• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Five

I remember another Bluelighter claiming that all 4-subs, including 4-HO-MiPT become very DMT like at huge doses (also IV), and honestly all very alike at those doses.
Interesting to hear that you have somewhat similar experience, I’m not in the mood for 100mg of either miprocin or metocin anyway, but interesting.... life was indeed good when psilacetin was everywhere.

I remember another Bluelighter claiming that all 4-subs, including 4-HO-MiPT become very DMT like at huge doses (also IV), and honestly all very alike at those doses.
Interesting to hear that you have somewhat similar experience, I’m not in the mood for 100mg of either miprocin or metocin anyway, but interesting.... life was indeed good when psilacetin was everywhere.
Yes this is very true for IM anyway. I wouldn't even go near IV unless it was injected by a sitter due to how fast that would kick in given IM is instant. I love the rush of IV but always tend to prefer IM in most chemicals.

Any 4-sub or tryptamines I've tried IM'd just go up easily 5-10x in strength compared to their oral dose. Immediate comeup (comparable to sniffing 2C-E) for any I've tried, sharp rise over 5 minutes. But extremely clean since it doesn't cause any nausea.

There are certain tryptamines I would only IM now having tried it but I highly recommend trying a range of 4-subs at 80-100mg oral first before even considering IM'ing 20-25mg. Normally 10mg gets things going nicely even at this range in IM but at 30-35mg it goes crazy for most 4-subs. Prepare to loose control and get naked many times.

Note: I would not inject any Phenethylamine without being very sure of what you're doing - they are much more caustic. Also maybe avoid injecting any oxidised material and stick to fresh pure batches.

Thanks, I'd love to explore those ranges, but it sounds daunting honestly, only drug I've taken that would come close in intensity is likely DPT (since that also lasts a couple hours), and that wasn't even IM. I'd be more worried about the stimulation and nausea coming with those doses. I hope to find it all out myself sometime, I guess that's likely.

Thanks, I'd love to explore those ranges, but it sounds daunting honestly, only drug I've taken that would come close in intensity is likely DPT (since that also lasts a couple hours), and that wasn't even IM. I'd be more worried about the stimulation and nausea coming with those doses. I hope to find it all out myself sometime, I guess that's likely.

DPT insufflated is comparable in intensity. In fact similar to trying high oral doses first I would not go near IM of a tryptamine without having tried at least 150-200mg insufflated of DPT and be able to comfortably handle the experience.

I would love to IM DPT but don't have any. However it is very strong insufflated that I think it might be very easy to turn dark if the dose is wrong. Strangely I prefer DPT to DMT by far.

DPT insufflated is comparable in intensity. In fact similar to trying high oral doses first I would not go near IM of a tryptamine without having tried at least 150-200mg insufflated of DPT and be able to comfortably handle the experience.

I would love to IM DPT but don't have any. However it is very strong insufflated that I think it might be very easy to turn dark if the dose is wrong.
Noted. When going that high I'm actually more worried about something snapping and going psychotic than things just turning dark. Thanks either way, great reminder that there's lots to discover yet, I seemed to have subconsciously forgotten that I have multiple 4-sub tryptamines as well.

Anyway, that guy was IV'ing 100mg and more of every 4 sub, he was a fucking machine, full blackout levels of intensity apparently.

I have had enough 4-AcO-DMT at this point to know there is definitely a difference between batches. The best 4-AcO-DMT I ever had turned into a gooey brown glob. I ended up eating a gram over a week because I thought it was going to melt completely into a liquid at the rate it was going. Every next dose was more comfortable physically than the last. The stuff melted so fast I was eventually just carving off goopy unweighed chunks and eating them. That stuff produced the most powerful mindfuckery and perceptual changes I have ever experienced.
Last year I got this stuff that was completely white, usually even my nonmelty stuff was a little off white to tan, and it produced very little mental effects, but gave me really colorful rave laser type effects.
There seems to be a spectrum of possibilies. I want to get the hcl, fumerate and freebase and do back to back tests on them.

Noted. When going that high I'm actually more worried about something snapping and going psychotic than things just turning dark. Thanks either way, great reminder that there's lots to discover yet, I seemed to have subconsciously forgotten that I have multiple 4-sub tryptamines as well.

