it seems to me like something draining from the lymphatic system or whatever.

I'm definitely not saying that your particular past immune disorder will make you predisposed to more harm from ACH dissociatives. It could even be the opposite. I have no real idea what these drugs do beyond that it's something or the other that's powerfully affecting the immune system. It could be simply a downstream effect from the relaxation and fun you get. Wouldn't make it less real. Also could be something that works mainly to adjust depressive states, maybe not affects a non-depressed body so much. And furthermore it could vary a lot between us. There are many angles and i'm just presenting my experience with this.

My friend cured a tooth ache with a ket binge, he had been in pain for over 2weeks before.
Then he did about 5grams in 2days and it was gone.
Probably alot of things going on, including psychological and neurological

Honestly, I felt this was a really exellent reply! We are all individuals with individual health issues.
Unfortunately, I have an extremely bad autoimmune inflammation disorder but I've never noticed any reduction in the inflammation in.my wrists ,knees,feet, ankles or neck( where I get extreme inflammation).
I've only tried sone of the PCE analogs but mxe, 3meo-pce and MXE have always made me feel fantastic especially the days following a trial. Now I know that's due to it inducing hypomania but I also felt like aryl dissos helped me to let go of mental and emotional baggage so it also just felt very good to deal with underlying psychological and emotional shit I've repressed or was in denial about.
I definitely feel.these drugs should be used no more than once a month max and even then I would suggest it's wisest to partake once every couple months max....but I like to "Hole or go home "
Except fir 3meo-pce which is so deceiveingly soberish ( my trials with didn't even feel.like a took a disso...it just felt like I was in a really great mood then I'd have a moment or two if wonkiness and that's it....strange chemical!)
But even if your not taking a holing dose I think very sporadic use is the best way to go!

Those two, MXE and 3-meo-pce, are very serotonergic. So I would indeed expect dissociative inflammation mitigation to be cancelled out. But yeah, ketamine for instance is known to have multiple anti-inflammatory properties. So does O-PCE I bet, judging by how it has toned down my tinnitus a notch. There's also a link between inflammation and depression.. it all fits together funny like that.

So yeah, I got the Deschloroketamine for the first time ever, and although I think it's a worthwhile compound/dissociative, what I really dislike are the persistent after-effects, which is mostly the pronounced wonkyness even up to 18 to 24 hours after the last dose.

I recognize it at it's worst, when i smoke a cigarette the day after, and my legs and feet become kinda wobbly, i.e. they feel kinda unsteady and weak - if that makes any sense?

I don't have this effect THIS pronounced the day after I've taken FXE, for example, even if high dosed - but with the DCK I'm having it, also if I took low doses (and the day after)!

Besides the Deschloroketamine being a good addition to the family of dissociatives, this is something I REALLY dislike and have found to be kinda off-putting.

So yeah, I got the Deschloroketamine for the first time ever, and although I think it's a worthwhile compound/dissociative, what I really dislike are the persistent after-effects, which is mostly the pronounced wonkyness even up to 18 to 24 hours after the last dose.

I recognize it at it's worst, when i smoke a cigarette the day after, and my legs and feet become kinda wobbly, i.e. they feel kinda unsteady and weak - if that makes any sense?

I don't have this effect THIS pronounced the day after I've taken FXE, for example, even if high dosed - but with the DCK I'm having it, also if I took low doses (and the day after)!

Besides the Deschloroketamine being a good addition to the family of dissociatives, this is something I REALLY dislike and have found to be kinda off-putting.
Completely agree with this assessment. In some ways, DCK is my favourite dissociative. Somehow "warmer" than ketamine, more convenient to dose, but, so, so close to ketamine itself, the same hole-space, almost. In many ways, it's an improvement on ketamine, which for me is the gold standard against which I measure all other dissociatives.

However - the long, trailing after-effects are so not convenient, and really detract from the actual high. There is even a somewhat sketchy delusion of sobriety which accompanies this sustained wonkiness which, while not quite as dangerous as the delusions of sobriety that can be induced by, for example, the moderately psychotic PCP analogues - coupled with the physical unsteadiness, lack of sleep which usually follows even a fairly moderate session without heavy doses of benzos to overwhelm the somehow contradictory complete silence of mind and smooth, liquid, incessance of abstract, unformed thoughts that will keep me awake all night easily even if I've stopped dosing in the early afternoon - I find profoundly unsettling.

