View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my last dose of 2CB was around 40mgs.,a high dose.,but fuckin awesome and mindblowing,.one of my best psychedelic experiences ever!!!

my first time was on 27 mg insufflated. very visually. for me i need over 20 mg for the chemical to show it's true nature

and btw. insufflated works much stronger than oral

2-CB in colors, what do they mean ??

Hi all, I'm very curious about something, since 2-CB came to town it has been selled as a with powder for snorting, at first it was only white, then one month ago it was sold with a rose color, then 15 days ago it was sold as a ligth green powder, they told me that it's from different sources.

Each one makes a different effect, the best one has been the rose one, the worst one has been the ligth green (terrible comedown, too much paranoia).

Anyone can tell me what do the colors mean ?? is it because they are 2C(X) varieties ??? what could it be ??

Thanks for any info.

Are you completely sure the substance your getting is 2-CB. Are the experiences so different that it might be another phenethlymine? Maybe the colour differences are due to faults or short cuts in the production? I'm not really sure about the chemical make up side of things.

if they produce different effects, they are most likely different chemicals.

i cant think of anything in the synth of 2cb that would leave a light green or rose colour, so that would have to be from cuts or different chemicals.

you said it was sold for snorting? ouch!

unfortunately there is no way for us to know what you're getting, all we can do is take shots in the dark.

Most people i know in the UK dye their powders to distinguish one from another. I think the idea came into being when ketamine started to become big. Probably when someone racked up a hugh line of coke only to find minutes later they'd used the k by accident!

I would assume that is probably why the colours are different. Either that or people are passing off 2C-B for some of the more available 2C(X)'s and dying each a different colour. A far more likely and disappointing occurence.

I know its none of my business what people do to themselves but try to be careful about what your sticking up your nose especially if there is a chance it could be a mysterious research chemical.

To prevent other friends from snorting their chemicals, a friend uses colored sugar in the gelcaps to discern different chems and quantities. Of course there will probably be those that just don't care about the sugar, but it seems to help.

we get 2cb in blue tablet form up here, i believe its food colouring added to the mixture or something to distinguish the diff tablets, we also had 2ci in pink tablets recently too.

When i _used to_ have a buncha different PEA's i used dye to distinguish them for my friends. Red was 2c-b (red for love), yellow 2c-t-7... but anyways i always assumed this is pretty common. Also i never once "cut" it, i just added the dye. Also it was NOT sold to snort :p

Yes, I definitely think they are different chemicals, the rose one was by far the best thing I've ever snorted, but that ligth green sucks, what a bad comedown I had, I'm never trying it again.

Are 2-CB testers avaliable yet ??

Thanks for your replies, keep your answers coming, they are very helpful, these drug is quite new over here and I seriously think that me and my friends should take more care about it, I'll pass the answers you have written to them.

i believe you can test 2cb with the e-ze test or whatever its called, its supposed to go green or something.. wonder if the light green one you took was 2ci,

i had 2ci recently and the come down was awfull... what effects did you get from the rose coloured one outta interest?

I did the rose one two times, one with a hit of acid and the other one alone.

When I just took the rose 2-CB (or whatever it is) it was an amazing experience, I found myself to be very funny talking with everyone and very happy, I felt in a trip but not as the LSD trip, it was a more down to earth trip, I enjoyed talking with everybody, felt very well.

At one time a DJ who I hate and plays like !"#$%& got on the stage and I felt very bad, I had to get out to my car, sit down and listen to other music, and the bad feeling was gone in 10 minutes.

In the morning I continued to snort it and I still found myself feeling very good, only at 1 Pm I felt kind of tired, but I guess it was my body telling me to rest (I mean, partying from 10 PM, I had to rest). At 3 PM the effects were gone and I felt like nothing had happened, I mean, I just felt my body tired but there were no other awful effects, eithere physical or mental.

With the green one it was very different, it was more of a short lasting rush everytime I snorted, and 3 hours from the start the comedown and the paranoia started, it was a very different experience.

When I took the rose one with the acid was quite a trip, I'll tell it later on.

i believe 2c-b and 2c-i give similar results with marquis. it's been posted here before, i'm sure a search could turn it up.

swim was ondering if a pool tester tests for CL/BR could be used to determine between 2CI and 2CB

then aquarium iodine test could conclude its 2CI

YMMV

Pool testers probably wouldnt do the job as they test for the choride and bromide ions. The ions wouldnt be present in 2C-I or 2C-B as the iodine and bromine are chemically bonded to the compound.

Happy Trails,

DrWild

2CB dosage question

so there's a pretty large amount of 2CB floating around my city at the moment

the various people selling it claim a dosage of 10mg per capsule....and it's a little overpriced for such a low dose.

however, i've been told that snorting it (although painful) raises the effects enough that 10mg is a decent dose.

comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.