• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Basic Mescaline/Cactus Questions Thread - Round Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really though, the hardened brown stuff might still be okay. as long as it's not rotten or anything, it could have just dehydrated. in which case i'd still eat it :)

Blue powerade seems to wash all of the residue and after taste right out of your mouth and throat. When i do mescaline, i drink the goop then quickly blast my mouth with powerade and its awesome!! No yuck taste in my mouth and desire to vomit minimizes ALOT.

Aye, lemon's what I decided to go with, a full one squeezed into the bowl to make it sweeter. Vinaigrette is an interesting idea, I'll run with that too, and let you all know how it goes. And I'm chasing each gulp down with a very strong orange / melon juice.

Looking forward to this trip immensely. My third attempt. I'm not sure how strong it's going to be; the cutting was 13.5 inches, but I cut it up fresh without dehydrating it for weeks, so it won't be as potent as the last one. But I did add maybe another 1.5 inches worth of the green fleshy part of the former cutting. I'm hoping it will come out at the 350-400mg mescaline range, with a hard trip lasting 12 to 14 hours, but we'll see, we'll see. And now I bet I can't sleep tonight. I can just never sleep the night before a trip.

I've had some rather profound experiences with mescaline hcl + 25i-nbome, posted them in the 25i-nbome thread (the two together become so much like acid it is indistinguishable from an actual acid trip imho). Mescaline is the most beautiful psychedelic experience a human can have....it is so special, nothing else compares to it, like being a child again experiencing all sensory input as if newly felt for the first time. Remember the first time you walked on the beach? Like that.

Last edited:
My results:

Very worthwhile trip; san pedro is my new favourite psychedelic, my weapon of choice in psychonautical warfare. Again, it's hard to judge, but my best guess is, it was about 300mg. Visuals were minimal. Insight and clear-headedness was astounding, but quite different from LSD. I truly went on a journey.

It lasted about 18 hours, with the peak from about 11a.m. to 8p.m. or so. I suspect it lasted longer because this time, I didn't throw up. I took ginger tea to help with the nausea, and this worked a little too well - I had in fact wanted to get the excess cactus out of my system. So next time, I will take ginger tea AFTER throwing up.

My preparation: one big lemon squeezed, plus sugar, orange and mango juice. It still tasted pretty bad, and the consistency was like swallowing sludge, which is why it took 45 minutes to get through the 600mLs. But it was much better than eating it raw. I recommend this method, but boil it down to liquid instead of sludge, and less than 600mLs for that matter, if you can.

I have only done mescaline twice, both times were mecaline tar made with iso...went to the disc golf course and 500mg equivalet...once u get past the nausea the heavenly glow to everything, and that spiritual feeling shit..mescaline is a magical one...

I seem to be hogging this thread.

It is time for my next mescaline journey. This one will take place in an expansive sand dune desert a couple of hours from where I live, at night to avoid other people and the glaring summer sun. I'm taking a considerably larger amount than last time and tripping solo, which makes me a little wary, but I have a system worked out: bring a GPS and phone, follow the beach line and don't lose sight of the ocean, so provided I'm adequately prepared, not much can really go wrong.

Now fellow Bluelighters you have been so helpful before, I have a few more questions...

[Query redacted by user]

I plan to pulverise the cactus into powder with a coffee grinder, both for ease of transport and to try a new method of ingestion with minimal alkaloid loss. Does anyone have experience with this method? Is it easier to get down than just drinking it? I'm not intending to use gelcaps, just putting it on the tongue and following with water.

As ever, thanks for any and all replies.

Last edited:
would 400mg of mescaline be a good starter dose if iv i have exp with oher psychelics

Status
Not open for further replies.