I actually find it less moreish than ketamine which is a blessing honestly, just because of the offputting nature of the aftereffects - but it's not always quite offputting enough to prevent me from dosing multiple days in a row, again, even small doses, and the superiority of the initial high compared to ketamine does not do anything to negate the negative, scrambled, pro-depressive aftereffects I get from even ketamine. In fact it might even be more brain scrambling in some ways... it certainly can feel like it.

I've said this before but right now... I'm feeling just done with dissociatives. I've got away lightly as far as the bodily damage they can induce, but their effect on my mind is something dark that I can no longer just try to ignore, I'm just not cut out for them.

Is this the RC people are cutting my K with?
No. More likely 2F-DCK IMO, although I am as a rule highly skeptical of these constant claims of K being cut with some unspecified RC which is somehow close enough to ketamine to pass for it, but different enough for people to assume a cut, rather than just tolerance and/or the character of the experience changing naturally with repeated (even infrequent) use.

That said - 2F-DCK has actually been sold as ketamine in some parts of the world - it is dirt cheap compared to real ketamine, it is very similar subjectively, if less potent - but not less potent to such an extent that the cut may as well be inert. So, if you're unshakeably committed to the idea of your ketamine being cut with something - although I'll say that, personally, I doubt it - 2F-DCK is the most likely bet, IMHO.

I got a tan batch of DCK along with a white crystalline batch of 2F-DCK from European source last week. In the past I found that 2F-DCK at 25mg snorted was great for a couple of hours of roller-blading with a headphones on l and at 50mg was very enjoyable for dancing to Jean-Michel André Jarre, but unfortunately the light high it provided only lasted for about 45 minutes (dancing). I used 2F-DCK 5 times with more than 4 months apart and I never re-dosed on those occasions. I've had various dissacociatives that I used in bed for deep tripping, but all together those experiences would probably added up to less than 15 times over a span of 10 years. I never tried real Ketamine. Not counting alcohol, no drug except Methylone when it was legal, was ever moreish to me. I treat mind altering chemicals kind of like going to a theater, an interesting diversion once in three - four months.
So after reading about DCK in other sources, it sounded like it was a suitable substance for dancing in a public place, better than 2F-DCK, because it lasted longer. There is an event happening at an outdoor setting where I live right now, and I was hoping to get 5 hours of dancing out DCK. Now, having read through this thread, it sounds like a really sketchy idea.

I got a tan batch of DCK along with a white crystalline batch of 2F-DCK from European source last week. In the past I found that 2F-DCK at 25mg snorted was great for a couple of hours of roller-blading with a headphones on l and at 50mg was very enjoyable for dancing to Jean-Michel André Jarre, but unfortunately the light high it provided only lasted for about 45 minutes (dancing). I used 2F-DCK 5 times with more than 4 months apart and I never re-dosed on those occasions. I've had various dissacociatives that I used in bed for deep tripping, but all together those experiences would probably added up to less than 15 times over a span of 10 years. I never tried real Ketamine. Not counting alcohol, no drug except Methylone when it was legal, was ever moreish to me. I treat mind altering chemicals kind of like going to a theater, an interesting diversion once in three - four months.
So after reading about DCK in other sources, it sounded like it was a suitable substance for dancing in a public place, better than 2F-DCK, because it lasted longer. There is an event happening at an outdoor setting where I live right now, and I was hoping to get 5 hours of dancing out DCK. Now, having read through this thread, it sounds like a really sketchy idea.
So I did go to the event and had 60mg of 2F-DCK and 30mg more after 2 hours. First time in a public place. Dancing outside.
This was qualitatively different from dancing under the influence of any psychotrop that, loving dancing, I deemed appropriate for such a purpose. Among those were alcohol, BDO, Methylone, 4-MMC, 3-MMC, 4-MEC (and similar), MDMA/Extasy(which in all likelihood must have had some meth added to it, as it was so much better than dancing to pure MDMA), 6-APB/5-APB, 6-APDB, 5-MAPB+ combinations. I have enjoyed 2-CE and 1P-LSD dancing on a beach, but this was just myself euphorically dancing on a sand with a girlfriend, stretched out on a blanket by the boombox. I am built, she was beautiful so this could have been interpreted as a show-off, though I was just enjoying a day at seaside in a light-hearted, but controlling way.
Alcohol brought aggression and dominance, BDO - infinite emotional euphoria, universal love and empathy to the process. The most distinguished quality of the others were electric orgasmic sensations that music and moving to filled my bodily perception.
2F-DCK brought no body buzz, no empathy, no ego boos. But - I felt a cold master of my body on a pogo stick. The music at the event was unbelievable. I felt like I was in Ibiza. It was an amazing mix of best of EDM, Latin-tecno vibes and Club 54. And I somehow rode this pogo stick with perfect precision. I never had so much control over my body, while feeling so little and music at the lack of any filling, sexual impotency and reflecting at this impossible situation with the most lucid clarity. I came there with my girlfriend and I never had so many women ever hit on me. The mental aspect of this would make me laugh and curse, were I not totally consumed by undulating to the sway of music. We had to leave because it was a struggle for me to gracefully handle people who wanted to make a personal contact with me. On alcohol - I would have loved it, winged it and my girlfriend would probably feel a tiny bet jealous, thought there wouldn't be any real reason, as I can suck it in without loosing my head.
I tried 10mg of DCK yesterday after work. I hated its chemical smell, and somehow, it felt poisonous. Just cold noise in my head and a nauseating aftertaste. Since I wouldn't be looking at this substance for holing experience - I don't know about it.

