• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this drug has a very dark addictive side to it. watch out. it messes with your head after a while.

can make you very anxious in a bad way

3-MeO-PCP has solidified its place as the most perfect dissociative I could imagine, in my subjective opinion. A mind blowing emotional experience which has brought me a profound peace. I logged onto my chosen vendor today to discover that it's disappeared from sale... Part of me is glad, were it not for the prohibitive price tag, the habit that's loomed over me with this compound would have manifested and rooted much more firmly I think. But I've had such a wonderful set of experiences with it everywhere between the 20-100mg mark (as a rule) that I'm going to be absolutely devastated to see it made unavailable, I have to be honest! It's a compulsive and strongly habit forming substance, it's tricky to negotiate due to its long and subtle onset and the way in which it seems to 'build' in the system. With a sensible strategy of doses it's possible to function normally with an undercurrent of peace and well being, and at higher doses it becomes an intense and potentially overwhelming dissociate experience.

Combination with Ketamine was one of the most incredible drug experiences of my life!

Combination with Ketamine was one of the most incredible drug experiences of my life!

that would be amazing for sure ! could you by any chanse tell more about the experiance with combining it with ketamine ?

I'd be really interested in hearing more about this experience!

Btw, be careful with this stuff.

Yeah, I know I need to be A LOT more careful with this, I'm very much due a break from it now while I save the remains of my stash (with the imminent UK ban its all I'll likely ever have again). My tolerance has gotten ridiculous, 100mg in a night is pretty much my standard although on this occasion I did go into it far quicker than I usually would.

As for describing the experience, I am really struggling to find words. It was absolutely 100% a hole (previously I've been extremely dissociated but still somewhere short) and in that respect not entirely disimilar to a k-hole or m-hole. I can't really do the poetic psychedelic descriptions others manage, besides I've always found that dissociative experiences tend to be some kind of play on the things in my head at that particular time, usually related to whatever I've been thinking about or doing that day.

It certainly felt much more like an out-of-body experience than any I've had off MXE, or indeed anything I've had off K for years. There was a complete incomprehension of time, it felt like forever and instantaneous all at once, anything was everything and all made sense in a way I could not possibly begin to describe. The whole thing was more intense than any other hole I've had, in that respect while interesting (for want of a better word) it lacked much of the relaxing warmth of other holes. I guess this is probably attributable to the overall more stimulating nature of this chem compared to its cousins, I suspect I may even have been sat upright throughout the whole thing for example.

On a more negative note, I'm not entirely sure it was what a lot of people would consider "enjoyable" (though the same could apply to a lot of drugs I like), for the most part I can barely remember much of the night and the residuals from doing this amount of the stuff lasted well into the week, i was at least able to sleep Sunday night.

Certainly an experience I'm glad to have had and probably ranks as one of my all-time most memorable drug experiences. Considering however the duration of after effects and the admittedly reckless (potentially dangerous???) quantities needed, its probably not one I'll be looking to repeat in a hurry.

so you got that hole state from 100mg? all at once or separate doses(if so how many in what interval)? roa?

what is considered the best roa for 3meopcp?
from my brief trials i found sublingual and oral more effective than nasal, nasal was weak kinda.
can't really tell if i actually did sublingual because after holding it long enough under my tounge when swalloing it still was pretty bitter tasting...
i have the hbr, could it be that its unsnortable? like dxm hbr? or is dxm hbr unsnortable because it needs to pass trough the liver ?

4meoPCP last long to but is very "sedative/anesthetic".
May be a mixte with the 3 meo can be a good balanced long hole respice.

