• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The best way to take Baby Hawaiian Woodrose or Morning Glories WITHOUT getting sick?

Ok, so it's good to know that even if these seeds have some kind of poison that it's not supposedly enough to hurt a person.

However, does anyone know what caused me to have blurred vision for 3 days and make my whole body flushed after I ate them??

There was most definitely SOME toxin in my body other than just LSA.

Maybe it was the Ergot in the seeds?

That's what someone else on here thought.

All I know is unless I can be sure that NONE of what did that to me is on/in the seeds, I'm not trying them again.

I guess I probably won't at this point.

There's no cyanide in morning glory seeds, what they probably meant is the cyanogenic glycosides in the seed coating which if digested could produce cyanide. (Same reason that almonds can be poisonous) I remember someone posting a few years ago suggesting adding garlic (which has thiosulfate) to the CWE to counteract that. I don't know if that really works, the one extraction I did with it did taste a lot better but I also didn't use enough seeds and didn't get much of a trip.

(edit - didn't see red22's infodump before I replied, will look at it later)

To make filtering easier, you can empty out one or two tea bags and put the crushed up seeds in those, and soak the tea bags in the water. And make sure there are no pesticides applied to your seeds - if you buy them from a gardening store there probably are, and that will make you sick too. Maybe that's what happened your first time with blurry vision for days (that's not a normal effect of LSA).

Last edited:
I was nauseous and vomiting, but I didn't feel weird for days. Maybe 6-12 hours at most. Dose of three HBWR seeds each time.

If you don't respond favorably to HBWR or morningglory, don't keep attempting thinking that it will be different...

same for me
3 HWBR and the nausea is terrible, and also, I experience the first two hour in a very sedated state with strong nausea that stays for around 4hours, the nausea actually hurts my stomach.
I find it very sad as I find LSA incredible in its effect and quite special, but the side effects are too much for me.
I was nauseous and vomiting, but I didn't feel weird for days. Maybe 6-12 hours at most. Dose of three HBWR seeds each time.

If you don't respond favorably to HBWR or morningglory, don't keep attempting thinking that it will be different...