So, i only tried DCK like twice or three times two years ago, my judgment being that it was euphoric and a nice way to mimic drunk effects at low doses but cold, dysphoric, physically uncomfortable and bland at high doses.

But, as it is considered a standard here and seems to fit the qualities i seek in dissociatives, and also due to the fact i saw that i was almost only sticking to few cherished substances and no more trying to fullfil my curiosity and novelty, i ordered it again.

So at first, tan sandy fine powder, the 50mg i took nasally (i guess that i've built a bit of a tolerance during this summer with dissociatives), felt fitted the above feeling, prior rush of physical euphoria, strong sedation, pleasant, nothing much more, then shortly after a cold/neutral/bland dissociation.

But i was guessing it wasn't neutral or bland, it felt like there was something hidden, neutral and bland was just an emergence of something hidden, of an headspace, a bit of a dark place.

So, i went eating, chatting, etc, during 3hrs and while not having the initial euphoria rush anymore, the mysterious dark headspace was still there, and not depleasant, even seducing. I mean, when am on end/afterglow of a MXPr, or DMXE or 2-DCK dose i.e. i feel the opposite, it's bright, shiny, lovely, poetic, very nice afterglow similar to psychedelics, but there it was the other part, dark analyzing the world rather than poetically edifying it.

So 4hrs later my first dose i redosed 82mg (it should be heavy for DCK, i guess purity and a bit of tolerance played a role) intranasal.
From there, it defined more precisely, it was very very lucid, yet euphoric and kinda dark.
Lucid, i mean at the same level of 2F-DCK and even more, because i've been able to write very properly on my phone without much zjjzhzkk in it all along the night.
Euphoric like the ego inflation and motivation of coke, but a ton shit way smoother, but still this in character, and a dark, clearly dark, machiavelic pleasure of self power, feeling of inverted enlightenment, as if a satanic force flooded in my blood, but not that intense, just a dark feeling of power, lucidity and euphoria.
May it be sub mania, but the compound was very very sedative physically, which is pleasurable af, but the mental was very present.

It also had the "i am trying to figuring out what is this" aspect of MXE about everything, not properly mindfuckery but the mix of suspicion and amazement about any litte thing. While being very lucid in a dark/deep headspace, extremely comfortably sedated, and a pinch of egotic euphoria.

Finaly, one hour later, i snorted 70mg, and it all shined, stayed the same, but gone deeper. It really take sedation/muscle relaxation very far, the farther i experienced with dissociative undoubtly. Also, again,while it's trippy as fuck, i remained very lucid and functional (at least to understand sentences and to write things). It was not dark in a sad way, just serious and, i want to say tribal, archaic, yet intelligible.
Intelligible and inspirated, i felt a lot in common with MXE or DMXE, that you can hear music in your head after stopping it, creating whole symphonies, CEVs for hours, etc, inspiration being heightened in autonomy.

It stil wasnt a hole dose but something in the character and deepness and of this disso have been totally groundbreaking, very refreashing in comparison to the serotonergic one i usually do.