Anyway, that guy was IV'ing 100mg and more of every 4 sub, he was a fucking machine, full blackout levels of intensity apparently.

I agree, my best way to describe it is by comparing it to ketamine. If you sniff a massive 'too much' khole line of ketamine at a bad setting, e.g. a house party. You'll have a terrifying k-hole but the mind will come back and in a few hours everything is fine.

With DPT if someone were to take too much and be in a bad setting I can see their mind being unhinged and longer lasting effects. The way the lower doses split the personality to the DPT realm and you lying down on the bed is so mind boggling in itself. Thankfully as the doses have went higher it just becomes more colourful and enjoyable. As long as you have a setting were you can be alone, lie in the dark and have some headphones DPT seems to go great. But I'd hate to be unable to do that on a high dose, the vibrations remind me of dissociatives. But on a dissociative you would just lie down, on DPT if you didn't know to lie down you'd probably get confused and not enjoy it.

That's insane about the 100mg doses. I could not imagine the intensity of such experiences. Maybe one day...
I have had enough 4-AcO-DMT at this point to know there is definitely a difference between batches. The best 4-AcO-DMT I ever had turned into a gooey brown glob. I ended up eating a gram over a week because I thought it was going to melt completely into a liquid at the rate it was going. Every next dose was more comfortable physically than the last. The stuff melted so fast I was eventually just carving off goopy unweighed chunks and eating them. That stuff produced the most powerful mindfuckery and perceptual changes I have ever experienced.
Last year I got this stuff that was completely white, usually even my nonmelty stuff was a little off white to tan, and it produced very little mental effects, but gave me really colorful rave laser type effects.
There seems to be a spectrum of possibilies. I want to get the hcl, fumerate and freebase and do back to back tests on them.

I've experimented with lots of batches of LSD and strains of mushrooms and notice a difference in effects - so I'm open to this idea. I've tried lots of batches of 4-ACO-DMT and always found it quite similar though - although it could be that these 'batches' were actually just the same batch but being stored long term. I have no evidence to back it up but even the same batch as a white powder then oxidised to a black goo seems to change effects in ways.

I have had trips that give those laser type effects like oral DMT then other trips that are more like mushrooms. I really prefer the first. Once you get over the comeup with 4-ACO-DMT which can be slightly darker compared to other 4-subs it's an incredible experience. Closing your eyes and seeing alex grey style visions for hours, music appreciation amplified to another level. Body feels like it's peaking in health and energy.

Out of all my psychedelic experiences (a few hundred) an intense experience I had on high dose 4-ACO-DMT and a k-hole after a night of MDMA and speed is probably the most life changing trip I had. It destroyed any depression for months and left an afterglow I can only compare to pre-ban MXE but it lasted for months not days. But it was also the most intense in terms of ego loss, I forgot everything, then I returned to coloured lines and slowly came to over an hour or so. Then I had an amazing stream of what felt like information. It was like 10 essays worth of information were being channeled into me in seconds at a time over and over. I felt purpose in the universe and no longer alone and lost. It wasn't intended, I just took too much accidentally at a house party. But it was life changing.

I would love to IM DPT but don't have any. However it is very strong insufflated that I think it might be very easy to turn dark if the dose is wrong. Strangely I prefer DPT to DMT by far.
DPT is one of my favourite compounds. I've done 140 + 90 nasally which was very fun. I'd like to try 4-HO-MET in the 70+ range soon. I have no problem with injecting oil IM (AAS) but i've never injected RC's/drugs. Seems a bit sketchy for me, I don't really trust myself with the filter proces.

MXE and 4-AcO-DMT was reliably the best combo I ever experienced.
Those two took me places....

Dissociatives in general seem to be great diving boards for psychedelics...

Yep, 3-Meo-PCP was also a great launch pad for 4-AcO-DMT too, but I do recall having a very weird dysphoric experience after holing on Ketamine and being high on Psilacetin, I felt like I'd died and was in some strange purgatory for my various sins...couldn't wait to leave 😀

To be fair not all my trips were necessarily good. I had an extreme fascination with this certain dissociative psychedelic realm, even when I saw shadow people and got caught in thought loops and paradoxes I still wanted more.....

