• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

I can definitely say this, of all the dissos I've tried this is the closest one to MXE. But there's also a problem; potency.
I think I'll understand better next week as I won't be using any disso till next weekend. So far regarding dose preference for me:

12-14mg 3-ho-pcp
20-25mg 3-meo-pce
80mg+ MXPr

Edit: I just realised that I was comparing the intensity with 3-ho-pcp which is totally wrong :D I tried to remember how I was feeling on MXE and came into conclusion this is exactly how I was feeling.

Last edited:
Yah the 100mg+ plugged range seems fun to explore, but ya might as well sprinkle in some gold atoms while you're at it..

I'm convinced it's the backyard where the fun's at with MXPr, to the point where I won't even bother testing insufflation. But rituals themselves have their merit, and the drip might produce a chemical, subtle, qualitative addition.

Alcohol works with these things, but not alcohol culture. A drop of vodka in your tea works wonders. Kidney hangovers in general tend to be mellower with some alcohol involved, the general fluid cycling perks (including diuretic stimulation) seem to outweigh its direct damage considerably.

Also try using the tea as plugging liquid (before adding sugar/honey), it's like directly perfuming your blood! =D

Guys I'm grinning because I feel euphoric. I've been so used to 3-ho-pcp dissociation that I forgot how I was feeling on mxe.

Edit: Duration is really short by the way.

Last edited:
Yah the 100mg+ plugged range seems fun to explore, but ya might as well sprinkle in some gold atoms while you're at it..

I'm convinced it's the backyard where the fun's at with MXPr, to the point where I won't even bother testing insufflation. But rituals themselves have their merit, and the drip might produce a chemical, subtle, qualitative addition.

Alcohol works with these things, but not alcohol culture. A drop of vodka in your tea works wonders. Kidney hangovers in general tend to be mellower with some alcohol involved, the general fluid cycling perks (including diuretic stimulation) seem to outweigh its direct damage considerably.

Also try using the tea as plugging liquid (before adding sugar/honey), it's like directly perfuming your blood! =D

Insufflation really works tho :D

I'm sure it does! I might have to try it, my scale just died after many many years of loyal launchpaddery.

First time eyeballing buttshots, oh ho ho..

Microdoses though. Eyeballing gets one lost in space.

Did you also prefer insufflation with MXE? For me, I found snorting MXE to be a waste, and oral was more potent and better quality of effects.

Insufflation opened up those amphetamine associations, which typically didn't bode well for the harmonious behaviour required to make a plunge into MXE end well. Oral is super nice and smooth and reliable, but it's kidney mortgage.

please somebody can send image in pm from stuff? i get fully clumpy wet powder. my friend try about 20-30mg with insufflation roa and not feel anything. i think im scammed...:(

Last edited:
Sounds like you got scammed, yep. Sorry about that. Please don't try to do the rest as it could be anything.

i order 3-meo-pcp from two another vendor and MXPr from third and all substance is the same fully clumpy wet inactive powder....i dont know whats happening...:/ what is yours MXPr color, consistency, smell etc? the image upload is allowed from chemicals?

Last edited:
Sure, you can upload an image. I haven't received mine yet but it should be active at 20-30mg and it shouldn't be wet, I know that.

i find one random user's photo on another forum and same as mine but he ordered from another vendor.

1571401815553.jpg

can someone provide a link or quick rundown of the precautions/risks relevant using disassociatives like mxpr? like if someone who had only encountered k a few times in passing with someone else choosing their dose were to come across mxpr, they’d have near no idea what it is. because almost all info about it is framed for and from people with k/mxe experience.

what should a novice know?

thanks!

Mine is clumpy white powder which dissolves in water fast.

so yours is the same as what's in the picture and need from this 80mg insufflated for high effects with disso tolerance?

Last edited:
can someone provide a link or quick rundown of the precautions/risks relevant using disassociatives like mxpr? like if someone who had only encountered k a few times in passing with someone else choosing their dose were to come across mxpr, they’d have near no idea what it is. because almost all info about it is framed for and from people with k/mxe experience.

what should a novice know?

thanks!

Dosage for dissos tends to last for quite a while, sometimes a year +, so don't abuse and build a huge tolerance.