It was a dark and positive bewitchment. I usually think of DMXE as a extraterrestrial blue cosmic lagoon, this one i can't think of differently than as a firecamp in a archaic mystic cave.

Am sure gonna further experiment that fire.

Am wondering how it mixes with DMXE, should be hell and heaven.

Love

I have a tan European batch of DCK. I have tried it twice now with no tolerance to dissos. I like the idea of it: low dose and big effect compared to K and 2fdck. But the effects are meh for now. The first time I took 20mg orally and it was strong. I am too afraid to hole for now and never have so I can’t say how close I was, but wonky as if I was drunk. Just no real pleasure.

Yesterday I took 15mg orally, followed by 15 more 2 hours in. I was cooking a restaurant quality three course meal for me and my wife. It was more of a burden to be high, wasn’t fun at all. Then eating the meal I found it to be very gross and I kept asking my sober wife if I ruined the food and she kept reassuring me that it was excellent/all in my drugged mind. Burping with the flavor of the chemical coming up didn’t help. I had slight nausea and also something I often have with dissos, which is head pain and pain in certain muscle groupes that I overuse in everyday life. The whole thing kinda sucked until hour 3 when I started coming down and felt warm and fuzzy for 2 hours.

I think the way dissos work for me is taking small doses incrementally over several hours, working up to a big high instead of smashing it in my face all at once. That is how I’ve enjoyed K an 2fdck, so maybe that will work for dck and the others.

I have a tan European batch of DCK. I have tried it twice now with no tolerance to dissos. I like the idea of it: low dose and big effect compared to K and 2fdck. But the effects are meh for now. The first time I took 20mg orally and it was strong. I am too afraid to hole for now and never have so I can’t say how close I was, but wonky as if I was drunk. Just no real pleasure.

Yesterday I took 15mg orally, followed by 15 more 2 hours in. I was cooking a restaurant quality three course meal for me and my wife. It was more of a burden to be high, wasn’t fun at all. Then eating the meal I found it to be very gross and I kept asking my sober wife if I ruined the food and she kept reassuring me that it was excellent/all in my drugged mind. Burping with the flavor of the chemical coming up didn’t help. I had slight nausea and also something I often have with dissos, which is head pain and pain in certain muscle groupes that I overuse in everyday life. The whole thing kinda sucked until hour 3 when I started coming down and felt warm and fuzzy for 2 hours.

I think the way dissos work for me is taking small doses incrementally over several hours, working up to a big high instead of smashing it in my face all at once. That is how I’ve enjoyed K an 2fdck, so maybe that will work for dck and the others.
Set and setting man is still a key philosophy of psychonaut exploration. Not discounting your previous experiences, but you're gonna have a better time taking dck and vibing in a dark room to a movie/music with a friend that's also under the influence than you will trying to have dinner with your stone sober wife. Just saying.

I used to think I could take dissos and go about my life but it's honestly really hard and potentially dangerous. Look at how Dwayne Haskins died.

Set and setting man is still a key philosophy of psychonaut exploration. Not discounting your previous experiences, but you're gonna have a better time taking dck and vibing in a dark room to a movie/music with a friend that's also under the influence than you will trying to have dinner with your stone sober wife. Just saying.

I used to think I could take dissos and go about my life but it's honestly really hard and potentially dangerous. Look at how Dwayne Haskins died.
Well with probably less disso experience than you, I disagree. I have had good and bad experiences with dissos in several settings, and highness of friends or darkness of room didn’t change much either way, and my movie experiences were confusing. My best experiences were at lively parties where it brought down inhibitions and ramped up laughter. Again I’m talking sub-hole doses. But I won’t try to cook anything fancy on it again. I’ll leave that to other psychedelics (FUN!).

Well with probably less disso experience than you, I disagree. I have had good and bad experiences with dissos in several settings, and highness of friends or darkness of room didn’t change much either way, and my movie experiences were confusing. My best experiences were at lively parties where it brought down inhibitions and ramped up laughter. Again I’m talking sub-hole doses. But I won’t try to cook anything fancy on it again. I’ll leave that to other psychedelics (FUN!).
Fair enough, yeah it is enjoyable in the situations you've described, I believe it lowers inhibitions in a similar manner to alcohol, particularly in low doses. But it is definitely a different drug in higher doses. I've had some pretty bizarre delusions on high dose potent ketamine, but the worst one was in public in small show at a club with people I had just met, so that could've had a lot to do with it.