Hello everbody. I am on the shit right now, writing manically, sorry for any mistakes. also for bad english :p

I live in a part of the world, where there is virtually no black market for drugs.... It is an small town in the arctics only connected to the surrounding world by airplanes and ships. There simply are no roads out of here :) Anyway, the only thing that can be obtained here is hashish and I am not a fan of that. I LOVE dissociatives and I have some experience with DXM from my teenage years, when that was the only stuff we could get... it was sold over-the-counter back then. Later I developed a fondness of ketamine, and I have had wonderful, introspective experiences with that drug. I would *love* to have some ketamine right now, but since i am a bit geographically challenged, I decided to order some 3-MeO-PCP, as it can be shipped legally anywhere in the world :) ....
It took around 5 days and I was really happy when I received the discrete, white envelope at my school (which is where my mail is being delivered). I took it home to my room, opened it and ate a tiny dip of the powder to check for allergies and possible toxicity. I did not feel anything from that and decided to try a small the following weekend. I do not have a precision scale. I eyeball stuff. It is irresponsible, I know :/ I just start out with a tiny, tiny pile and then work my way up, developing a feel for the substance along the way..

Anyway, I PO'ed around 5mg short time after getting off from school. I had bought 2 bottles of white wine for the evening, as we had just turned in a major assignment, and holidays where coming. During the come-up I felt more and more detached from the world, like my body was doing stuff on it's own and I was just riding along. In that sense, 3-MeO-PCP reminded me a lot about my DXM-experiences, where I have never hallucinated, but always felt very alienated to the things happening around me. Anyway, I drank some white wine and decided to continue writing on this short story, that I was in the process of writing.. I had already decided on the frame of the story and had a rough plot, so I just tried to make my imagination and feeling about the story come alive in written words. I felt very energetic and a kind of tunnel-vision towards the text that I was writing. It was quite easy to turn my imagination into words and to imagine how a potential reader would receive the text, so I wrote around one full A4-page on my computer in what felt like half an hour. When I read it now, it all makes sense and I cannot really improve it. It's good shit.
Then my friend, who I am studying with, came by.... he had also turned in his assignment and was ready to party. He ate some of the 4-HO-MET, that I have also ordered through the internet. He is not into dissociatives, so he did not care to try the 3-MeO-PCP. The atmosphere between us was great. We talked and talked... I don't really remember about what, but I remember that I felt that we where opening to each other, having a meaningful, deep conversation and I was convinced that everything I said was creme de la creme of "what could be said" :) ....... that we where uncovering deep personal and universal truths in our conversation.
I had talked to another guy from my class (N) earlier about watching a movie the same night, and I felt a bit obliged to go to the common room (both me, my 4-HO-MET-munching friend and this 3rd gentleman live in the same student house) and see if he was up to something. So I snorted a small bump, around the same size as the first and then we both went to the common room and met N there. I brought the second bottle of wine as the first had now been emptied. I told him that I was pretty much up for any movie that I had not seen before, and that I would love to be challenged (or maybe provoked?) a bit. So we put on "The Hurt Locker".
I am generally not very positive about war, so he struck a nerve by putting on a movie about the world of a "modern" common soldier. The movie was very convincing, I remember, but I did not feel that strongly about the horrifying things happening on the screen, maybe because I was quite dissociated. Anyway, when it was done, I still had a bit of megalomaniac in me and wanted to share my "sophisticated critique" of the movie with N.... It was all bullshit though :D I was too drunk and dissociated to really make any sense. The movie had shown, quite realistically, I think, how it is to be an american soldier in Iraq. I was provoked by the fact that the movie only showed the war from one side, and that was the only reason for not liking it. I think. But it gets kind of blurry at this point :) I went to bed and had some vivid dreams about travelling with this train, that had "Ganesh" written on the side of it. Ganesh is known as the remover of obstacles, and it made me think about how it is necessary to let go of stupid shit (like annoyances, worries, etc) before real meditation can commence. When I woke up, I still felt a bit unreal, but I graduately came to myself as my hangovers faded.