Does anyone know how the current batches of this is?
I got My hands on some very white looking fumerate salts of 4acodmt.
I got it in europe from a vendor with very Good reputation.
The same vendor also blessed me with some DOC pellets.

Probably going to try around 30mg of it tonight, after a allergy test that is.
Since the same vendor sold me doc and has several nbomes then i dont want to take 30mg of unknown powder.

Do an allergy test of less than 1mg or, use a testing kit. I have some decently white fumarate but I got it maybe a year ago now.
Yeah thats the plan, im going to take a very small amount sublingual.
That way if its a nbome then i will know.
Looks like a tryptamine though, dont ask me how i know.
But i usually see a difference in phens and trypts.

Im glad to report there is still high quality material out there!

I did a unknown amount allergy test (i used a small Blade to put 35mg in some rolling papper)
Then i just licked the blade afterwards.
I guess i got like 3-5mg.

After no more then 30mins i was sure it was the right chem.
I felt very relaxed and wanted more.

I took the ball of Rolling papper with the 35mg aswell.

The trip was quite strong, alot more dmt like then i remember this chem too be.
Maybe it was the dose but it was very Close to a +100mg dmt pharmahuasca trip.

Pleasent most of the time, however the chem did try to scare me with some weird thoughts.

To be honest i'm fairly glad that my 50mg trips ended out boring. I've been searching for 1,5 years for 4-AcO-DMT since it's banned here in the Netherlands and to know knowledge there isn't a single RC vendor in europe selling it. I've seen it listed in Canada I think but I don't want to import oversead. Althrough it's tempting tho since i'd like to have 25b-NBOH powder which they don't sell here in europe.

disappointment 4-aco-DMT, my first experience with him was 5 days ago. I took 25mg orally, it was strange, how not to feel the onset or offset, an experience Introspective without energy, without life ... Without visuals, without brightness, practically 2 / 3h writing, the words flowed continuously, was like my hand be the brain and the pen my mouth. 🤷🏻‍♂‍.I launched a few times 4-HO-MiPT, 30mg the onset going up was sexy, erotic, just want sex, the peak has colorful visuals, and eyes on everything like the mushies but without their cloudy aura, but clear and defined as mescaline, the bodily buzz is warm, like floating, unimpaired disposition, perfect unity. Only the fall was strange at times, seemed delusional with a certain feeling of being watched and some more annoying mild auditory hallucinations. Overall 4-HO-MiPT is a winning bet, I already did it with key and liked it, and I will launch with mescaline that I think will match perfect 👌. Is this normal ?? It shouldn't look like at least?? I will try again in a few days, I hope it changes, I would not like to put it in the drawer and forget, expected more than 4-aco-DMT.

Dont bother trying in a few days cheech - wait 3 or 4 weeks and take 75mg.

Take aco too often and you just get more sedation and next day headache - none of the good stuff.

Dont bother trying in a few days cheech - wait 3 or 4 weeks and take 75mg.

Take aco too often and you just get more sedation and next day headache - none of the good stuff.
ya thank's, I just thought it was strange how was ... 🤷🏻‍♂️

With my first batch, of freebase from way back (which I still have a couple hundred mg frozen) i slowly worked my way up because reports made it sound so intense. 20 was mostly a body buzz with some faint colour enhancement and swirls. 25 had more visuals but nothing I’d write home about. I found it rather anxiolytic perhaps because it was so sedating, either way there wasn’t much headspace to report besides that. It wasn’t until 30 mg that things got interesting, both in terms of visuals and headspace. 37 was almost too much lol ... now friends who ordered the same batch experiences “circus type visuals” at 25 mg.

With a more recent batch of fumarate things didn’t start to get interesting until 35 mg.

Yet I read reports of ppl taking doses thatd send me into the cosmos (ie the 75 suggested above)

Tl;dr I think personal tolerances and batch variances are at play. I’d suggest giving it a couple weeks and then titrate slowly because who knows when you’ll find that spot on the curve where not enough turns into too much lol