• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-IT / 5-API Thread

5-IT is definitely worth a try, i would rank it higher than 6-APB. For me 100mg works fine i dont need to go higher or redose.

Sorry my post was really arsy - far too easy to judge someone on a stimulant binge when I'm not on one. :)

For something actually constructive: Sitting down can help alleviate some of the pressure on the bladder so make it easier to pee but IMO the best option is cannabis - at the end of a binge smoking some on the come down sorts out the bladder problem instantly and always allows me to finally piss (am-2201 also works well).

No problem :).

Thanks for that advice, will try one of those if that problem happens again, hopes not =D

My vendor screwed up and got me 5-IT instead of 6-APB, and I screwed up by not testing it and working up to 250mg in a few doses. Comparatively it was annoyingly stimulating and much longer lasting, I started early yet only fully came down I think 22 hours after I started dosing, a full 18 hours after the last dose.

I overdid it cause of the misidentification.

I took the plunge and bombed 100mg of this yesterday afternoon. Quite unique really although for me it feels closest to 6-apb or mdma. The very long come up and long duration remind me of AMT but it is not at all trippy and I had none of the GI effects that I associate with tryptamines. After one and half hours I still felt nothing and attempted to insufflate 25mg, but as others have commented this doesn't work, so I dabbed it instead. It wasn't until after 2 hours that I felt any real change and that was an increase in energy and motivation (cue 30 minutes of manic rubbish clearing in the garden) followed by chilled relaxation listening to music in a bubble of contentment. My partner had taken a similar amount by now and we decided to go to the pub which we coped with fine. I'll write a proper TR after a couple of days to see if there is any delayed come down but today I feel fine if slightly sluggish. In summary; be prepared for a very long come up, especially on a full stomach; it lasts a long time, I still felt it after seven hours on a 100mg dose. Although I felt no side effects after injestion, my partner felt nausea on the come up, perhaps because she took it on an empty stomach whereas I had eaten. Expect nystagmus, dilated pupils and bruxism if you are prone to them.

I have tried this twice now - both times I did 120mg split into 2 equal doses about an hour apart. This gave me a gradual come-up over 2-3 hours followed by a really nice 6-8 hours of chatty, horny, happy stimulation. I felt no real desire to re-dose and I was able to function happily in straight company.

I have read of much higher doses producing some more euphoria but also some unwanted side-effects. I would advise caution and recommend that people start low and build up slowly as re-dosing is effective.

At high doses I have seen reports of dysphoria, delirium, pain, unconsciousness, confusion, hyperthermia, tremors. I experienced only positive effects but I would not recommend a higher starting dose for these reasons. My gut feeling is that this chemical could be potentially very dangerous in a binge type situation and it seems that the dose required varies a lot from individual to individual. My guess is it's only a matter of time before we see reports of the first fatality attributed to this chemical. I don't want to be a scaremonger but this chemical apparently isn't as forgiving of abuse as it might initially appear to be.

My vendor screwed up and got me 5-IT instead of 6-APB, and I screwed up by not testing it and working up to 250mg in a few doses. Comparatively it was annoyingly stimulating and much longer lasting, I started early yet only fully came down I think 22 hours after I started dosing, a full 18 hours after the last dose.

I overdid it cause of the misidentification.

Are you sure it was 5-IT? Not saying it wasn't, but 22 hours doesn't seem to be in the duration range for this chemical, though I may be wrong - but what made you assume it was 5-IT if it was incorrectly labelled and not tested?

Experiences or opinions of how 5-IT might work in combination with a psychedelic from the tryptamine class, for example 4-HO-MET?

I'm probably missing something? In what sense? It's nothing like. The only thing that's ever been like MDMA, or will ever be like MDMA is MDMA.

Not sure why people say stuff like this. There are other drugs which resemble an MDMA experience. Some people cannot even notice the difference. Especially those of us with a "lifelong" tolerence to these types of drugs. I know I can still get high from MDMA (Infact I haven't even done any in over a year) however I don't get the extreme euphoria (the magic) or eye wiggles anymore, unless I do insane massive overdoses. I think that could be due to MDMA quality going to shit over the years, or it could be due to tolerence. I simply can't get eye wiggles anymore, if I do they are just very minor. And I normally take pretty high doses of whatever substance I am doing.

But just as an example, there are many combos to replace MDMA (Sure you might not love your worst enemy on these combos, but at least the euphoria or buzz/body feelings are pretty much identical to a good roll) some of these are M1+4fa,
M1+MDAI, M1+MDPV, etc, etc. There are many out there. Even closely related substances such as MDA and MDEA will provide the user with an MDMA like experience. What I look for is the extreme happiness. If I can find a combo that can equal MDMA in this respect, then that is good enough for me. Of course the music will sound better and everything will fall into place if you can equal this.