Anyway, from this experience, I would say that 3-MeO-PCP makes me feel detached in kind of the same way as DXM does.... I guess that is what dissociation kind of means? 3-MeO-PCP also has a manic side to it. I *can* sit down and watch a movie, but as soon as I decide to do something productive, my mind starts tunnelling, and my fingers start to fing. There might be some productive potential in this drug.
I have used the substance two times since the experience in the above story. i had similar experiences both times.

so you got that hole state from 100mg? all at once or separate doses(if so how many in what interval)? roa?

what is considered the best roa for 3meopcp?
from my brief trials i found sublingual and oral more effective than nasal, nasal was weak kinda.
can't really tell if i actually did sublingual because after holding it long enough under my tounge when swalloing it still was pretty bitter tasting...
i have the hbr, could it be that its unsnortable? like dxm hbr? or is dxm hbr unsnortable because it needs to pass trough the liver ?

Like I said I have a huge tolerance, I've been getting through 100mg+ in a night for some time now, pretty much every weekend for several months. I already had a massive MXE tolerance and I've done enough K over the last decade or so to build a fairly permanent tolerance to that. I don't even bother weighing up doses any more but I can eyeball 20-25mg pretty accurately. ROA has always been nasal and I find that perfectly effective.

On this occasion I recall sniffing lines at about a rate of every 20-30 mins, pretty sure I did around 5 or 6 before realising I was quite fucked and putting it away. So, not all at once but pretty close together.

I'm guessing this stuff I've got now is the HBr, its rougher on the nose than any previous batches and seems to have a slower onset of effects which may explain why I felt like it wasn't working properly and needed more.

Seriously though, I've done a lot of this stuff and have a long history of dissociative use. I would not recommend anyone attempt a hole like I did without getting to know this substance well first.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, phatboy303.

Haven't taken this one too often, everytime in low doses and even with staggered ones below 15mgs as far as i remember. I'd really like to dive more into this one because it has some really interesting properties, but regarding the fact that it'll blast my dissociative-tolerance trough the roof and there's so much more to explore (3-MeO-PCE is also very nice, and i really do love MXE<3), i'm going easy on it.

I think combining it with MXE could be awesome, read some interesting things about it.

>>well, this raises the IMHO much more interesting question why this compound is sold in two different salt forms. is there any chemical reasoning beyond my understanding that makes 3-MeO-PCP HBr in some way superior to 3-MeO-PCP HCl?

Its in the method of preparation, the HBr salt is inferior to the HCl salt because it contains less base per gram, bromine being quite heavy.

In addition to that the HBr often results from a skipped synthesis step, so in addition to being less potent its also more likely to be less pure.

I understand that the HBr should be inferior to the HCl, at least with regards to bromine weight, but I have to say that from my own experience it seems to be better quality. The onset of effects does appear to be slower and it is far less pleasant on the nose, but I've been taking less and getting more fucked off it than I was previously on the HCl.

The fact that the first time I managed to hole on this stuff (after all of it I've done these last few months) was on the HBr says something, to me at least. In fact I've gotten pretty close to repeating the experience on doses that previously would have done far less.

Possibly, this says to me that the HCl purity was lower than should be expected, though I have been getting it from a reputable supplier. Perhaps the HBr simply absorbs better, possibly after it has left the inside of my nose, down my throat and into my digestive system. Whatever the case, as far as I'm concerned the HBr is better.

Hmmm.. There are reports matching yours that HBr absorbs slower than HCl, but that generally goes together with lower bioavailability.

This stuff sounds facinating, even for someone with less interest in dissociatives than with other compounds.

Given that 3-meo-pcp is often quoted as being very long acting, how do you ease or end a trip if it turns out that you're uncomfortable with the effects? With long acting drugs like MDPV or DOC (obviously completely different compounds) it's downers of some sort to ease the effects, what about long-acting dissociatives such as this, how do you ease or end the trip?

& why is there so many different effects reported? Is this just one of hose drugs that effects everybody differently, or is the issue at the supply end, meaning drugs other than 3-meo-pcp are often being sold as 3-meo-pcp?

It's a complicated substance. Look at it's receptor binding affinities. Pretty loose lipped lady. With some tight binding. And with drugs as hard to pigeonhole as ACH's it only makes sense that there will be a huge variation in response. Christ, look at PCP!