There's various cognitive issues associated with heavy dissociative use, so don't be as liberal with usage as is possible with psychedelics. Psychosis and mania are possible as are general cognitive deficits. Where the line is seems to be different for different people. For example, I didn't experience any huge problems dosing MXE and 3-MEO-PCP 2-3x a week, sometimes 4x a week, for 6-9 months. But I imagine that's only because I was very conservative with dosing and using the minimum necessary. And, I could also be exaggerating my use. It certainly seemed like I was using that often. The possible mania is not to be exaggerated. Go look at the old MXE threads and 3-MEO-PCP threads during their peaks and you'll see tons of messiah complexes, universal insight/key to life moments, exclamatory statements about how much good and healing everyday disso use is facilitating for posters, etc.

Theoretically most dissos will cause bladder damage, but you'd likely have to be using tons for that to occur. The more potent the compound the less of a risk, as it seems to be associated with actual mass intake.

Dissos mix super well with psychedelics, but not all dissos with all psychedelics (for instance, O-PCE and LSD was terrible, waaay too much stimulation), so play around with it. Dissos are a great way to make psychs more approachable and easy - and also potentiate them. Be easy on dosage, the potentiation can be huge.

It's usually the case that oral ROA is the most full experience with dissos, plugging second, nasal last. People have different preferences, though. And of course, Ketamine doesn't play by this rule.

Lots of dissos take time to "get". For instance, I liked MXE a lot the first few times I used it, but I didn't really get it for like 6 months. And then something clicked and bam, a whole new level of amazingness. 3-MEO-PCP was the same for me.

Food usually tastes weird on them, not amazing like it does on psychs, try to plan your meals for while you're not high.

Things can get really "weird" on dissos. You may not have hyper self-consciousness around people with them like on psychs, but good luck trying to interact with anyone that isn't understanding. Words can be super hard as can just being in communication at all. The weirdness applies to the experience, too. That was an oft repeated phrase on MXE, "so weird". I can't really explain it more than that.

Usually dissos are best with low or no lights, light to no movement, and bassy downtempo/ambient music.

Light doses can be much different than what I've explained above, rather loosening you up a bit, making you more social, etc. but you have to play with it and see how you react to low doses. Don't take my word and low dose before a concert without knowing how it affects you.

I think that's what I have for now. Anyone have more that I haven't named?

thank you.

is it ok to redose? assuming you started with an small dose in the name of being precautious? like with k, a line would cause me to blackout but little bumps throughout a show would be enjoyable. making me think it's ok to do little bits of this substance instead of all at once? but i recently learned about lsd, another drug i'm not very familiar with, that redosing is frowned upon.

also, does oral have to be sublingual, or can you just swallow it? because mxpr is not pleasant in the mouth.

edit:
this is an extremely powerful and confusing drug. highly reminiscent of k. i have little grasp on reality but just got off the phone with a family member making plans and i think we were joking around.

i don’t know how you’re supposed to do drugs like this without someone there to tell you what to do and what’s happening. it’s super numbing. even physically. it fucks up time.

Last edited:
i feel residual effects but am clear headed enough now to go to the grocery store. i hope after eating and taking care of a few responsibilities, i will be flat enough to ride the roller coaster again tonight. maybe even two more times tonight. then a break because i’m going out of town anyway. it doesn’t last that long.

I disagree. I had some of my best holes when I combined alcohol, MXE and cannabis
Same. Had some great holes on beer, MXE and weed. One birthday all my friends blew me off so my wife (then gf) and her cute roomy took me out for a few drinks at a local brewery and after they dropped me off I had 60mg MXE and smoked some dank and I was almost happier that my friends blew me off, it was significantly more fun than just getting drunk with the guys.

I don't mean many beers though, like 3-4 beers was perfect. Almost made MXE better to add at least one beer prior.

YMMV.

@hydroazuanacaine at least with MXE, redosing was my plan always, i.e. I built up to my desired dosage over the course of an hour. I would weigh out my desired dosage for the night, split it into three even looking lines, then snoot one, snoot the next after I had to flip over an LP on my record player, then the last line after that LP finished. So maybe over 30-45 minutes really. After that point redosing was less useful. Within 15-20 minutes of the LP ending I would be holing and would have music lined up that was much more in line with MXE i.e. drone music, Boards of Canada, Stars of the Lid, etc.