• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

For those of you who tried Ald52 and Al-lad. What would you say are the differences between these two substances? I tried Al-lad a few times and there was no headspace, I can say that.

Anything else?

ALD-52 is basically the same as LSD. A much fuller and more complete headspace. AL-LAD is quite different, also awesome. More euphoric and humorous.

What is a good ALD-52 microdose, that you still can safely drink coffee on without overstimulating ? Mind, I have now experience with LSD/ALD-52 and dunno, how stimulating those compounds really are. AL-LAD was not too stimulating, the stimulation felt rather typically serotonergic (much like 4-Ho-MET).

I always went with 1/16th of a 125ug blotter when microdosing ALD-52.

at 1/16th the effect is very subtle.
it is the size of an allergy test.
all kidding aside, a friend of mine is complaining that he hardly feels 1/6th (halfs cut in 3) so I gave him some quarters, surely he will feel those.

some microdosers don't want to actually feel anything so for them 1/16th is fine.

I can feel effects at 1/16th, it's just subtle, yes. But that's exactly what I look for in microdosing. If there's more than a very subtle effect it makes day to day work difficult.

I've tried microdosing a few times, and I can definitely feel 1/16. That's my preferred microdose. Taking 1/8 makes me feel kinda weird.

Could you please qualitatively compare the effects of 1/8th of a Blotter to 1/16th of a Blotter on will following points in mind :

- text understanding
- developing new ideas while playing around with devices (musical instruments, artworks, novels)
- concentration on formal tasks, i.e. solving mathematical problems
- frequency of distractions (through visual/auditory hallucinations)

Thanks !

Could you drop a 125ug blotter in distilled water and volumetric dose it for more precise microdosing? Would the entirety of the chemical dissolve into the water?

Could you please qualitatively compare the effects of 1/8th of a Blotter to 1/16th of a Blotter on will following points in mind :

- text understanding
- developing new ideas while playing around with devices (musical instruments, artworks, novels)
- concentration on formal tasks, i.e. solving mathematical problems
- frequency of distractions (through visual/auditory hallucinations)

Thanks !

Just try both yourself.

-?
-1/8 probably better?
-1/16
-1/16 is less distracting

Could you drop a 125ug blotter in distilled water and volumetric dose it for more precise microdosing? Would the entirety of the chemical dissolve into the water?

Yes

I guess it depends on how much time you let it sit in distilled water and maybe you should tear the blotter in little pieces to augment the exchange surface. I also guess there's better suited solvents than water, but water should work I suppose. After all saliva is supposedly enough to take the chem out of the blotter.

I guess it depends on how much time you let it sit in distilled water and maybe you should tear the blotter in little pieces to augment the exchange surface. I also guess there's better suited solvents than water, but water should work I suppose. After all saliva is supposedly enough to take the chem out of the blotter.

So what you're saying is I should fill a shot glass with saliva and use that for dosing? :)

back in 1969 I put some blotter in a little eye-dropper bottle of water to micro-dose, and well, I never repeated my experiment because it was too mild for my taste all in all. I had made a chart showing my effects against the amount dropped. but I did not allow for tolerance at all.
I did some every day.
I did not keep the chart.
and it was to subjective, I was not good at counting layers of sustained experiential time frames, so it was just like much, lots and less.
I am pretty sure you need more than 48 hours between 1/4 tab doses but you might be able to do fewer hours between smaller doses. and if you like 1/16th tab doses you can probably do every day. no prob. but I would miss all the effects which set up kinda nice with 1/4 - better at 1/2 and way better at full dose amounts.

back in 1969 I put some blotter in a little eye-dropper bottle of water to micro-dose, and well, I never repeated my experiment because it was too mild for my taste all in all. I had made a chart showing my effects against the amount dropped. but I did not allow for tolerance at all.
I did some every day.
I did not keep the chart.
and it was to subjective, I was not good at counting layers of sustained experiential time frames, so it was just like much, lots and less.
I am pretty sure you need more than 48 hours between 1/4 tab doses but you might be able to do fewer hours between smaller doses. and if you like 1/16th tab doses you can probably do every day. no prob. but I would miss all the effects which set up kinda nice with 1/4 - better at 1/2 and way better at full dose amounts.