But long story short, there are tons of good combos out there. Just need to find one that satisfies you. And of course if you can get MDMA, more power to you. But not all of us can so we need some kind of combo. Hell I've found just 4-FA on it's own, mixed with only alcohol and maybe some weed, will produce an MDMA like roll which lasts for 12 hours or more. This is considering I redose the 4-FA at least once.

And about the 5-IT...wish I would of done more research on this one earlier. I focused on 6-apb which was a big disappointment for me (check my report in the dandy 6-apb thread). I think by reading these reports on 5-IT, I'll absolutely love this substance. I like how the come up is said to be "slow" bcuz the way my metabolism works, I'll feel it instantly anyway (I always do, no matter what drug I take, I feel it the instant I swallow it, even if it is rather subtle, it's strange that no one else is like this. Maybe I've burned a hole in my esophagus or did something to my digestion to make the chemicals go down quicker. I'm no scientist but one thing I know is that I've shit my food out within 10 minutes of eating it and I Read online that this wouldnt be possible without a "hole" inside you. I wouldn't doubt if I do, I suffer from terrible discomfort 24/7 unless Im on some type of drug. I have the world's worst heartburn along with many other side effects I think I have to deal with permanently. Eating healthy is the best thing you can do if you're going to do these types of drugs. But 5-IT sounds great. I love how it keeps you happy and feeling good all night. Just what I need. Even methylone is a bummer to me now because if I take it on it's own, it lasts for maybe an hour or two. Just not nearly long enough. 4-FA is my current favorite but 5-IT may surpass this. I'll let you know and keep you guys updated with my report when I finally do some (havent even ordered any yet) hopefully it will be soon. Need to find a good source first. Also I plan to combine the
5-IT with 4-FA and possibly some M1 or MDPV and when I do I'll let you know how this went as well.

Maybe you should see a doctor about that, dude... l o l

Don't believe in Doctors. I treat myself normally, I'm not into surgery, drugs (lol the irony), or death so I try to stay away from hospitals. I haven't been to one in about 15 years and I will never go back. I've been in car accidents, broken bones, etc. I NEVER go to the doctors. I even almost died one night from choking on my vomit, but I didn't go. I held on for dear life and god saved me (Loooong story) but my point here is that no one needs to go there. They don't do anything for you in the US, they are a scam. They just want your money. I can't say the same for all countries, since I only live here.(I hear the UK actually has a decent health care system) But if you live in the USA you should avoid doctors/hospitals whenever possible. They are ignorant, which is not even their fault. They were purposely trained in drugs and not nutrition(They are even trained with false information regarding some well known natural cures!) so most doctors have no clue how to cure disease...and their advice will most likely be dangerous. Their job is to prescribe you a drug, which masks the symptoms, then that drug causes a new disease (or symptoms) which will land you right back in the doctors again in a few months. And so they prescribe you a new drug for that. It NEVER ends. If you live in the US and go to the doctor's office for every little problem, rest assured you will be going back regularly and you'll be paying insane amounts of money for worthless ass drugs that are just created to make you sick.

lol you shouldn't of said anything about "Doctors" you just got me started now. But yeah I know what I have is very serious. I actually would like to cure it one day myself, but it takes a whole lifestyle change. So I know how to cure it. I am the one at fault for abusing my body and not giving it what it needs to cure itself. The reason I won't go seek help from a doctor is obvious- As I just explained, they won't do anything to cure it...and it will end up just causing me more problems in the long run. Only prescription drug I'll even take is Oxycodone and that is because I get no bad side effects from it, and it is not addictive for me. So I see nothing wrong with it, it helps my quality of life, as it actually MASKS the problem I have with my digestion. When I take a roxy, the food I eat actually stays in me and digests. It normally would constipate a healthy person pretty badly, but for me it just evens me out and stops any diarhea. I still use the bathroom everyday when I take roxy's (But instead of going 10x a day, I just go once...and it comes out normally, no diarhea or undigested food in the stool) they help with my digestion more than any other drug I've ever tried in my life. They should prescribe them for people like me...lol but I'm sure they won't for a reason such as this because of the potential for abuse I figure.

Last edited:
Haha, I tried this on the following morning after being on lots of alcohol, coke and 125mg of 6-apb. I was pretty tired and drained in the morning so I thought I'd give 125mg of 5-IT a go in the morning. It was NOTHING like aMT, it was brilliant. It didn't speed (without the physical stimulation) me up (probably because I was tired anyway, it was just a lovely relaxed, cosey feeling. It kind of reminded me of speed with a longer come-up). Next time I'll try it when I'm more sober. I should also point out there was no come-down either. It made my eyes huge and wobbly, this could have been because of the 6-apb the following night.

I had to wear sunglasses when I went out with my mum, as my eyes were HUGE. I wasn't gurning though, it has an almost dopey and sped up mind feeling. Kinda like 5-apb visuals with a clear mind.