I love the drug in little wonky doses and I think that's probably part of why it's so popular.

Fair enough, yeah it is enjoyable in the situations you've described, I believe it lowers inhibitions in a similar manner to alcohol, particularly in low doses. But it is definitely a different drug in higher doses. I've had some pretty bizarre delusions on high dose potent ketamine, but the worst one was in public in small show at a club with people I had just met, so that could've had a lot to do with it.

I love the drug in little wonky doses and I think that's probably part of why it's so popular.
I think I just don’t like these drugs in higher doses. Every time there is a tipping point where I no longer have fun, nausea and unpleasantness takes over, which not true with classic psychedelics for me. I will try in a dark room alone next time to see if closing off my eyes helps me experience things differently (something I am capable of doing for hours on tryptamines and lysergamides). Thanks for the suggestion!

All right. I'll pitch in. I've read through the entire thread today trying to figure out the amount to take and the best route of administration. I finally settled on 50mg buccal administration. I put it under my lip as I would do with MXE. However, this particular batch compound from the vendor with a gaseous phase to his business name who got shot down last year right after LL demise had an obnoxious chemical taste even when I trialed it at 10mg insufflated dosage when I first received. In a nod to MXE, I settled on 50mg buccal. I begin to feel it after 8 minutes, but I kept it in my mouth of 30 minutes, which wasn't easy with such a revolting substance. At the lapse of 30 minutes, on the dot, before my mouth would explode with saliva, I swallowed what tasted like a battery juice and washed it down with diluted cranberry juice. Thought the trip, I've listened on Youtube to

Joe Hisaishi : Studio Ghibli Experience, Part 1 and

Ghibli Medley Piano 4 Hours【Relaxing Ghibli Piano】 Best Piano Ghibli

What followed is the deepest self-analisis a greatest insight into everything that I've done wrong in my life. I ruled out Ayahuasca years ago, since with every year all my trips on any substance of substance (basically everything deeper than 4-HO-MET) always turned into a painful date with scorching conscience.
There was no MXE warmth and positivity to this trip. But the insight was great and merciless. One of the things about having such experiences is that you feel torn faced with a choice of further exploring the thought or writing it down at the expense of having time for fewer revelation. But I felt that this time I had to do it, if I am not to let all my life go to waste, so I did take time out.
I am not going to share my thoughts- they are is only for the person on the journey, and it's a big question how to pass on what was glanced without passing your burden on the loved ones.
But to compare this to MXE - MXE, taken alone makes you smile with positivity when you begin to come up. DCK does not. I wouldn't call it cold. Bear in mind that the music that I selected was really good for personal my personal introspection. Had I put on "I wish you were here", as I did on some of the previous MXE trip, the result would have been far less personal and probably would skew me towards meaningful but, not s personally-revealing direction.
I consumed the substance a 9:20pm. By 11:54pm, I knew that I have written enough notes to myself, that I either put a gun to myself tomorrow(In a semi literal sense as I don't have a gun), delete the file and obliterate my mind with alcohol, which I had quit, or actually have to squeeze out of myself the courage to reconcile myself with what I wrote. One note: I don't think I felt any degree of mania inherent with MXE, MXP and Diphenidine, so I am quite convinced that I wont be able to laugh off the revelations that I've gotten tonight as forced delusions of grandeur when I took those drugs.
Also, by 11:48pm the drug begin to feel extremely toxic on the body and these weren't sensation like MXE brought hallucinations, that your neck is made out of glass and is about to crack. No, these were physical sensations in my head and queasiness in my stomach which was very different from 5HT subtypes that cause misery through the Vagus nerve. My blood pressure/heart rate read 152/92/67, which is in line with NMDA substance intake, but it was just feeling physically wrong. So I took an aspirin, 2mg of Etizolam and proceeded to write this post. It is now 1:41pm and I feel ready to go sleep. I don't think that I will be sharing this substance with my girlfriend and I doubt that I take it ever again. But I am hoping to be a better friend to my girlfriend after having this experience. I probably have had enough self-discovery and and it's time to own up to it.

Last edited:
since this one can't even be covered under the analog act, i wonder why this isn't being offered by u.s. vendors...

you know maybe it's the fact that it's been so long and i glorify it in my head, but this stuff was the best non- ketamine holey disso and i wish it kept up the popularity.