• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is weed compulsory for the comedown on this?

So would is the c-down be manageable with just some alcohol/nothing?

If I took it in the morning around 11am would I be good for sleep by 12-3am?

personally ive not had any need for any weed during the comedown. i am a lightweight though, i didnt redose and the initial dose was tame. i also didnt think alcohol was of any actual need, but it helped me conceal my intoxication from those unaware, attributing my good spirits, lack of inhibition and extra energy to the can of beer (i didnt even feel tipsy from it though). but seriously, i think not taking anything will be ok.

as for the duration, i doubt you will have problems sleeping after 12h, it usually lasts half that, though it depends from person to person.

also, my experience is with the powder, not the pellets (which may contain other stims)

comedowns are the time for gaba drugs NOT weed (unless you got gaba drugs to go with)

The thing with weed is I found it would help me to think about more natural things- i.e bring me back to earth.

Even when I'm not on anything I can be a pretty obsessive thinker and stims only amp this up usually. Weed doesn't make me think less but I found, rather than paranoid/I'm gonna die type things :D, it would shunt my thoughts into thinking about more 'earthly' things; then again it just made things worse when I took mdpv a cpl times but that's mdpv for you :).

I had a bad time with benzos too since I took it 3 nights in a row or something and didn't realize the half life would have a cumulative effect so felt zombified for days,

What I like about zopiclone is that it would knock me out for 5 hours then no after effects in the morning, but yea like I said I think I'd prefer nothing now if it would be manageable cos I got to not liking this complex mix combinations- at times it felt like I was fighting for my sanity by balancing one drug with another. I'm exaggerating for dramatic effect since I would not do that much of any of them but still I didn't like the extra dependencies; just more headache put simply.

summarizing the effect of this substance , one can say that :

is more similar to MDMA ???

or is it more similar to LSD ?

Those blue (batch 8?) pellets are the best ones since the orange (batch 1&2) pellets in my opinion. Really enjoy them. Though I doubt anything will come close to batch 1. I'd love to know what else was in batch 1. :D

Nybody else puke from taking 1 whole pellet? about 40 mins after dropping i threw up, but no sign of the pellet.. have to admit i felt alot better and i threw up and had a great time, really strong pellet, anyone else get this? think i might try half a pellet next time, anyone had any luck with that?

My girlfriend puked from a pellet during the comeup, was the orange ones that were in the batch around xmas newyear.

Hey Xamkou :)
Dragon said batch 8 were orangie colour ,
i got blue ones a good few weeks before batch 8 were released but they were definitely nothing like batch 1 i wish they were
i DD and got a very very faint dizzy dissociative feeling, my pupils were like pinned,
i flushed the other 2 since then ive heard from dragon & couple others that the blue ones were the mxe ones.
unless there are other blue ones but they were not what i was told they were meant to be

Ever heard of Google?

There's plenty of key words to be googled in this thread that'll help you find what you're looking for. I mean that even not much imagination is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a "batch 8" pellet last week. I'm just going to briefly give a summary of my experience with it.

First of all, the come up was rather unpleasant and very over powering, but this seems to be true for most similar, heavy seratonin based chemicals.
After the unpleasantness of the come up was over, there were incredible waves of euphoria, and no anxiety, however, it felt more like BZP than I would have liked, but very enjoyable, nonetheless.
At the peak I added some cannabis tgo the mixture, which reduced my anxiety and made everything a lot more euphoric, a great mixture, without a doubt. :)

7 hours or so after dosing, I was hit by a sudden wave of exhaustion, after which I had no choice but to lie in my bed trying to sleep - which felt great, I can't deny that. The problem is that it was giving me very vivid closed eye visuals and put me into a very, very "trippy" state. I was asleep before I knew it and woke up feeling very dehydrated, with a bit of anhedonia to go along with it the day after.
Not a very nice hangover, no headache involved, but very depressing...

I may try it again in the future, but generally I prefer drugs which don't tire out my body for a day after use.

<----- this is my anus

lol at people getting the shits from 6APB

mephedrone used to do that to me really bad!!

like a sure sign you were well on it was the frequent runs to the bathroom,
and not to take a line either, but to avoid soiling yourself.

how glamourous the meph days were. :D

I came on to ask this very question, not on the night in question (mayday - dortmund - great party)
Shitting today, two days later has been tear inducing, my usual grunts and groans have turned into screams and wails, honestly at one point I thought i was shitting myself to death, my ring sting has the pain equivalent of a chili lamb phal curry.
I have tried to fight this side effect with a massive dose of spinach, tomorrow I will purchase some anti-shits tablets. I could currently shit through the eye of a needle.

Last edited:
has anyone ever tried this while on piracetam?

There really ought to be a racetam combinations thread somewhere...it'd safe us all so much time!

I dislike stopping my nootropic stack every time I want to do a drug.

I know this isn't really a place to ask people to help identify branded products, but I don't see the harm in asking.
Has anybody tried Fury X pellets? Do they contain 6-apb? The name and the price suggest a yes, but I just want to make sure...
I realize nobody can know for certain, but the effects should be enough evidence if anybody has tried them.

Hey guys.

I'm interested in giving the apb another go...

I only tried it once of the 2nd tan batch.

I had around 70mgs back then and it was pretty good but was thinking 100mg would be a nice tasty dose for me.

That is going by the sample standards though so I wouldn't know what it would be like strengthwise these days.

Oh ye and I am thinking of going for the loose powder from a rep'tuble vendor.

Does 100mg sound reasonable as a nice moderate dose for no tolerance?

I only dabble every few months so wanna hit the sweet spot 1st time.

100mg would be a good moderate to low dose of this chem. theres no way to tell if this is your sweet spot, but i had fun on that amount before.
you could potentially go higher (like 110-120) and still enjoy it. another option is to redose a bit into the trip, to prolong it or heighten it in case you are not where you wanted to be. maybe read up a bit the previous posts in this thread to decide.

Does anyone think this stuff would "go bad"? I've had some sitting in a drawer since just after NYE and thought I might give it another whirl later this month...

Status
Not open for further replies.