I was reading about adulterant called PCC (I think) in a related compound (4-meo-pcp) & also wondered if the great variation of effect with this 3-meo-pcp compound was because of some kinda synthesis inefficiency. I understand that it's a tricky fucker to synthesise.

I s'pose dosage variation (due to such low dose activity), set & setting, the usual general differing human physiology & metabolism also play a part.

Can I ask again about how to abort a trip on such a long acting dissociative?

wayab said:
that would be amazing for sure ! could you by any chanse tell more about the experiance with combining it with ketamine ?

My experience of it will be more translatable for anyone familiar with the hugely different effect profile that accompanies a high tolerance. I think without this, it could have been overwhelming. I was fortunate enough to obtain some very high purity Ketamine to do the experiment with - a rare occurrence in my area. At an educated guess, I would suggest that the doses were around 30-40mg 3-MeO-PCP, followed by approximately 200mg ketamine. I cannot be sure of the latter figure, and I did continue to take more K as the evening went on. Setting was at home, on a comfortable sofa, pondering life.

I waited for the 3-MeO to set in to a comfortable undercurrent at around the ~1-1.5Hr mark. It tends to last a steady four hours or more for me. Having done some lower dose experiments previously with 3-MeO and n-ethyl-ketamine, I was quite comfortable in proceeding with a pretty standard quantity of Ketamine.
Around 200mg of K seemed to onset quickly, and within about ten minutes I experienced what I can only describe as a profound amplification of the 3-MeO: In my case this results in euphoria, a sense of peace and serenity, and an overall strong positive reinforcement effect. The emotional content was enlightening and beautiful. Both of these drugs tend to give me a sense of imperviousness to the outside world, and this was severalfold present here. I remained conscious and aware throughout, I'm not sure if I was capable of conversation - certainly wouldn't have been fluent, though, my paradigm was shifted somewhat by the intensity of the feeling. The dissociative "buzz" and "tingle" were magnified. I felt high, detached, and connected to my inner emotions and ideas. The two drugs, empirically speaking, seem to be wonderful potentiators of each other. The whole experience seemed to last a lot longer than a typical line of Ketamine does for me (usually a short duration, probably due to receptor tolerance).

P.S. Just to add a +1 to the person that mentioned its manic/productive potential - YES. This compound can produce a blissful and controlled mania which is absolutely banging!! Haha. Productivity is unstoppable if you allow it to put you in that mindset. Some of my best work has been done on 3-MeO. Just another reason I'm so sad to see it go.

Last edited:
Given that 3-meo-pcp is often quoted as being very long acting, how do you ease or end a trip if it turns out that you're uncomfortable with the effects? With long acting drugs like MDPV or DOC (obviously completely different compounds) it's downers of some sort to ease the effects, what about long-acting dissociatives such as this, how do you ease or end the trip?

The long duration here is really more to do with residuals / after-effects, the actual main "trip" really only lasts a few hours. Its more a case of you might think its finished and you've slept it off but actually its still there and you're probably not in full shape mentally (no heavy machinery kinda thing). In any case a couple of benzos will probably help chill you out a bit if its getting too much.

Many different people report different effects, it's the same as with MXE.

Besides it's binding affinities, those wide-spread effects totally depend on the Users condition, i.e. is one "normal", does he suffer depression, and so on. All these reports are just loose informations, you have to draw your own picture and see, which of those informations are needful for you.

Btw, you can surely take some benzos to smooth it out a bit, but don't think your back to baseline again, you won't be. 3-MeO-PCP/E lingers in the body much longer than Methoxetamine. It's not like being high on a stimulant and take benzos, that just doesn't work.

In the right hands at the right time, this long duration can be very very useful, in the wrong hands...:sus:

Last edited:
^ holy shit, longer than mxe? I'd swear the mxe half life is over a week. After I gave it up I was still getting high on it days later each time I would smoke weed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.