Last edited:
Maybe seeing a psychiatrist would be the right option for you, king of beans.

Lmao..I am a psychologist

Alright... whatever dude.

Whatever dude? I just give you some valuable life saving info and all you say is "Whatever"
this goes to show how brainwashed they have everyone here in the US...you should know better, since you're doing these drugs that open your mind, you should be able to think for yourself. I know acid and shrooms gave me that ability. Before that I was a blind sheep just like most Americans are. I would of paid "Them" to kill me and not even of known it. Luckily I found out the medical system here is a fraud, and I was able to think for myself and not let them scare me into the hospital anymore. I got cancer and trusted the natural cures I had found online...and guess what? I had the cancer for 2 years, it wasn't that serious, it was skin cancer, not malignant...but it was spreading slowly across my stomach. After I did the natural cure, it was completely GONE in 2 days. (Yes only 2 days, completely gone, and it never returned) So I know this is no joke. Chemo just kills you. You have a much better chance to survive getting no treatment at all, then you do from getting chemo. And that is all they do here for cancer. No wonder they have no cure. They like to use Radiation, which weakens your body's defense even more, therefore causing the cancer to get much worse and it speeds up your death greatly. I've seen it happen too much, this is no joke. No one needs to die from cancer, it's a simple disease to treat...and the natural treatments are practically free, so cost is no issue.

Last edited:
^ A 2 day natural cure for cancer? Really? :|

Back on topic, how long does it take for you're pupils to return to normal (or enough to be able to pass as sober)? Would 9 hours be enough, don't have a lot of time to myself at the moment and can't appear fucked around certain anti-drug flatmates.

My cancer was cured in two days but it wasn't that advanced. But I did have it for several years untreated before I started the treatment with the natural cure. I apologize I didn't mention what this substance was. It is very cheap I dont know if I am allowed to mention it here, they may think I'm advertising (But I'm not I dont sell the product, you can get it on Ebay or online though) so I will just tell you to type in Vitamin B 17 cure into google and you will find info about it. For certain cancers it would obviously take longer than 2 days, but studies have been done and the product has worked in 100% of cases which had not yet been treated with any chemo. If you have done any chemo your chances of surviving are 50% less with the natural treatment. So best to avoid chemo at all costs, don't ever accept it. Even doctors themselves wouldn't do it cuz they know you only have about a 3% or less success rate with it. I doubt it's even that high. I dont see how anyone could survive chemo long term without a miracle.

Well I know I am posting all this in the 5-IT section (not the best place) but if I can even help save one life, then it would of been more than worth it. You never know, there might be some freak out there who just found out he has terminal cancer and was interested in trying out the 5-IT, so they will read this and they can decide what they want to do. They may be led here for a reason, hopefully will end up saving a life. It's worth a shot at least for any of you to research this. This same product should be taken even if you have no cancer. You cannot get cancer if you take this product...(Just like you cant get scurvy if you take vitamin C) so it will keep you healthy and cancer free. I don't even take it that often anymore and my cancer has not returned. This was about 10 years ago when all of this happened, and I use the product several times a year and that's it.

Bottom line is, the hospital will NOT cure your cancer...and on top of that they charge ridiculous amounts of money, just to kill you. Their treatment is a failure. Plain and simple, you need to do lots of research on this and you'll discover the deeper truth and find out why so many are dying from cancer. And just for legal purposes I am not claiming that this product will cure cancer, I am claiming that it will give you the nutrition your body needs to cure the cancer itself. As I said, it's worked in 100% of virgin cases, and many experiments have been done. It's worth a shot, if you think you're going to die anyway. One lie you will find from the FDA is that this product is dangerous. Completely false. It is 100% natural and the bible states that everyone should eat this. It's very simple and easy to get but not sold in stores due to the threat it would be to the pharmaceutical industry.

To answer your question, I wouldn't think Pupils would be that big of a problem. No one will notice if it's a dark room your pupils are supposed to be bigger anyway. And if it's light they will get smaller. Only time my pupils are ever huge is if I'm tripping balls. But actually that's not true. I noticed last night they were HUGE and I was only doing methylone and 4-MEC so I guess it can happen. But with 6-apb it wasn't a problem like I thought it would be when I was reading the reports. It didn't really mess me up that much but everyone is different. So if you're sensitive to this type of stuff, you may need up to 12 hours to get back to normal. I'm just guessing from what I've read, I have yet to try the drug myself.

Last edited:
I've given 120mg a go this morning, as its my day off from work today. I'll report back later.

This is really really good stuff. It's like good speed with a lot of serotonin but not in a rush. It's very reinforcing and gurny. Not trippy in the slightest though, accept for objects seem slightly brighter. MY EYES ARE HUGE!!