I'm betting you'd run into the short-term tolerance to some degree at any daily dosing of any psychedelic at any level. Less so than a full trip I would think. But I am nearly certain that one could not maintain even a 1/16 blotter microdose regimen for long before that dose failed to produce the same effects and more would be needed.

Ultimately I think an occasional microdosing regimen for multiple days could be feasible and even useful, but as a long-term solution, I think it falls on its multidimensional face.

I'll say I have micodosed probably 2 days in a row and then tried for a full trip on something and succeeded admirably. Though it may be that I accounted for slight tolerance somewhat in my dosage, I am not sure I can remembered accurately enough to say one way or the other (This was during a time of heavy psychedelic use). I do know that long-term low dosing of psychedelics as day enhancers, back in 2006/2007, most days of the week, for a long period of time, resulted in ever-increasing dosages to the point I was taking doses that would make most people fully trip and was getting the same low-level effects. I jacked up my long-term tolerance pretty well, ended up taking a more or less forced 3-year break other than one time eating mushrooms toward the end of that period. Even when I came back, my permatolerance had set in and I was still requiring large doses compared to most. It's only been in years since that that I have been using them pretty sparingly that something like my original tolerance level is happening, but even then I still take more than I used to when I started (but I'm happy with where I'm at).

In the end, I think psychedelics are best taken sparingly, and then there is no long-term physical/behavioral tolerance that develops. If you psychedelicize yourself too much, you start to just know what to expect and a lot of the impact is lost. though you can still get pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised sometimes.

Last edited:
Dissolving tab in water has always worked for me. I use one of those larger dark amber glass dropper bottle for this purpose. I would leave it for a day or two, then shake it up and use a dropper to dose. In the past I've gone through more than 3 months of non-stop daily microdosing of about 1.3-1.5 tab a week (calculating average of 70-100mcg per street blotter LSD and about 20mics a day).

At first I felt super awesome - smart, imaginative and very understanding. I loved the energy push, the feeling of "righteousness", loads of creative ideas. After a while I started having profuse night sweats every night and my sleep otherwise became distorted. Also I'd noticed I became super sensitive to all dopaminergic compounds - even 100 mg of Phenylpiracetam would make me super wired and twitchy, not to mention any direct stims. So, daily vitamins stack needs adjusting. Psychedelic tolerance goes up high after few weeks - to trip normally I'd take up to 5-6 tabs, sometimes even would mix with Harmaline for stronger effects (please be super careful if you do so!).

After a while more I started noticing that I'd become more introspective and would have troubles keeping company of my regular buddies for long as I'd find them too shallow and that would be happening to all the people eventually so I decided to stop. Everything came back to normal baseline after about a month or two.

Now I like to supplement myself with a microdose once in a while but not on a regular basis - just when I could really use some inspiration! :)

Also, as an extra bonus, after so many experimentations with lysergamides I get immediate psychedelic response even if I touch dry papers and I can get objects in my vision field to melt pretty much at any time at all by will - it's all mind tricks! %)

Not sure if the same dosage technique could be used for ALD-52 but it seems to be indistinguishable from street LSD by many, so I'd give it a try with microdosing, but be careful if taking prescription meds or have any existing health condition.

How is everyone??
I was wondering if anyone here has experience mixing ald-52 and alcohol. My girlfriend and I just got some blotter to try, and in the spirit of St. Paddy's she would like to drink, but we just wanted to make sure this was safe before doing so. I've been searching for an answer, and am having trouble finding a trip report with that combination. Thanks all!

totally mixes well, get your sea legs before diving into the drink tho.

Lol yeah, boozing on ALD-52 is great, just don't go overboard. Blacking out while tripping can really suck; so can normal blacking out, but people do odd things on acid hahah.